Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it would knock the socks off Dallas that's for sure!!
Mrs Bucket' and Richard Branson 'on tour' at Carla's council estate residence. I would in stitches laughing at the whole scenario.
Carla can give them a lint roller each on arrival so they can constantly remove dog hairs from their expensive attire and she can lead Ashley to the outhouse where their overnight bags must be stored cos there's nowhere else to put them in that hoarders house of car bootery
lol mrs m catches ashley and carla in the bedroom having sex lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
lol mrs m catches ashley and carla in the bedroom having sex lmaooooooooooooooooooooo
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Holy crap yeah. Carla bent over the reselling office desk, knocking all the Cath Kidston cups onto the floor while Ashley is grunting like a wild boar behind her and then Caroline shoves the door open and screams ASHLEY!! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING??!!
Of course, Caroline can't just run out to the car to rant on video while driving away because there's still those two wheels missing that were nicked during the night....... Dear oh dear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Holy crap yeah. Carla bent over the reselling office desk, knocking all the Cath Kidston cups onto the floor while Ashley is grunting like a wild boar behind her and then Caroline shoves the door open and screams ASHLEY!! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING??!!
Of course, Caroline can't just run out to the car to rant on video while driving away because there's still those two wheels missing that were nicked during the night....... Dear oh dear
omg lol!!!! 😜 yeh all the millions of mugs shaking in unison ha ha. mrs m might be happy, gives her a break lol. She could call her clickbait video, "ashley gives carla a good thrifting" lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omg lol!!!! 😜 yeh all the millions of mugs shaking in unison ha ha. mrs m might be happy, gives her a break lol. She could call her clickbait video, "ashley gives carla a good thrifting" lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo
Or Carla could put the clip into her weight diary videos and admit she had an extra sausage inbetween meals.... Would be even funnier if one of her dogs was humping Ashley's leg during the reselling desk rumble 😝🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
These comments have got me in stitches!
Anyway, it's a tough life for Mrs M, brand deadlines and having to walk back from the hairdresser and getting ready to go away for the weekend - the poor dear! You can tell she really can't be arsed with doing a vlogmas every day, whinging about how pushed for time she is - she's clearly resenting it and wants her viewers to fawn over her and feel sorry for her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Or Carla could put the clip into her weight diary videos and admit she had an extra sausage inbetween meals.... Would be even funnier if one of her dogs was humping Ashley's leg during the reselling desk rumble 😝🤡
Almost spat my green tea out when I saw extra large sausage:LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol just caught up with the story of Ashley and Carla playing hide the chipolata 😂 He certainly likes his women on the large side so perhaps Carla would be his type.

I’ve not watched Carolines vlogmas at all, it bugs me that it’s all filmed in advance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lol just caught up with the story of Ashley and Carla playing hide the chipolata 😂 He certainly likes his women on the large side so perhaps Carla would be his type.

I’ve not watched Carolines vlogmas at all, it bugs me that it’s all filmed in advance.
Probably filmed in June.... Hence no Xmas decorations and prancing round the new balcony in a thin top reminding us how cold it is first thing in the morning.

• Haha
Probably filmed in June.... Hence no Xmas decorations and prancing round the new balcony in a thin top reminding us how cold it is first thing in the morning.
The balcony appearance does my head in like she’s overlooking the mere mortals down below

• Haha
I think i'll be keeping my purse well and truly shut, Caroline.

View attachment 1794286

View attachment 1794288
Nice to see that her quote with the words grace and integrity is stil holding strong, for us not her because putting "amazing" results on her title for this is a blatent lie and so is saying photos don't lie....lmao all you have to do is tilt a camera slightly, stand in the right light and a photo will be a great lie. If this is having integrity, LYING, then you live in a very distorted world, caroline. There are some tiny differences, not "amazing" results. Yet again this woman will do anything to sell items she is gifted. Seen this mask several times, cheaper to cut out sugar from your diet, which is the number one culprit for skin losing it's elasticity, it causes skin glycation as does the sun.
The truth evades this woman, along with the skin of her youth, never the twain shall meet.

By the way, lol pic on left is darker, you can see that by her eyelashes, which will make lines appear less on the lighter picture. This woman is full of tit. I'm off to read what the deluded brainwashed nutcase viewers of hers say they lick her arse daily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
BDD9DE50-968F-4BD6-9C4B-8F30282EF886.jpeg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: That’s a shocking set of pictures to enter the forum to! She looks like she’s been laid to rest!

What’s the mask supposed to do anyway, lighten your camera exposure and widen the angle slightly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1794624

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: That’s a shocking set of pictures to enter the forum to! She looks like she’s been laid to rest!

What’s the mask supposed to do anyway, lighten your camera exposure and widen the angle slightly?
I still cannot believe she put amazing results. You can clearly see from her eyelashes and rhe shadows on her eyelids that the so called after pic is lighter.
Is this what ashley wakes up to every mornin?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There is Something that's makes perfect sense regarding this woman , Hyacynth . No disrespect meant , but is she and or , ashley from jewish stock ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I still cannot believe she put amazing results. You can clearly see from her eyelashes and rhe shadows on her eyelids that the so called after pic is lighter.
Is this what ashley wakes up to every mornin?
Her eyelashes, eyebrows and hairline are all lighter in the second picture along with her dark circles.

Smoke & Mirrors!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.