Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell did she look like in that M & S haul! Everything made her look dumpy. How many effing clothes does this fat frump actually need? She can’t possibly wear all the tons and tons of stuff she buys. Carla has the food addiction and bucket head has the clothes addiction. They both need bloody sectioning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What the hell did she look like in that M & S haul! Everything made her look dumpy. How many effing clothes does this fat frump actually need? She can’t possibly wear all the tons and tons of stuff she buys. Carla has the food addiction and bucket head has the clothes addiction. They both need bloody sectioning.
They need to rent a warehouse for all the tit they've accumulated together and try and flog on Ebay and Vinted

• Heart
Seems like carla could do well to have more clothes trying on hauls, lego m's last M&S clothes haul went viral she had 36000 views! Maybe thats why carla has the new youtube background, the only uncluttered part of her home, she can put on that posh sexyyy asmr voice and tell everyone it's allll so affordable lol.
I think it was the bum shot that did it, lol I'm giggling, she's actually looking at her arse as she turns round lololol

1683025043694.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Granny lego m scamming the viewers again lol, praising llama leggings and saying its not an ad but she said she messaged llama leggings and asked for a discount code for her viewers, awwww all she thinks about is her viewers, the sacrifices she makes having to beg for them. Anyways llamas said yes of course heres 10 percent discount for your viewers. Basically shes creeping up to them to get freebies and making out the paltry 10% is all because of her, welll it's not, it's ongoing, they always have that discount.
So glad she looks about 90, as with carla jenkins, lego gets back what she gives out to the Universe, ie ZERO.
New nick name for lego m, FAGIN, you gotta pick a pocket or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That blue monstrosity she picked up in the charity shop was exactly like something Hyacinth Bucket would wear. Uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That blue monstrosity she picked up in the charity shop was exactly like something Hyacinth Bucket would wear. Uncanny!
No doubt it will be on ebay for ten times the price later. I cannot believe she's after getting freebies from llama leggings and pretending she just wanted a discount code for her viewers, how does she just sit there straight faced. She paid for this order, you watch, she will get free leggings, unless that company have realised the likes of her and carla are just for what they can get. The 10% discount code is always running, its nothing special, she's just got those viewers as usage.

• Heart
That Helen Mary Jo is actually more annoying than Mrs Bucket.... I had to unsub because she just grated on me so badly. Then trying to involve her grandchildren etc to become 'relatable'.. I thought, NO, Piss off.. I'm off 🤣
I can't stand HMJ's monotone voice. She's dull smug and up her own backside and I thought Mrs Bucket was bad 🙄

• Heart
What is it with Mrs M and hose pipes. Having yet another rant about a potential hosepipe ban and why “they” can’t get the infrastructure right but they can build houses

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What is it with Mrs M and hose pipes. Having yet another rant about a potential hosepipe ban and why “they” can’t get the infrastructure right but they can build houses
Tbf she’s got a point. We’ve got a new development of 600 houses being built on our doorstep and another development of 300 flats. No infrastructure to support these 2 huge developments… no additional schools, GP’s, dentists (ha! What’s one of those if you’re trying to find a NHS one) parking or reservoirs etc to cater for thousands of new residents.
Plus the development of these flats will feed into the current sewerage system which already backs up when there’s a storm.
It’s a literal tit show!!

• Heart
Well Lego said it would be a tough yr in her new yr message to us peasants.. Such a tough yr she is on holiday again it seems! These folk amaze me they have lovely houses but can't wait to go elsewhere! I am glad I am not like that I like being at home.. She was so moany in lockdown and I thought you have a lovely house, with a lovely view, she had her husband and son around her and she wasn't satisfied..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well Lego said it would be a tough yr in her new yr message to us peasants.. Such a tough yr she is on holiday again it seems! These folk amaze me they have lovely houses but can't wait to go elsewhere! I am glad I am not like that I like being at home.. She was so moany in lockdown and I thought you have a lovely house, with a lovely view, she had her husband and son around her and she wasn't satisfied..
oops it rained! lol

Why does she talk and laugh at the same time? It’s so bloody annoying and so fake. I thought that apartment looked old and a bit tatty. I’m very surprised they didn’t go more upmarket. The area didn’t look nice at all.

• Haha
Why does she talk and laugh at the same time? It’s so bloody annoying and so fake. I thought that apartment looked old and a bit tatty. I’m very surprised they didn’t go more upmarket. The area didn’t look nice at all.
Agrees, was not that impressed with the apartment, bit old fashioned, tatty and done on the cheap. The two beds pushed together was just lazy, the headboards were not even straight, nice blanket though. It was not the worst ive seen but yeh im suprised they didnt go for the cold, modern look, oh wait thats like their home ha ha.
---
She’ll need a holiday to recover from all her holidays at this rate 🤯
lol, we will all need a holiday from all her holiday vlogs! Her hubby just had his face in a book and looked pissed off when they went for a meal.

Oh wow, those evening dresses are all shocking 😲 wouldn’t wear any of them if my life depended on it! The first was like a cheap mermaid 🧜‍♀️ and had odd bulges on the shoulders. The black one was like the overdressed aunt at a funeral and that last one was the worst. Who wears those dresses anymore? She's like Miss Haversham...take yourself to a big store and use a personal shopper to upgrade your look.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My God what did she look like in those dresses 😂😂. Did she miss her prom or something and is trying to relive it? Oh and I’m sure she’s trying to talk posher. She refers to herself as one now 😂

• Haha
lol she looked like a bag of tit. She's hoping for another viral try on clothes haul. It really was just a filler in, as she can't breathe, due to hayfever, so whats new, she can never breathe properly due to her visceral fat surrounding her organs. She looked massive, piled on some more weight. Was lazy content, just a money grab. The dresses were cheap generic tat, she'd wear a dress made out of tit if it were free.

• Heart
Oh wow, those evening dresses are all shocking 😲 wouldn’t wear any of them if my life depended on it! The first was like a cheap mermaid 🧜‍♀️ and had odd bulges on the shoulders. The black one was like the overdressed aunt at a funeral and that last one was the worst. Who wears those dresses anymore? She's like Miss Haversham...take yourself to a big store and use a personal shopper to upgrade your look.
Danny La Rue in pantomime

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.