Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's turned the comments off again, I don't why because she always gets such gushing comments. god I really need to get back to work after having 2 weeks off work on the sick because it's making me sicker watching YouTubers I don't like 😡

Reactions: 7
She's turned the comments off again, I don't why because she always gets such gushing comments. god I really need to get back to work after having 2 weeks off work on the sick because it's making me sicker watching YouTubers I don't like 😡
Get well soon... It's all a game with her, the rants, the comment switching off, rinse and repeat. I was tempted to have a look to see what she was annoyed about this time, but didn't want to increase her viewing figures. 😠

• Heart
Get well soon... It's all a game with her, the rants, the comment switching off, rinse and repeat. I was tempted to have a look to see what she was annoyed about this time, but didn't want to increase her viewing figures. 😠

She was outraged because Radio 2 have sacked Steve Wright. I wonder what it's like to live such a carefree life when that is all you have to rage about.

Clueless, entitled bint.

Reactions: 5
Will has a Dad bod already. She is so proud of him, that's Natural. He does look so much like Ashley.

Reactions: 3
She is such an entitled snotty witch on the bits I've seen as I have to fast forward, I know I shouldn't watch them 😡She's laying on the bed because of the heat I thinks she's says going to have a knap and at least she doesn't have work outside like the builders and I swear she gives a little chuckle. Most youtubers couldn't hold down a proper job and that's why they a fat twats being so lazy !!

• Heart
On IG she posts this picture of herself.
A poster dares to say something about the fit not being flattering and Caroline shoots her down in flames. Snooty Snobby woman 🙄
Just to give you a heads up you’ve liked that comment and that she could find you from that - suggest you delete this 💜

On IG she posts this picture of herself.
A poster dares to say something about the fit not being flattering and Caroline shoots her down in flames. Snooty Snobby woman 🙄
This God awful woman cannot take the slightest hint of criticism but she can certainly dish it out the fat hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This God awful woman cannot take the slightest hint of criticism but she can certainly dish it out the fat hypocrite.
Yes, I mean isn't some of the point of the clothing try ons so that viewers can give their opinion and offer advice? It's not as if the person was being rude they were just offering their opinion, snotty woman. If she listened to some of the opinions she might learn a bit about dressing.

• Heart
Something very creepy looking about Ashley isn’t there? Dear god though, the fashion disasters going on there - even with all that money. Will has inherited the fat gene from his mother too.

Personally I find the pale suits highly inappropriate for graduation, no matter what the weather, You are not on holiday or on a cruise! Dark suits would have looked much smarter. Also the white trainers are too heavy in style. She might just have got away with delicate pumps but these ruin the look.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree . Bucket is the worst hypocrite .

Yes, I mean isn't some of the point of the clothing try ons so that viewers can give their opinion and offer advice? It's not as if the person was being rude they were just offering their opinion, snotty woman. If she listened to some of the opinions she might learn a bit about dressing.
Yes , yes ... to this .

You're only supposed to kiss her lard arse these days , if not she behaves like a spoilt twit . So much for her stating she doesn't mind constructive criticism . More baloney from out of her turtle beak.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love when she mentions her best friend friend and it turns out that it's not Carla 😅🤣 bet old Carla is livid, oh how I want Caroline to have a sleepover at the Jenkins abode. Lady C would wake up with a dog on her head 🙄 or worse🤣

• Haha
I love when she mentions her best friend friend and it turns out that it's not Carla 😅🤣 bet old Carla is livid, oh how I want Caroline to have a sleepover at the Jenkins abode. Lady C would wake up with a dog on her head 🙄 or worse🤣
She probably thinks she’ll get scabies or wake up chewing on a cockroach 🪳

• Haha
Just seen part of her video the way she was acting about her son i thought he was going away for a year not a couple of weeks what a drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen part of her video the way she was acting about her son i thought he was going away for a year not a couple of weeks what a drama queen.
She always seems indifferent to her son. Surprised she remembers his name. She isn’t the maternal type. Can’t see her bring an involved Grandma when the time comes.

• Heart
She always seems indifferent to her son. Surprised she remembers his name. She isn’t the maternal type. Can’t see her bring an involved Grandma when the time comes.
Funny she never mentioned the girl he brought to his graduation other than her name. Would be an absolute nightmare of a mother-in-law! She'd have Carla at the wedding as a bouncer and Ashley would be in a John Travolta white suit😅🤣 She of course would have a hat three feet wide...

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought she seemed strange in the this video not her usual self, and the going out with her friend not sure that really happened as why didn't she vlog any of it even if the friend didn't want to be on camera I'm sure she would have done an outfit of the evening she didn't say much about the evening.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.