Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching the (what was a) Mental health chat on Nic & Andrea's channel.

What a farce it has descended into!

Reactions: 1
They weren't the problem.
One of their guest was too worse for wear and wasn't fit to be there, IMO.
Hilarious!! I've just watched part of it, randomly set it to start at 42 minutes and understand immediately who you were referring to. Brilliant!!! 😂😂😂

Hilarious!! I've just watched part of it, randomly set it to start at 42 minutes and understand immediately who you were referring to. Brilliant!!! 😂😂😂
I think said person made an embarrassment of themselves (yes, probably without them knowing it and I'm sure they'll regret it) and it watered down the meaning and point of the chat, really. Shame.

Its not showing on YouTube now. Either bots have picked it up or N&A deleted it.

I think said person made an embarrassment of themselves (yes, probably without them knowing it and I'm sure they'll regret it) and it watered down the meaning and point of the chat, really. Shame.

Its not showing on YouTube now. Either bots have picked it up or N&A deleted it.
Best friend Scott works for South's Wales police Network "he likes to duck boys up the arse"

"tone it down a bit"

"sorry luv"

"there's kids watching"

"sorry"

Oh dearie dearie me.

They needed to do a Jackie Weaver and cut her off.

Do a conversation about mental health and rock up drunk. Seriously!!!!! Reckon n and a deleted it before they lost more subs. Had to switch off as was vile to be perfectly honest. Car crash you tube in the making there. Felt sorry for the other guests on there. They all just mainly looked horrified

Do a conversation about mental health and rock up drunk. Seriously!!!!! Reckon n and a deleted it before they lost more subs. Had to switch off as was vile to be perfectly honest. Car crash you tube in the making there. Felt sorry for the other guests on there. They all just mainly looked horrified
Exactly!

Just finished watching it.Now it's gone.

All the good advice and discussion from the other guests for the viewers is now ruined because of just one, self absorbed (when sober, or drunk) person.

Her & her reselling "bestie" will be grovelling to n & a for ever and a day. Clout chasers the pair.

I wanted to say that I have never been so disgusted with the language I heard from a person called lex? I was sat watching my friends YouTube channel with my grand kids and what came out of this womans mouth was pure bile. I was directed to this place and Im glad I was as I need to let of steam. A few of us do. Vile potty mouthed woman. I Wont be watching again anything shes on.

Reactions: 2
Best friend Scott works for South's Wales police Network "he likes to duck boys up the arse"

"tone it down a bit"

"sorry luv"

"there's kids watching"

"sorry"

Oh dearie dearie me.

They needed to do a Jackie Weaver and cut her off.
I think at this point a lot of people had enough!

Towards the end, said person then called out someone in the chat for complaining on behalf of the other guests who couldn’t get a word in edgeways.
It was a shameful performance on what is a very important subject and it has not only cost this person their credibility. But has also affected the hosts. Perhaps they’ll apologise once sober. We’ll see.

I've got a well earned day off today . Woke up with a 101 things to sort out , but couldn't help but think ..

1) why didn't either andrea, or nic hills excuse themselves from Live and behind scenes give bristol a ring , meanwhile cut off Lexx and then bristol could kindly explain to Lexx the reasons why .That it was in the best interests of the viewers ,the hosts and then Lexx herself. They were all on edge ,not knowing what she'd next come out with.

2) she referred to her mum being in same room ,why didn't mum give some motherly advice.

meanwhile, enough ..back to real the World made up of people that are less self absorbed ( running theme with some of these resellers) .Too much time on their hands . A few thousand subscribers and an ego that thinks they're all that and a bag of sugar.

I must admit it is addictive viewing ..not so much bristol and wales..but defo bucket ....I have NEVER known anyone like her .Unbelieveable large EGO that doesn't match up with the actual person .

Enough.

I've got a well earned day off today . Woke up with a 101 things to sort out , but couldn't help but think ..

1) why didn't either andrea, or nic hills excuse themselves from Live and behind scenes give bristol a ring , meanwhile cut off Lexx and then bristol could kindly explain to Lexx the reasons why .That it was in the best interests of the viewers ,the hosts and then Lexx herself. They were all on edge ,not knowing what she'd next come out with.

2) she referred to her mum being in same room ,why didn't mum give some motherly advice.

meanwhile, enough ..back to real the World made up of people that are less self absorbed ( running theme with some of these resellers) .Too much time on their hands . A few thousand subscribers and an ego that thinks they're all that and a bag of sugar.

I must admit it is addictive viewing ..not so much bristol and wales..but defo bucket ....I have NEVER known anyone like her .Unbelieveable large EGO that doesn't match up with the actual person .

Enough.
I think when she first came on, she told her mum to piss off!
The other one was taking her mum home I think.

but yeah. Enough said now 😊

back to bucket and the new car. 🚗

I think when she first came on, she told her mum to piss off!
The other one was taking her mum home I think.

but yeah. Enough said now 😊

back to bucket and the new car. 🚗
Yeah !!! Far more entertaining and in a better way too (much too dark other subject) Let Police deal with pedos .

I bet Ashley will enjoy zipping along those country roads . I have no idea how much car cost ,but alt least £100,000's ? No doubt she'll causually drop in that car tax is million quid ,or something.

If his business is thriving ,especially with people wanting to move out of cities,then why not.

It's bucket's coy reaction that got me chuckling...typical...mention the brand ,show a glimpse ,but then pretend to be all coy..classic bucket..

Next she'll be charging a fiver a month on patreon to view it the car wash, in the garage , in the airport carpark , at an upscale eaterie carpark ..perhaps even a video of buckets bouffant flapping about as they do top speed, nearly knocking cyclists off their bikes , as they go. That will pay for it's upkeep.

Reactions: 3
Yeah !!! Far more entertaining and in a better way too (much too dark other subject) Let Police deal with pedos .

I bet Ashley will enjoy zipping along those country roads . I have no idea how much car cost ,but alt least £100,000's ? No doubt she'll causually drop in that car tax is million quid ,or something.

If his business is thriving ,especially with people wanting to move out of cities,then why not.

It's bucket's coy reaction that got me chuckling...typical...mention the brand ,show a glimpse ,but then pretend to be all coy..classic bucket..

Next she'll be charging a fiver a month on patreon to view it the car wash, in the garage , in the airport carpark , at an upscale eaterie carpark ..perhaps even a video of buckets bouffant flapping about as they do top speed, nearly knocking cyclists off their bikes , as they go. That will pay for it's upkeep.
That’s it. If he’s earned it, that’s fairs
It the showing off that rattles my cage. Does she not realise that she’s setting themselves up to potential robbery?
It’s not that hard to find her address.
(and if it happens now no it’s not me! I dont even drive!)

I wonder whether she'll wear a nice headscarf whilst zipping along in the new car, with a champagne picnic in the boot. I find her fascinating, I've never known someone so self entitled in my whole life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes,we both agree that we don't begrudge them a bean. It is the actual way they go about things by showing off, gloating.That IS it in a nutshell.

After all there a far many richer youtubers ...but with these two it's the peacocking ...the smugness and an arrogance.She really is like hyacynth bucket.

They've talked about the rolex ,the aston martin ,now that new car ,so yes she is lax .

I can drive ,but i wouldn't want anything she has and I bet you're same.I earn my own way in Life . Not ripping off charity shops and little old newly widowed men for just one example.

Yes,we both agree that we don't begrudge them a bean. It is the actual way they go about things by showing off, gloating.That IS it in a nutshell.

After all there a far many richer youtubers ...but with these two it's the peacocking ...the smugness and an arrogance.She really is like hyacynth bucket.

They've talked about the rolex ,the aston martin ,now that new car ,so yes she is lax .

I can drive ,but i wouldn't want anything she has and I bet you're same.I earn my own way in Life . Not ripping off charity shops and little old newly widowed men for just one example.
It doesn't sit well with me that a well off woman makes her money by buying things cheaply from charity shops in order to make more money out of them, when those shops are set up to help people who don't always have a lot of money.
Some of the stuff she buys at a cheap price would be a godsend to some families

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.