Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley Towers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love it
Don't be laughin, ashley might kidnap you and force you to stay in his man decorated office tower:LOL:
---
Anyone notice after lego tried to excuse her prosecco drinking, saying it had been opened at weekend and she was just polishing it off and then later she's swigging wine at the meal, which obviously had been opened too at the weekend, as lego only drinks once a week.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yeh ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She and Ashley are a right pair of booze guzzlers! If it's got alcohol in it, they are getting in down their necks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She and Ashley are a right pair of booze guzzlers! If it's got alcohol in it, they are getting in down their necks!
I think her and Car size Carla should go stay at Pontins for a week..... Imagine the horror on puppet mouths face when she sees the accommodation. Oh I'd love that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought this daft drawbridge mouth bint said she wasn't gonna post anymore videos for a while?? Obviously, her videos are all uploaded in random order as she stumbles over dead people's belongings to list on Ebay

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think her and Car size Carla should go stay at Pontins for a week..... Imagine the horror on puppet mouths face when she sees the accommodation. Oh I'd love that 😂
I thought this daft drawbridge mouth bint said she wasn't gonna post anymore videos for a while?? Obviously, her videos are all uploaded in random order as she stumbles over dead people's belongings to list on Ebay
Well I don't know about you but my fave thing on that video was her green eyeshadow:alien: By the waya real pineapple costs 2quid has enzymes that help with weight loss, fibre, vitamin c and water which all help the skin. I honestly think she's a plant, you know when they tell you to spritz the leaves with water, she keeps spritzing her skin with fruit acids which will dehydrate her skin more and screw up her skins natural oils.Just chuck a pineapple at her head and she will tell you her skin feels so revived after that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Well I don't know about you but my fave thing on that video was her green eyeshadow:alien: By the waya real pineapple costs 2quid has enzymes that help with weight loss, fibre, vitamin c and water which all help the skin. I honestly think she's a plant, you know when they tell you to spritz the leaves with water, she keeps spritzing her skin with fruit acids which will dehydrate her skin more and screw up her skins natural oils.Just chuck a pineapple at her head and she will tell you her skin feels so revived after that!
Anyone with half a brain knows the way to better skin is what you feed into your body and not what you put on it..
Like you say, her skin is that dehydrated now that she should invest in some beeswax and chamois leather flannels....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen this old vid from years ago, her dad clearly loves her, she's going to miss him.
1687808526038.png

• Heart
  • Sad
New thread name suggestion: (Mrs M) Caroline Bucket, freebie queen, doesn't like the fact that she's been "seen"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Both good suggestions.

Bear in mind her full YouTube name so tattlelife will show up on any searches for her channel .

Plus #3

Plus her "extreme greed "mentioned and" fleecing the dead" makebe squeeze "gin soaked lush" in title too??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
:LOL:Work it lego, work it! Fleece those viewers!! Now is it sustainable, we all know that is very important to you lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
She says it's got a nice flexible head...so has ashley but it's in his trousers! lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooh the sight of mrs lego m rubbing her legs, only fans anyone? She will have all her male viewers puffing and panting, how about a nice bra haul lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Conspiracy Theories?? Oh you mean Critical Thinkers who question propaganda and narratives forced upon them?? Not everyone lives by the BBC BS and thinks the government cares about them..... The rest of us THINK for ourselves!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Conspiracy Theories?? Oh you mean Critical Thinkers who question propaganda and narratives forced upon them?? Not everyone lives by the BBC BS and thinks the government cares about them..... The rest of us THINK for ourselves!!
My eldest son told me not to watch the bbc since he was in his teens, says they have the biggest agenda going...yep terrifying people into submission.

• Heart
My eldest son told me not to watch the bbc since he was in his teens, says they have the biggest agenda going...yep terrifying people into submission.
If the gov coerce ppl into doing something then make sure you do the opposite!! Nothing they say or do is for our benefit........ This is on an international scale. The lies and vile corruption run deep 😡 🤮
People going along with their lies are aiding the problems in this world. Nothing is by accident. It's all by design...... FOR THEM

• Heart
  • Haha
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo laughing away here, mrs m just said at the end of her borecast that she liked a world where people could have a debate and still have different views and people can have discussions on things they don't agree on and embrace others peoples views. Lastly she says if we live in an echo chamber of our own thoughts how are we going to learn anything different. This coming from the queen of disabling comments. One sentance that disagrees with her and bam your blocked, same as jenkins. This tit reminds me of lego going on about chinas pollution levels then next minute she's doing an ad for chinas temu..lol you can't make this crap up. jenkins banging on about decisions to have people walking more, I agree we don't need this forced on us, but encouraged to in positive ways, that fat witch walks no where, she's lazy as hell, well this is my planet too and im sick of cars polluting it. Then she drones on about bristol being very green nd anti traffic and when lego head asks her who's the council there, labour or conservative, she hasnt a clue lol.
Firstly lego, if none of us are open to learning about ourselves and realising we are not always right, wiling to change and grow, then why should we expect the rest of the world to change...it begins with us.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo laughing away here, mrs m just said at the end of her borecast that she liked a world where people could have a debate and still have different views and people can have discussions on things they don't agree on and embrace others peoples views. Lastly she says if we live in an echo chamber of our own thoughts how are we going to learn anything different. This coming from the queen of disabling comments. One sentance that disagrees with her and bam your blocked, same as jenkins. This tit reminds me of lego going on about chinas pollution levels then next minute she's doing an ad for chinas temu..lol you can't make this crap up. jenkins banging on about decisions to have people walking more, I agree we don't need this forced on us, but encouraged to in positive ways, that fat witch walks no where, she's lazy as hell, well this is my planet too and im sick of cars polluting it. Then she drones on about bristol being very green nd anti traffic and when lego head asks her who's the council there, labour or conservative, she hasnt a clue lol.
Firstly lego, if none of us are open to learning about ourselves and realising we are not always right, wiling to change and grow, then why should we expect the rest of the world to change...it begins with us.
Yeah. She's a self absorbed, self righteous gobble turkey neck.... One rule for one. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Which one do you loathe the most
1. Legohead
2. Pepsi Max Jenkins
3. Fishy Luke?
😜
ha ha pepsi max jenkins, great name for her... I don't really know luke, never watched him, he looks boring lol. I guess I loathe what they do at times, but I don't loathe the person. I think I equally cannot stand lego and pepsi max jenkins equally, cause they are both so utterly fake and transparent. From the second they start their vomit inducing ads for items they were sent free, with some holier than thou thought in their head that they are doing their viewers a favour by dispersing their limited knowledge of the item & their click my link for 10 percent off, which is already on the site on a daily basis.
In reality, they do youtube to get as much free stuff and money they can get their hands on, always on the take. When I hear those words, "sustainable" and "affordable" coming out of their stupid arse mouths I just switch off cause I know it's all lies. Yes lego m, cheryl cole probably never uses loreal, I couldnt stand her either after I saw those ads. I thought here we go, another one sold out to a corporate who used to fry rabbits eyes by dripping shampoo into them repeatedly and to this day do not have a leaping bunny cruelty free certificate on their products, cause quite frankly who gives a tit, just like you two.
By the way, did anyone notice, that pesi max jenkins, who has been mutating into a lego head robot for a while now, has started using lego's intro catchphrase, "thank you for joining me" ...lol its on her what sold on ebay vid that she filmed at lego towers using her asmr posh voice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.