Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog, Ashley looking up youtube videos on how to fix a shower...ooooh matron, they been at it againšŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has the face of a large tortoise, especially from a side view šŸ¤£
OMG laughing my head off šŸ¢ šŸ¤£

Well as Hyacinth so rightly predicted, itā€™s going to be a hard year for everyone as she kicks of January on a 4 day Cunard cruise. Poor old Ashley trying to look young, hip and cool in those ghastly clothes and his floppy boy band hairstyle. And what can I say about her? The hair, makeup and clothes are just yuk!
Floppy boy band hairstyle šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

At least Hyacinth wouldnā€™t have filmed with a half naked Onslow in the background.
View attachment 1895557

She really should check the mirrors when filming, unless she likes showing her husband in his pants on the Internet.

I guess itā€™s hard as sheā€™s too busy looking at herself all the time to take in her husband in the background, although its not the first time itā€™s happened, previously she had to take down and re-edit a video when he was ā€œaccidentallyā€ filmed getting out the bath in the background.
Oh crikey šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ My stomach is hurting laughing at this.... Oh my days šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest clothes haul. The short spotty dress and ankle boots, ripped jeans and huge baggy jumper. Looked bloody horrendous. The crap she buys!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Another free lot of stuff from New Look! Why would they gift that old bag anything! She's so frumpy and has no idea what looks good.

• Heart
  • Haha
She doesnā€™t suit any ā€˜trendyā€™ style clothes, her entire look is very old fashioned.

• Heart
Just discovered Mrs M via Carla Jenkins.
Hyacinth Bucket vibes šŸŖ£ for sure.
Surely she 53ā€¦plus VAT !

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone want to bet the fake message she shared on Instagram of the follower booking a cruise on the strength of her vlogs is actually old Carla or Ashley šŸ˜… now she is copying in Cunard for a possible collaboration! This is obviously such a set up that it is laughable! May contact Cunard to alert them to the fact, might be interesting šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What happened to the "amazing results" led skincare thing she was gifted, cause her lines are more pronounced than ever.
It should be a B&Q AD she's doing with one of their electrical sanders.. That will sort them lines out and give a deep exfoliation that none of that marketing gimmicky skin care claims to do

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Without wanting to seem like a prude, is Lego allowed to swear in her thumbnail? It's not very Hyacinth Bucket of her is it?..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Without wanting to seem like a prude, is Lego allowed to swear in her thumbnail? It's not very Hyacinth Bucket of her is it?..
Probably not, it's trashy clickbait, she just can't help herself.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.