Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hve to confess, I did have a giggle when I saw that video this morning. hee hee poor mrs m, those lines are like concrete, she wil never get rid of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There was minimal improvement (if any) after the light therapy treatment. Nothing will improve her saggy lined skin other than a facelift and loads of Botox. I’m amazed she’s never gone that route considering how wealthy she is. She looks way older than her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was minimal improvement (if any) after the light therapy treatment. Nothing will improve her saggy lined skin other than a facelift and loads of Botox. I’m amazed she’s never gone that route considering how wealthy she is. She looks way older than her age.
B&Q do filler for £5 in a tube.... Dual purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spring is in the air Lego declares in her latest vlog. Eh has she not read the forecast for next week..although probably in the south she won't be as affected

• Heart
Spring is in the air Lego declares in her latest vlog. Eh has she not read the forecast for next week..although probably in the south she won't be as affected
Yeh, they keep mentioning snow:cautious:
---
What in gods name is this she made.
1678009457282.png

---
Is it just me or is she beginning to look like ashleys mother. He is definately ageing better than her. I notice he wa wobbling about it when he came in from work, probably been shagging someone all day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
---
View attachment 2005347
---
Is it just me or is she beginning to look like ashleys mother. He is definately ageing better than her. I notice he wa wobbling about it when he came in from work, probably been shagging someone all day.
Playing hide the salami at work yeah

• Haha
  • Sick
---
View attachment 2005347
---
Ashley’s mother looks better than her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That picture would’ve been much more true to life if their faces had’ve been imposed on Hyacinth and Richard Bucket instead! 🥴🥴

• Haha
I wonder if her mate, Caroline can do one and airbrush her puppet mouth trapdoor lines away??
But I thought her "amazing results" led light face mask had already done that, she looked 20 on her latest video!
Aint it sad that she has had to resort to blatently conning people into believing her wrinkles have been eradicated when we can plainly see it's not done a thing. I like being me, feel sorry for people like that.
A message to her viewers, "Stop expecting loyalty from people who can't even give you honesty".

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.