Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wayyy back on the first bucket thread it was mentioned that she fell out with at least one other reseller re a huge British Homestores Haul After BHS went into administration . Bucket took the lions share of the haul , allegedly

Then there was the widower who sold the stock to bucket from his wife's craft / sewing shop . Bucket , on a video , was beyond gleeful that she'd only paid a lowly amount as she videos everything inc sewing kits etc . She then went onto say how she'd gone back to collect a couple of sewing machines from the widower and he told her they were'nt part of the deal , after taking advice from his daughters .

are we seeing a pattern here....

More recently a young woman loses her mother and faster than the speed of light appears bucket with a van . she tells the young woman how much she loves to make people happy , or words to that effect , by matching up buyers with things they will really love . The young woman is reaasured that she is , infact , doing the right thing by letting bucket crawl all over her mother's personal possessions .

She really is a Vulture picking at the bones of someone's deep Sorrow .

Laughing along with her gobby mate from bristol who says the 'slow' man at the til should work in the back not on the tils as it was time consumming processing All their items (that others had kindly donated btw ) .

Apologies for repeating some of this stuff and plus there's loads more , but this woman 's Greedy , selfish character is just Vile ,it's off the scale Vile .

I would rather live in a tent skint , in a field eating baked beans for ever and a day . I would be at Peace with myself knowing that I had never taken advantage of anyone Vulnerable and gloated that I made money off some one else's misery . I know we all already agree on here & those just reading that's why we're here .

The woman is truly loathsome .
aww I remember that old guy and the sewing machines. Thank god for his family giving him some advice before she took the rest of his memories. She was so annoyed she could take everything he had.
Just wondering, as all three of them fleeced this cleaning lady, the brother, lego and ashley....was any of this "deal" discussed with the rest of the deceased family?? Lego said she had recently died, part of the shock of a loved one dying is not being able to cope with someones posessions, it's better to wait and make decisions with loved ones.
jenkins asked lego if this woman was a hoarder etc to which she replied with nohing, knew nothing about her at all, couldn't give two fucks. I'm guessing they paid her either zilch and said we can take it off your hands, or the bare minimum. Had to be a cleaning lady though, someone poor, all three of them using their business skills to get at the hoard of vintage items potentially worth a lot of money. ashleys in the transit van before any of this womans family can have a say. Wait till jenkins arrives, I'm wondering if she will have the nerve to film her and lego picking through the items like vultures.
What was priceless, is she told her viewers she wants to enjoy her summer and will be doing less youtube, but the real truth is, she will be sorting out this massive hoard for selling on ebay and cannot juggle both, but managed to pull out an online pity party for her from her fast asleep sheep.
Won't be watching either of them for a while, I need to detox. Lastly, me too, I''d rather have nothing than take someones life long posessions without the entire families consent and paying them what it's actually worth instead of patronisingly saying well i always make sure my items go to people who will love them too, yeh ok lego, you are doing the cleaning lady a favour.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Legohead loves to thieve off the dead!

Yes , that is her in a nutshell but with her channel name in front so people can be warned about her by using her channel name .

caroline mrs m aka legohead loves to thieve off the dead !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wayyy back on the first bucket thread it was mentioned that she fell out with at least one other reseller re a huge British Homestores Haul After BHS went into administration . Bucket took the lions share of the haul , allegedly

Then there was the widower who sold the stock to bucket from his wife's craft / sewing shop . Bucket , on a video , was beyond gleeful that she'd only paid a lowly amount as she videos everything inc sewing kits etc . She then went onto say how she'd gone back to collect a couple of sewing machines from the widower and he told her they were'nt part of the deal , after taking advice from his daughters .

are we seeing a pattern here....

More recently a young woman loses her mother and faster than the speed of light appears bucket with a van . she tells the young woman how much she loves to make people happy , or words to that effect , by matching up buyers with things they will really love . The young woman is reaasured that she is , infact , doing the right thing by letting bucket crawl all over her mother's personal possessions .

She really is a Vulture picking at the bones of someone's deep Sorrow .

Laughing along with her gobby mate from bristol who says the 'slow' man at the til should work in the back not on the tils as it was time consumming processing All their items (that others had kindly donated btw ) .

Apologies for repeating some of this stuff and plus there's loads more , but this woman 's Greedy , selfish character is just Vile ,it's off the scale Vile .

I would rather live in a tent skint , in a field eating baked beans for ever and a day . I would be at Peace with myself knowing that I had never taken advantage of anyone Vulnerable and gloated that I made money off some one else's misery . I know we all already agree on here & those just reading that's why we're here .

The woman is truly loathsome .
We're gonna have to start calling her 'Shipman'. He preyed on old people too to be in receipt of their will....... History repeating itself but down in Devon. The death toll of Devon pouncer ⚰ 💷 🖥 📹
---
aww I remember that old guy and the sewing machines. Thank god for his family giving him some advice before she took the rest of his memories. She was so annoyed she could take everything he had.
Just wondering, as all three of them fleeced this cleaning lady, the brother, lego and ashley....was any of this "deal" discussed with the rest of the deceased family?? Lego said she had recently died, part of the shock of a loved one dying is not being able to cope with someones posessions, it's better to wait and make decisions with loved ones.
jenkins asked lego if this woman was a hoarder etc to which she replied with nohing, knew nothing about her at all, couldn't give two fucks. I'm guessing they paid her either zilch and said we can take it off your hands, or the bare minimum. Had to be a cleaning lady though, someone poor, all three of them using their business skills to get at the hoard of vintage items potentially worth a lot of money. ashleys in the transit van before any of this womans family can have a say. Wait till jenkins arrives, I'm wondering if she will have the nerve to film her and lego picking through the items like vultures.
What was priceless, is she told her viewers she wants to enjoy her summer and will be doing less youtube, but the real truth is, she will be sorting out this massive hoard for selling on ebay and cannot juggle both, but managed to pull out an online pity party for her from her fast asleep sheep.
Won't be watching either of them for a while, I need to detox. Lastly, me too, I''d rather have nothing than take someones life long posessions without the entire families consent and paying them what it's actually worth instead of patronisingly saying well i always make sure my items go to people who will love them too, yeh ok lego, you are doing the cleaning lady a favour.....
They'll be doing hauls from Co Op Funeral Services next after hanging around the chapel asking random grieving family members if they want a free house clearance...... Geez 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We're gonna have to start calling her 'Shipman'. He preyed on old people too to be in receipt of their will....... History repeating itself but down in Devon. The death toll of Devon pouncer ⚰ 💷 🖥 📹
---

They'll be doing hauls from Co Op Funeral Services next after hanging around the chapel asking random grieving family members if they want a free house clearance...... Geez 🤨
State of her & Jenkins woman they might save a bit of time by laying down in a casket while cash is rolling in . Throw a cream cake , or two in and they can both get buried with all that they desire the most in the World Food & ££££

• Heart
  • Haha
lego is trawling the obituaries in her local newspaper as we speak looking for her next victim. What a bummer it was all costume jewellery and nothing designer as she said to jenkins in the borecast.:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
lego is trawling the obituaries in her local newspaper as we speak looking for her next victim.
That made me laugh how you worded it , but then I thought she actually would do that . Search for a local name , match up their address to see if they're rich , or not and pray to her money God that the desceaseds loved ones drop off some high end stuff to her local charity shops .

l What a bummer it was all costume jewellery and nothing designer as she said to jenkins in the borecast.:D
She's playing down that haul to jenkins . She already mentioned some unworn ,branded lingere from 80s with tags attached . she wouldn't have got so excited about that huge haul and filled half her house for just some dud stuff with little to no value .

I wonder what the name of her of her ebay shop is , to see what she lists from deceased lady now that she has clearly lied and told jenkins that it was all costume jewellery and nothing designer . She said she had one she uses seperatly for buying . Obviously she snipes , or what ever it's called on there and resells on her main . she once mentioned this as a reselling tip to set up a buying only account . She then pays a pittance to an inexperienced seller that's using auction (or someone just desperate to get some fast money ) , then resells elsewhere , or on her selling account .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That made me laugh how you worded it , but then I thought she actually would do that . Search for a local name , match up their address to see if they're rich , or not and pray to her money God that the desceaseds loved ones drop off some high end stuff to her local charity shops .

She's playing down that haul to jenkins . She already mentioned some unworn ,branded lingere from 80s with tags attached . she wouldn't have got so excited about that huge haul and filled half her house for just some dud stuff with little to no value .

I wonder what the name of her of her ebay shop is , to see what she lists from deceased lady now that she has clearly lied and told jenkins that it was all costume jewellery and nothing designer . She said she had one she uses seperatly for buying . Obviously she snipes , or what ever it's called on there and resells on her main . she once mentioned this as a reselling tip to set up a buying only account . She then pays a pittance to an inexperienced seller that's using auction (or someone just desperate to get some fast money ) , then resells elsewhere , or on her selling account .
lol you are right, she will play down that haul, so will jenkins the zombie undead reseller protoge as she drives away with the leftovers. I did have lego's current ebay account bookmarked, I will try and find it. She also has a vinted and an etsy..I reckon the jewellery would go on her etsy. She's going to make a lot of money, ashley couldnt get down there fast enough, all flapping around this womans stuff like a death valley oasis.
Four reasons I think this entire thing is disgusting. !1: Her mother was recently deceased, not in right frame of mind, still in beginning grief stage. 2. The way all three of them rushed right in there, never spoke to another single member of that womans family and probably made this cleaner feel grateful that they took it off her hands for free or paid a pittance. 3. Did she really need the cash? Nah, always on the take and 4: Her youtube pity party, feel sorry for me I need a break to have a life this summer, ie cooking the books like the innkeeper in les miserables.
I found her ebay:
Dang right it goes on, have you ever seen that episode of extreme cheapskates:
Lydia Abate scours the obituaries, then visits surviving family members in hopes of taking the deceased person's clothing off of their hands.
Extreme Cheapskates S3 E8

---
FEEDBACKFromWHEN

Screws fitted fine. VERY EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT THEY ARE!!!
Canon G7X mark II Screen Screws X 2 (#334679120801)
Buyer: e***9 (11)
£23.98
Past 6 months
Reply by cariam29. Left within past 6 months.
I must have missed the bit where I twisted your arm up your back and forced you to buy them.
---
charges 23 quid for some screws, as all buyers, they can chose not to buy, but when you cannot find them elsewhere, you pay their crappy prices. /buyer was only being honest saying they were expensive and look at her nasty reply.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
lol you are right, she will play down that haul, so will jenkins the zombie undead reseller protoge as she drives away with the leftovers. I did have lego's current ebay account bookmarked, I will try and find it. She also has a vinted and an etsy..I reckon the jewellery would go on her etsy. She's going to make a lot of money, ashley couldnt get down there fast enough, all flapping around this womans stuff like a death valley oasis.
Four reasons I think this entire thing is disgusting. !1: Her mother was recently deceased, not in right frame of mind, still in beginning grief stage. 2. The way all three of them rushed right in there, never spoke to another single member of that womans family and probably made this cleaner feel grateful that they took it off her hands for free or paid a pittance. 3. Did she really need the cash? Nah, always on the take and 4: Her youtube pity party, feel sorry for me I need a break to have a life this summer, ie cooking the books like the innkeeper in les miserables.
I found her ebay:
Lydia Abate scours the obituaries, then visits surviving family members in hopes of taking the deceased person's clothing off of their hands.
All of this is next level . There's jenkins and her welsh mate who likes to Glorify child sex abusers and murderers . There's the mocking of a young man who her and bucket deemed mentally slow , jenkins mocked how he talked to them both and took to long to process all their handfuls of items and bucket laughed along at retelling of the story. That he shouldnt to be working the til and should be in back room . He was more than likely a volunteer in the charity shop , not even getting paid for serving pieces of tit like them .

Then there's Vulture lego head breaking land speed records to get her claws around a dead woman's belongings to flog at inflated prices.

People preying on relatives of deseased to make money from , is up there with those that commit fraud against those who are Vulnerable in society

Karma will get these witches , if it hasnt already by the state of them . huffing and puffing , hobbling along dragging their gold coins behind them . They can barely breathe , barely walk , both full of ailments brought on by Greed in the extreme . pair of c unts lol

**** just seen her reply to an ebay customer . She's a nasty piece of work . does her best these days to try and keep that side of herself hidden from her channel subs . fake as f uck .

thanks for her ebay link ❤
---
What's she's done , chasing after hauls from the recently deceased when their family member is still grieving and not thinking clearly , is very unsettling .

If her husband , Ashley had a funeral directors business instead of an estate agents , she would , I strongly believe , steal jewellery from bodies to sell on if she thought she could get away with it .

Last edited:
  • Heart
I found her ebay:

---
FEEDBACKFromWHEN

Screws fitted fine. VERY EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT THEY ARE!!!
Canon G7X mark II Screen Screws X 2 (#334679120801)
Buyer: e***9 (11)
£23.98
Past 6 months
Reply by cariam29. Left within past 6 months.
I must have missed the bit where I twisted your arm up your back and forced you to buy them.
---
charges 23 quid for some screws, as all buyers, they can chose not to buy, but when you cannot find them elsewhere, you pay their crappy prices. /buyer was only being honest saying they were expensive and look at her nasty reply.
Christ! What a revolting pair these 2 are.
And as for ridiculing someone with a learning disability giving up their time to work in a charity shop really is lower than a snakes belly…but then nothing surprises me with the 2 C’s !

• Heart
Nasty aint it, that feedback she left. Here's the average prices for 2 of those screws, around 11 pounds.

Theres only a few people selling, so basically she may have been only one listed at the time. This is what rip off ebay resellers do. They think I don't know, I used to resell as well. The greediest ones love their vintage items, so they can charge as much as they like to people generally with mental health issues, depression and grieving. I used to get messages from people saying oh thank you for listing, Ive been looking for this item for years, I used to own one as a child. Clearly lego head sells to people but hers is with giant mark up and then she has probably got nice feedback so has told this cleaning lady patronising as hell, as if she gives a tit, oh dont worry, my things always go to people who appreciate them, don't appreciate the mark up though.
Same as jenkins, someone who hobbles around the boot, fooling sellers she's poor and disabled, needs that item for her home. Oh yeh that spode christmas tree bowl, she could save it for Christmas parties with her family. Bet she has the same tried and tested comments to get people to knock down the price. She said that she had no room for the bowl, lol but she has billions of room for her endless tat. Used to do carboots with my husband, he hated the resellers all trying to get in the boot before we'd even parked up. You could spot them a mile off, Only really went there to sell to genuine people in need, not people who are just one step down from the hole house clearance people who are in your mothers belongings before youve even had the funeral.
Can't wait for the fringe fluffing, cake scoffing, candle sniffing, massive hoard raking video when she goes to visit ashley towers, where they both pretend they are nice jolly people with their fake laughs and jokes. Pair of sad ass witches, one who just throws every penny she has at cafes and restaurants and the other one who dreams of youtube fame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Nasty aint it, that feedback she left. Here's the average prices for 2 of those screws, around 11 pounds.

Theres only a few people selling, so basically she may have been only one listed at the time. This is what rip off ebay resellers do. They think I don't know, I used to resell as well. The greediest ones love their vintage items, so they can charge as much as they like to people generally with mental health issues, depression and grieving. I used to get messages from people saying oh thank you for listing, Ive been looking for this item for years, I used to own one as a child. Clearly lego head sells to people but hers is with giant mark up and then she has probably got nice feedback so has told this cleaning lady patronising as hell, as if she gives a tit, oh dont worry, my things always go to people who appreciate them, don't appreciate the mark up though.
Same as jenkins, someone who hobbles around the boot, fooling sellers she's poor and disabled, needs that item for her home. Oh yeh that spode christmas tree bowl, she could save it for Christmas parties with her family. Bet she has the same tried and tested comments to get people to knock down the price. She said that she had no room for the bowl, lol but she has billions of room for her endless tat. Used to do carboots with my husband, he hated the resellers all trying to get in the boot before we'd even parked up. You could spot them a mile off, Only really went there to sell to genuine people in need, not people who are just one step down from the hole house clearance people who are in your mothers belongings before youve even had the funeral.
Can't wait for the fringe fluffing, cake scoffing, candle sniffing, massive hoard raking video when she goes to visit ashley towers, where they both pretend they are nice jolly people with their fake laughs and jokes. Pair of sad ass witches, one who just throws every penny she has at cafes and restaurants and the other one who dreams of youtube fame.
Ashley Towers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jeez the state of those two waddling towards Sainsbury’s? Why does it offend me so much to see Carla chugging Pepsi Max out of a can at the table?
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum - poor Ashley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeez the state of those two waddling towards Sainsbury’s? Why does it offend me so much to see Carla chugging Pepsi Max out of a can at the table?
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum - poor Ashley.
Pepsi Max and all the chemical sweeteners are eating away at the insides of Carla........... She's a dick

• Heart
Pepsi Max and all the chemical sweeteners are eating away at the insides of Carla........... She's a dick
I asked earlier, does she ever drink water, no wonder she has edema, her kidneys can't function properly with 100 cans a day of pepsi max. Lord knows what it's doing to her stomache. She's like a teenager, lego head had to take her to sainsburys to get her drinks or she cannot function, I'm guessing she's addicted to the caffeine hit. Wish a company would send her a full size mirror so she can actually see herself swigging all that crap and all junk food meals out. Did anyone see her massive friends enormous meal with pizza etc, insane.
---
Anyone notice when they first sat down, to unbox the candles, that lego looked at jenkins fluffing her fringe and said, is your fringe alright and tried not to laugh, she mentioned her fringe again later, she thinks it's amusing too. jenkins gazing at herself admiringly into the cam fluffing her fringe up, FFS WHY?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I asked earlier, does she ever drink water, no wonder she has edema, her kidneys can't function properly with 100 cans a day of pepsi max. Lord knows what it's doing to her stomache. She's like a teenager, lego head had to take her to sainsburys to get her drinks or she cannot function, I'm guessing she's addicted to the caffeine hit. Wish a company would send her a full size mirror so she can actually see herself swigging all that crap and all junk food meals out. Did anyone see her massive friends enormous meal with pizza etc, insane.
---
Anyone notice when they first sat down, to unbox the candles, that lego looked at jenkins fluffing her fringe and said, is your fringe alright and tried not to laugh, she mentioned her fringe again later, she thinks it's amusing too. jenkins gazing at herself admiringly into the cam fluffing her fringe up, FFS WHY?

Why do these two think they're "All That"?

Lego just loves doing the Hyacinth around Carla though doesn't she? Can't wait for the vlog, when Caroline goes to Bristol to stay at hers.......She's have to send her cleaner round first with a feather duster lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ha, as if bucket would ever degrade herself by going to stay at Carla's! She's far too superior to stay in a council house! Ugh the site of these 2 piggies, waddling along! Bucket gasping for breath and Jenkins woman needing to use a sainsburys trolley as a mobility aid! The pair of them really are a joke!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha, as if bucket would ever degrade herself by going to stay at Carla's! She's far too superior to stay in a council house! Ugh the site of these 2 piggies, waddling along! Bucket gasping for breath and Jenkins woman needing to use a sainsburys trolley as a mobility aid! The pair of them really are a joke!
They're like two Zorba balls with wigs on........ Pair of f'kin spherical idiots

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.