Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how in a recent slog she mentioned turning off comments on a video so she didn’t have to reply to get a ‘better work life balance’…judging by todays weekly slog I’m struggling to see what ‘work’ she actually does, aside from re arranging cupboards and holiday prep.
Yeah has anyone ever seen her clean anything? No because she has a skivvy to do all that. So she has mountains of time to do sweet FA.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let's face it, she's a lazy cow! She doesn't have a job, has probably never cleaned her own house or done anything to get her hands dirty! Her life consists of conning people on ebay, swanning about gorging herself on sat fats and booze and sodding off on holiday every 5 mins! Then she tries to insult the intelligence of her audience by making out she's somehow relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Let's face it, she's a lazy cow! She doesn't have a job, has probably never cleaned her own house or done anything to get her hands dirty! Her life consists of conning people on ebay, swanning about gorging herself on sat fats and booze and sodding off on holiday every 5 mins! Then she tries to insult the intelligence of her audience by making out she's somehow relatable.
Well said. Those quotes get me, not her words, the intelligent words of others, all her words are about herself and her make up. I honestly cannot watch for more then a few minutes, listening to her dribble on about everything she owns, her next holiday and things she knows nothing about but has to have an opinion about everything. Only thing shes relatable to is a bottle of gin.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well said. Those quotes get me, not her words, the intelligent words of others, all her words are about herself and her make up. I honestly cannot watch for more then a few minutes, listening to her dribble on about everything she owns, her next holiday and things she knows nothing about but has to have an opinion about everything. Only thing shes relatable to is a bottle of gin.
Imagine if she had to drive round in a clapped out vauxhall corsa that needed a push start every time she waddled out of Farmfoods?? THAT'S more relatable 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine if she had to drive round in a clapped out vauxhall corsa that needed a push start every time she waddled out of Farmfoods?? THAT'S more relatable 😉
She probably would see carla in farmfoods, thats why she is her online bestie, cause she uses her to be so relatable to her "poor" viewers and whines how they are all in for another tough year,,,, yeh like she is having it tough, only time she feels the pinch is when shes doing another freebie new look haul and cant get into a size 24!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She probably would see carla in farmfoods, thats why she is her online bestie, cause she uses her to be so relatable to her "poor" viewers and whines how they are all in for another tough year,,,, yeh like she is having it tough, only time she feels the pinch is when shes doing another freebie new look haul and cant get into a size 24!
They'd have more successful clothes shopping trips if they just went to Go Outdoors..... Any size berth tents and accessories are available in there

• Haha
mrs lego m latest, she wants to do a clothes declutter ifrom her wardrobes, yes she says you guessed it, theres an s as i have three wardrobes, bragging starts early in the vlog, She then proceeds to complain that oh she cannot be bothered to sort it all out, ie physical activity fills her with dread, who'd have known, the big fat lump looks so healthy with that tilted camera. Lets see what crap she will give to charity lol
1677657935079.png

---
Wow that was something, she decluttered an EPIC 6 items!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Ugh can't even bring myself to watch it! Her huffing and puffing at how many clothes she's got! Most of which have probably been gifted by some unethical company, where some poor soul has slaved away for hours to make an item for Caroline to prance around in and then flog on ebay!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh can't even bring myself to watch it! Her huffing and puffing at how many clothes she's got! Most of which have probably been gifted by some unethical company, where some poor soul has slaved away for hours to make an item for Caroline to prance around in and then flog on ebay!
She managed to lift a bright pink cardigan, she was out of breathe and had to pause the video to swig a quick gin and tonic. The lengths she goes to for those ungrateful forever needy viewers of hers lol. Anyways she finally got through six items, she's reselling them, I knew she could not give them to charity. Yeh the cardigan was from shein, slave labour all for lego m to sigh and complain about. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the cardigan, was well made and on trend, it's her that looks dreadful not the clothes. Yeh you are right, I never thought about the slave labour element and she's whining away...ah well may as well make some more cash off their back and film the "declutter" or whatever thiis was, as carla would say...oh wait, it was tit.
---
1677661912357.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She managed to lift a bright pink cardigan, she was out of breathe and had to pause the video to swig a quick gin and tonic. The lengths she goes to for those ungrateful forever needy viewers of hers lol. Anyways she finally got through six items, she's reselling them, I knew she could not give them to charity. Yeh the cardigan was from shein, slave labour all for lego m to sigh and complain about. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the cardigan, was well made and on trend, it's her that looks dreadful not the clothes. Yeh you are right, I never thought about the slave labour element and she's whining away...ah well may as well make some more cash off their back and film the "declutter" or whatever thiis was, as carla would say...oh wait, it was tit.
---
View attachment 1995427
You're tempting me, but I won't be watching this one as I remember one from a couple of years ago. It was exactly the same; filmed only for content, rummaging through several wardrobes full of clothes/shoes and she ended up keeping almost everything, graciously "gifting" a couple of items that I would imagine would only be fit for the rag merchant.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
---
View attachment 1995427
Looks like Russel Grant ffs

• Haha
Heres a close up, cause it's a true representation of her weight, wrinkles,saggy jowls, over painted face and whatever hair style she thinks that is, dreadful and unflattering in my opinion. Se thinks she's the bomb with her carefully angled camera and filters.
1677742660999.png

• Wow
  • Heart
I was going to say she looks like Peter Kay when he played Geraldine McQueen in Pop Star Idol, but then when I looked up a picture I realised he actually looked more attractive.

4030F2D5-4F7C-4307-8BBF-9CE6B8C335BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I should be working, but thinking about it a little bit more, i have come to the conclusion that she is a Russell Grant, Peter Kay, Les Dawson mash up.

1677754928995.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's not an attractive woman, even in the photos she shows when she was younger.

• Heart
What a load of rot, no amount of light therapy is going to improve an already saggy chin and jaw. That décolleté looks like a big butt! Definitely looks like a late 60s neck all that sun worshipping has done its work Caroline 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.