Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cruise booked for the Norwegian Ffjords on the way....... Whale watching galore.. And that's just for Ashley in the cabin!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Another cruise booked for the Norwegian Ffjords on the way....... Whale watching galore.. And that's just for Ashley in the cabin!!
What? Another cruise? After she said it’s going to be a difficult year for us all. Fat, lying cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Greedy cow is pushing to be a cruise ship ' influencer ' I kid you not .

I bet She Wants free trips from P & O .

There's bumping into that swinging couple on recent cruise that bucket said was a viewer of hers . Then there's the insta post of a sub gushing over her cruise vlog .

She's done away with patreon ( and maybe down sized other stuff too ) to make way to be the queen of the waves . Of course I could be wrong , but bucket is beyond greedy that it's quite plausable that she would try to get her holidays paid for if she could .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Greedy cow is pushing to be a cruise ship ' influencer ' I kid you not .

I bet She Wants free trips from P & O .

There's bumping into that swinging couple on recent cruise that bucket said was a viewer of hers . Then there's the insta post of a sub gushing over her cruise vlog .

She's done away with patreon ( and maybe down sized other stuff too ) to make way to be the queen of the waves . Of course I could be wrong , but bucket is beyond greedy that it's quite plausable that she would try to get her holidays paid for if she could .
I thhink you are spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anybody noticed her accent is becoming posher and posher. She swans about the house acting like some toff from the aristocracy talking in that oh so superior voice. Her mum never looks happy when she visits. I don’t think she likes Hyacinth filming her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anybody noticed her accent is becoming posher and posher. She swans about the house acting like some toff from the aristocracy talking in that oh so superior voice. Her mum never looks happy when she visits. I don’t think she likes Hyacinth filming her.
Hinge and Bracket duo Vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The new Q&A vlog starts with Carla saying in a posh morpihing into caroline voice, "Do you never clear any of your notifications" then immediately reverts back to her own accent. Strangely, she does not realise she morphs into mrs m, a little like jekyll and hyde me thinks..... but hey what an intro, the french and saunders of youtube, I could not stop laughing, NOT!. Honestly I giggled all the way through, later I'll be watching some paint dry and going looking at train numbers.
mrs m, looked horrified when someone mentioned them holidaying together, she could not share a room, she would never inflict her snoring on anyone, poor ashley, he's been downgraded to nothing lol, he don't even exist ha ha.
I'm afraid I could not take any more pain and stopped watching this video after 4 questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We all know she has man hands and walks like a big bruiser of a man , but what's going on in the chest area with all that hair ?? Is she transitioning ??

Screenshot_2023-02-01-11-19-07-741-edit_com.miui.gallery (1).jpg

• Haha
They're wrinkles.... Also, looks like Ashley's stuck something up her bum by surprise there 🤣
omg lol, or carla has...she's been feelin lonely of late and lexx is too far away lol
---

You know, I bet if carla lost a ton more weight, lego would be jealous and try and lose weight too. I think she's secretly quite happy that carla keeps sabotaging herself. carlas hobbling around, she can hardly walk, would not wish that on anyone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Nope - I just had to stop that video after 30 seconds of Hyacinth and her frumpy friend trying to be hilarious......

Jeez I don't look like that pair, and I am older.......

• Heart
Watch from 6.:18 to 7:22. One viewer asked what they would gift the other with 3 wishes.

Carla says, "An enormous nose, size 12 feet and a bald head." Hyacinth looks afronted and replies that her wish for Carla is, "That you could lose all the weight that you wanted to lose...and you've really slogged at that for a long time and succeeded and failed."

Another viewer wants them to do a taste challenge. Carla says she'll do 'Carla versus cake', Hyacinth immediately replies, " Spoiler alert. You'd win."

They are frenemies, to be sure. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought it was a bit mean of Caroline to completely veto her and Carla going away, cos I think Carla would actually like that. Truth is, bucket would be ashamed to be seen with her on her fancy cruises and she knows Carla probably couldn't afford the types of holidays she likes to go on. I think she secretly looks down on Carla, pretends to be allergic to her dogs so she doesn't have to go to Carla's dirty house, which probably isn't in enough of an upmarket area for bucket. Cheap swipe at Carla's weight too, Caroline isn't in much better shape herself!

• Heart
Watch from 6.:18 to 7:22. One viewer asked what they would gift the other with 3 wishes.

Carla says, "An enormous nose, size 12 feet and a bald head." Hyacinth looks afronted and replies that her wish for Carla is, "That you could lose all the weight that you wanted to lose...and you've really slogged at that for a long time and succeeded and failed."

Another viewer wants them to do a taste challenge. Carla says she'll do 'Carla versus cake', Hyacinth immediately replies, " Spoiler alert. You'd win."

The passive aggressive vibes were strong in that Q & A.
I wouldn’t put these two together as friends at all. Carla in her cluttered, dog hair covered home in not a great area (she admitted in one of her waffles) and moneyed Hyacinth, wafting around her country pile with a plum in her gob…I don’t get it…

• Heart

And especially where they were judging life swap and wife swap..... The suggestion of Carla and Ashley.... Mmmm think we've mentioned this before here haven't we ladies?? 🤣 🤣

• Haha
And especially where they were judging life swap and wife swap..... The suggestion of Carla and Ashley.... Mmmm think we've mentioned this before here haven't we ladies?? 🤣 🤣
I've never really watched carla, but I did catch that some time last year she was on a diet and recording weekly results. At the time I watched she was doing quite well, has it all gone Tits up?

I've never really watched carla, but I did catch that some time last year she was on a diet and recording weekly results. At the time I watched she was doing quite well, has it all gone Tits up?
Mostly, she likes to eat out alot so lockdown was ideal for her when the restaurants were shut. If she goes out she also seems incapable of ordering a small dish or working her days around it so she can treat herself.

Reactions: 2
Tits down..... Way south

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.