Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But on the upside she is now kitting out her son’s house with freebies such as a vacuum cleaner and an air fryer. It goes on and on. I will now avoid these brands giving free stuff to the likes of her when she even admits she’s giving them away!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if Lego made a comment to the viewer that was giving her important advice .

I can't seem to see the comment there anymore and she replied to others giving advice .

Someone else might see it and if they're got cats / dogs would think twice ? And you'd be very grateful . Surely . Strange .

IMG_20230423_231408.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if Lego made a comment to the viewer that was giving her important advice .

I can't seem to see the comment there anymore and she replied to others giving advice .

Someone else might see it and if they're got cats / dogs would think twice ? And you'd be very grateful . Surely . Strange .

View attachment 2122823
I just looked now, I think liz comment is still there but looked twice now and cannot see the comment about the plant being poisonous to cats. Why would someone delete a comment about the toxicity to pets, it's really useful to know because a lot of people are blissfully ignorant and don't realise. Is it just me or does this woman really care so little about her cat, why would anyone name it after a murderer for laughs and says it mainly lives outside....if you find the last video with the cat on you can plainly seeing even though he has long fur he looks like hes never been brushed in his life. She of course wil make the excuse he does not like contact with her, thats cause you build up a bond with a pet when you first get it, not call it a tit name and leave it outside most of the time. As for that tortoise clearly her vet told her how to keep it protected, but instead just chose to let it wonder off, appearing months later. Completely alone, not in the warm country it originated from with lots of other tortoises, needed constant care and she just laughs it off saying how she found it again in the garden. This woman does not give a tit for anyone, including her own father. Oh the trauma of letting the rest of her family care for him, oh viewers feel sorry for me.
Unreal.
---
But on the upside she is now kitting out her son’s house with freebies such as a vacuum cleaner and an air fryer. It goes on and on. I will now avoid these brands giving free stuff to the likes of her when she even admits she’s giving them away!
She emails these people specifically for her son, they don't chase her up, I did some research. Youtubers also join a website that sends messages to brands for them...basically she begs for as much as she can cause other shitheads do it, so makes it all ok. I don't go near a single brand i see on youtube, tell all my family and friends not to either. I won't be emotionally blackmailed by someone giving me their, "oh Ive had a difficult week" woes so that we click on their brands and send them cash donations. There are laws about begging on the street, time youtube changed their online begging rules.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s not setting her son a good example is she - don’t bother to spend your own money on stuff when you can beg for it or grift it! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More & more of her subs sussing out her crappy , Vile behaviour . Surprised this got through tbh . Who ever Hannah is , we Love you !!!

IMG_20230424_154753.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I posted this a few minutes after I saw it and it already been up 5 hours , now it's suddenly gone ! Puff , like magic . Just gone .

It must be hard moderating all her comments . Lego ,here's some advice , put your feet up on your plastic wrap balcony and have a large gin and a fag .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I put a comment on her page when she was gifted that vacuum. I said, strictly speaking, your cleaner should be demonstrating it because she’ll be the only one using it. I was curious to see if I’d been deleted but can’t find the vlog now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s not setting her son a good example is she - don’t bother to spend your own money on stuff when you can beg for it or grift it! 😤
He's as much as a woke snowflake as his mum and dad...... Avid BBC Propaganda watchers and fanatical narrative followers.... No mind of their own 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how she has the cheek to say on her YT channel that products that have been gifted to her will be passed on to her son.. talk about keeping the greedy gene in the family!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how she has the cheek to say on her YT channel that products that have been gifted to her will be passed on to her son.. talk about keeping the greedy gene in the family!!!
It's like an online car boot sale of charitable causes....... A new marketing technique for her BS

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's like an online car boot sale of charitable causes....... A new marketing technique for her BS
What, like that outside pizza oven Ashley was using, my ass she will be giving everythingto her son, she's a born liar.
As for her what tat she wore for the week video, she kept saying ive worn this for ages, im about to get rid of it, ie charity shop, only thing she ever donates is tit, she uses those shops for her own end and gives back garbage. Online E beggar always has been, scrounging.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A little premature but title suggestion Mrs M aka Legohead always on the beg!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
mrs lego m bragging about new charity shop she can rake her fat hands all over. I bet they both love those cheap hospice shops, thank god for dying people eh, their massive mark ups reselling will pay for their next cruise. As for carlas on going pity party for her loss, why don't you pay for a private dentist for your daughter instead of making her look like tit telling people you only had one cake and implying all the rest of the crap was your daughters, she got her habits from you. witches, both of them pretending they are nice people.
CHARITY SHOPS ARE NOT WHOLESALERS!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Usual whinge fest for about the first 15 minutes from the 2 C’s.
Another rant about how dare charity shops charge what they do! Don’t they know there are avaricious re-sellers waiting to in swoop to make a killing 😡.
Love how Bucket describes stuff in charity shops as ‘tat’. The tat she then chucks on EBay and describe it as being in ‘good condition’ 🤯

• Heart
Usual whinge fest for about the first 15 minutes from the 2 C’s.
Another rant about how dare charity shops charge what they do! Don’t they know there are avaricious re-sellers waiting to in swoop to make a killing 😡.
Love how Bucket describes stuff in charity shops as ‘tat’. The tat she then chucks on EBay and describe it as being in ‘good condition’ 🤯
It's tat when it suits her cause they won't reduce price and when she's reselling it on ebay it's suddenly 70 quid tat. I can just picture them picking through everything, buying up all the best stuff when theres people struggling. Car boot fine, if idiots want to get up at 5 am and sell carla tat for next to nothing, they are stupid, but charity shops are a whiole different ball game. Resellers and staff who only volunteer to get their hands on all the best stuff are killing the charity shops, more and more are closing, the charity shops need to wake up to this. Nothing wrong with reselling but the greedy ones want more and more.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.