Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can find out her address in 2 minutes flat! Just look up her husbands company! I can’t bear her, but she popped up on YouTube, she’s on a cruise I see…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can find out her address in 2 minutes flat! Just look up her husbands company! I can’t bear her, but she popped up on YouTube, she’s on a cruise I see…
Yes that must be the dreadful yr she was referring to in her New yr message. She's obviously having a horrible start to the yr poor Lego .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she dresses very matronly? Literally don't know someone who is in their early 50s wearing what she wears to these formal cruise nights! She's like a throwback to the early 1990s. Those quotes are cringeworthy too. Ashley's suit was hilarious, like a too tight bingo caller. 🤣 Roll on the next port so they can avoid it and read their kindles at 10pm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s very old fashioned! I’m older than her and wouldn’t be seen dead in those outfits! And why does she never do anything with her hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It annoyed me that on Day 2 of the cruise video -which I actually was enjoying as never been on a cruise ship before - within one minute of the video she launched into an AD for “Readly” 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well as Hyacinth so rightly predicted, it’s going to be a hard year for everyone as she kicks of January on a 4 day Cunard cruise. Poor old Ashley trying to look young, hip and cool in those ghastly clothes and his floppy boy band hairstyle. And what can I say about her? The hair, makeup and clothes are just yuk!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched you tube cruise vlog. Ha, ha, ha! What are they like? Anyone old enough to remember Mrs Bucket episode on a cruise? Oh god, the likeness is uncanny. They dress the same (queen mother vibes😂). I expected some dodgy family members to turn up and ruin her reputation! I can't stand what she does with her hands when she talks. Deffo trying too hard to come across as posh. Doesn't wash, I'm afraid. She is the epitome of pretentious.
1674137605107.png

Have a lovely time Mrs Bucket 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
At least Hyacinth wouldn’t have filmed with a half naked Onslow in the background.
CADD4CB1-E5C1-44A0-B425-803995A2AE96.png

She really should check the mirrors when filming, unless she likes showing her husband in his pants on the Internet.

I guess it’s hard as she’s too busy looking at herself all the time to take in her husband in the background, although its not the first time it’s happened, previously she had to take down and re-edit a video when he was “accidentally” filmed getting out the bath in the background.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
"Half Naked Onslow" LOL

What the hell does she do with her hair???? It's not very flattering is it?
Sigh.......What can I say about her clothing choices apart from, I'm older than her and do not dress like "Hyacinth", and for gods sake woman stop wearing those god-awful shoes from Shein......have some class woman.

And don't get me started on "boy band" Ashley - he really thinks he's all that doesn't he.

That aside Cunard cruises are lovely from experience, although a little bit fuddy duddy for anyone 60 or younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He looks like a giant squidgy percy pig in the background, he's all pink, must have just had a shower...with mrs m lmaoooo
"Ooooh Ashley, pass me the soap" she says sexily as he bends over. Bet the boat was rocking lollllll

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.