Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see lego head is producing some rather clickbait titles to lure people into watching her crapmas. It's really sad when you have to resort to bullshit and basically lies to attract views, she must not have enough money for her "self indulgent" month. Bet that dad of hers ends up in the hardly any visits a year clickbait title. aww lets help her out, I'm sure we can come up with some pretty good clickbait titles for her lol.

Todays top skin tip as she opens one of her advents to find its a vitamin c cream...she don't eat fruit but she says these creams brighten your skin, she can't recommend vitaminc c enough, lol it's just laughable,
View attachment 1783932
Yes she is VERY good at clickbait I have to give her that!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just a quick suggestion for mrs m's day 6 vlogmas clickbait title, how about..."we lost the tortoise, AGAIN, oh well, who gives a tit" or perhaps, "My hubby is a knobhead and has affairs at the office" or maybe, "Buy these cheap ass chinese clothes or I'll kill you".
Just a couple of suggestions for the clicky baity queen. You know putting up click bait titles just annoys new viewers when the video is clearly just an elderly lady pottering around her empty mansion and not much more. If you want to appeal to the drama lovers, ie the viewers you already have, all waiting salivating for some actual drama cause they are sad fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
wow, latest click bait from lego is pretty good. Uses her dad to click bait people into watching the video, tells people its important to acknowledge moments of sadness, is it important to upload it onto the internet prior to an advert promoting toothbrushes? There are some of us who keep our sorrow to ourselves, our true friends and most importantly our family. Apparently youtube is real life, LOL
She's a total emotional cripple, did you hear her cold as ice voice as she talked about people having no electricity, she didnt give a eff. Body language, facial expressions and the eyes are something the viewer picks up on quite easily. Some of us have an IQ above 5, unlike carla and lego's viewers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She thinks that an appearance by the beer-bellied, knobhead Ashley pottering about the kitchen with a piece of lamb and a few herbs and spices will excite the hundreds of deluded, rather sad individuals who aspire to be just like her, and that they will soon forget all about the clickbait titles, grifted clobber and the bleedin' boring "gift ideas" she tries to encourage folk to buy every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She thinks that an appearance by the beer-bellied, knobhead Ashley pottering about the kitchen with a piece of lamb and a few herbs and spices will excite the hundreds of deluded, rather sad individuals who aspire to be just like her, and that they will soon forget all about the clickbait titles, grifted clobber and the bleedin' boring "gift ideas" she tries to encourage folk to buy every day.
lmaooo beer bellied knobhead, that's just so him.
On a very serious note, shes had a nightmare with the space nk advent, had to use a nail file apparently to get them out, she thanks m&s cause it had a litle indentation to help these little earth angels who care so much about the planet to open their tit, oops I mean beautiful make up items. Oh yeh mrs lego, I hear ya, it would be so problematic for people who's fingers were not so nimble, duck the planet, just make these advents better will ya world, I'm on my knees, begging you. She just shares the most important things in life don't she, how did any of her viewers cope before??
She just opened her space nk advent to find pot of la mer moisturiser, of course she will be using it but would never spend 100 pounds on a full size pot, the space nk advent costs 215 pounds. I can't stop laughing, you can't make this tit up, she's insane. Recommending people dont eat fruit but buy moisturiser with vitamin c in it lolllllllll.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I see knobhead Mark 2 (aka Will) is moving to London. Bet his girlfriend is so relieved not to be living near his mother. Can you imagine having that for a mother in law? Personally I’d emigrate to get as far away from her as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
My Mom is 68 and I'd say she looks maybe 2-4 years older than Caroline
😂 Your mum is ageing well bless her. I think it's Caroline's turkey neck that makes her look more older?? I was pretty mortified when she said how old she was as she's not much older than me.... I thought, FK me! Do I look like that then?? 🤔
Thankfully, my other half says I am his angel and I don't 🙏 🤓

• Heart
  • Haha
I love the quotes she keeps putting up for her critics, however I think this one is for us not her. The end of the quote says, "just keep doing your thing with as much grace and integrity and possible". This coming from someone who lay a slaughtered animal skin across her foyer so she and her husband could walk over it on a daily basis, in their status symbol empty void of a house, she has utterly no regard for an animals life whatsoever, so thank you.😇

• Heart
I wonder what Ashley (Richard Branson) thinks of Carla when she rocks up to stay for a night or two..... Listening to them both cackling away doing a duo Q&A session for all their Ebay reselling community club.... No wonder he's always on the merlot and cooking time consuming roasts in the kitchen as soon as he gets in from work

• Heart
I wonder what Ashley (Richard Branson) thinks of Carla when she rocks up to stay for a night or two..... Listening to them both cackling away doing a duo Q&A session for all their Ebay reselling community club.... No wonder he's always on the merlot and cooking time consuming roasts in the kitchen as soon as he gets in from work
"Richard Branson" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
One look at carlas pepsi maxed rotting front teeth and he's opening up the gin.

• Haha
  • Heart
One look at carlas pepsi maxed rotting front teeth and he's opening up the gin.
It's all that chocolate she's been chomping on aswell.... I think Caroline and Ashley should go and stay the night at Carla's (top and tailing on the couch while the dogs are sniffing their 4rses!!....) Now THAT I would definitely watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's all that chocolate she's been chomping on aswell.... I think Caroline and Ashley should go and stay the night at Carla's (top and tailing on the couch while the dogs are sniffing their 4rses!!....) Now THAT I would definitely watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ha ha hilarious, I can just picture it! nat walking past every five minutes tripping over everything left on the floor holding a can of red bull. carla in a pepsi max and chocolate coma in her princess bedroom. She eats tons of reeses. Then it's morning and the dogs need their walk so they drag mrs m and ashley to the park lol whilst carla goes all out and cooks them a protein world waffle, in between filming it, may as well get in an advert or two uploaded onto youtube. Like eff she eats protein world breakfasts, reeses and pepsi max lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ha ha hilarious, I can just picture it! nat walking past every five minutes tripping over everything left on the floor holding a can of red bull. carla in a pepsi max and chocolate coma in her princess bedroom. She eats tons of reeses. Then it's morning and the dogs need their walk so they drag mrs m and ashley to the park lol whilst carla goes all out and cooks them a protein world waffle, in between filming it, may as well get in an advert or two uploaded onto youtube. Like eff she eats protein world breakfasts, reeses and pepsi max lol
Yeah, imagine Ashley's face whilst he tries to do some Floyd cooking action 🍷 in Carla's kitchen, tripping over dog bowls and a sink full of dirty pots from last wk and Caroline waking up with a bad neck and back after sleeping like a distorted letter S on the sunken couch.... The smell of wet dog fills the air 🤮
Then just as they decide to go out in Caroline's range rover for a mooch round the charity shops (for YouTube content) they realise two of the wheels have mysteriously vanished off the car and the neighbours next door who are sharing a spliff on their dog sh1t ridden 'lawn' offer their sympathy while telling Caroline they know a guy up the street who will sell her two new wheels cos he 'deals' in range rover parts...... Oh, the joys of having a night at Carla's, world's apart from their castle 🏰 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, imagine Ashley's face whilst he tries to do some Floyd cooking action 🍷 in Carla's kitchen, tripping over dog bowls and a sink full of dirty pots from last wk and Caroline waking up with a bad neck and back after sleeping like a distorted letter S on the sunken couch.... The smell of wet dog fills the air 🤮
Then just as they decide to go out in Caroline's range rover for a mooch round the charity shops (for YouTube content) they realise two of the wheels have mysteriously vanished off the car and the neighbours next door who are sharing a spliff on their dog sh1t ridden 'lawn' offer their sympathy while telling Caroline they know a guy up the street who will sell her two new wheels cos he 'deals' in range rover parts...... Oh, the joys of having a night at Carla's, world's apart from their castle 🏰 😂
lmaooo, this could turn into a great series!

• Heart
lmaooo, this could turn into a great series!
Yeah, it would knock the socks off Dallas that's for sure!!
Mrs Bucket' and Richard Branson 'on tour' at Carla's council estate residence. I would in stitches laughing at the whole scenario.
Carla can give them a lint roller each on arrival so they can constantly remove dog hairs from their expensive attire and she can lead Ashley to the outhouse where their overnight bags must be stored cos there's nowhere else to put them in that hoarders house of car bootery

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.