Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lego is in primark for latest vlog, despite telling her viewers not so long ago that she really did not shop there any more and didnt like it....desperate for views.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well, Ive heard it all now, not long been back from her umpteenth cruise, she states in her latest, "gettin down with the masses, primark haul" that she had to buy a jumper due to her having to turn off the heating due to cost of living. I almost spat out my green tea. I kid you not, next she will be saying she won't be able to eat unless they click on her hello fresh link. She's clearly taking the piss, she hates primark as well, but it's a surefire bums on seats for view counts.
Let's have a poll..... can lego and badger head carla be any more transparent?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, Ive heard it all now, not long been back from her umpteenth cruise, she states in her latest, "gettin down with the masses, primark haul" that she had to buy a jumper due to her having to turn off the heating due to cost of living.
Did the snobby twunt really say ''gettin down with the masses ''??? cheeky cow acting like she's something separate from most people just because she has a plastic wrap around balcony and an ugly ass office block entrance way & pays extra to be First on a ship . She IS part of the 'masses ' .

She's middle of middle class at best and acts like she's landed gentry .

''The upper middle class in Britain traditionally consists of the educated professionals who were born into higher-income backgrounds, such as legal professionals, executives, and surgeons.''

Listen here real life hyacinth Bucket love , you sell used tat on ebay and your hubby sells people's houses .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did the snobby twunt really say ''gettin down with the masses ''??? cheeky cow acting like she's something separate from most people just because she has a plastic wrap around balcony and an ugly ass office block entrance way & pays extra to be First on a ship . She IS part of the 'masses ' .

She's middle of middle class at best and acts like she's landed gentry .

''The upper middle class in Britain traditionally consists of the educated professionals who were born into higher-income backgrounds, such as legal professionals, executives, and surgeons.''

Listen here real life hyacinth Bucket love , you sell used tat on ebay and your hubby sells people's houses .
No she never verbally said gettin down with the masses, but when she hates primark and she does a primark come shop with me, she's clearly trying to appeal to the "poor" lol. She did say however she had to cut back on the heating because of cost of living crisis and bought a cheap jumper, which i found most amusing as she probably has ten million jumpers already. Yeh i get it, she lives in big house, more difficult to keep warm and yeh prob not cheap, but she's too poor to put the heating on, give it a rest lego.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She hasn't been affected by the cost of living crisis! Not one iota! Just come back from a cruise, got another one coming up! She's really struggling isn't she. Tries to make out she's relatable, but it's just an insult to the intelligence of her viewers! Although saying that, they all fawn over her - so they must be stupid.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She has no concept of cost of living rise..... Both her and Ashley are consumed with BBC propaganda and adapt their every move accordingly to it.... Sheep
Unfortunately, not taken to the slaughter house.... Yet

Reactions: 3
carla having a massive rant on mrs m's new vlog about...wait for it, slices of lemon in her coke cola. carla the lemon is for grown ups, the staff do apologise if they mafe that mistake that you were out of your teen years. MY GOD, the lemon just sits on top of the drink, takes two seconds to remove them, does not make the drink taste of lemon, you can't make this tit up can you. She's a child.
I bet she whinges and complains about everything.

Reactions: 4
I had to laugh at her going to Wetherspoon with Carla. You just know she normally wouldn’t be seen dead in there, but had to slum it as Carla was visiting😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If you close your eyes when Mr M speaks, it’s as if you’ve been transported back to the 80’s with an episode of Keeping Up Appearances on in the background. If only Ashley was called Richard! That’d be brilliant! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
mrs lego m should secretly take carla to all the places she knows will make her start ranting so she gets some interesting footage, cause ffs her meandering around in that same old kitchen corner does my head in. Anyone notice the tiniest stroke ron got for his massive miaw, oh the empathy lol. Ya can see she loves the old thing, he looks like bagpuss lol, but she's not the warmest or tactile person in the world. Where was ashley, naked in the bath waiting for carla lol.....carla sneaks into the bathroom in the middle of the night for a sex festival with ashley as mrs m snuggles up with ron.
She gave the birds outside some ready brek that was out of date 2 years, they all be vomiting outside and dead by time carla trundles round in her go fund me car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Carla is angling for a threesome!!
lmaooo yes, probably on one of those cruises though, all the waves will make her bounce more ...oh god, now i have a bad visual..ashleys naked rump lmaooo...spread him on floor over that cow rug lolllllllllllllllllllllllll
---

carla had to pop out to get buy me a kofi sticker added to the side of her car lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nats in a fruit winder coma and anthony is in his shed breathing in toxic fumes from his new stove and high as a kite lol
carla got a new tattoo on her arse for ashley, it says go fund me lolllllllllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Strange how Carla’s managing to visit Mrs M as she’s having all these car problems….. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Asking on Instagram for recommendations for places to eat in Padstow! Off for a few days again😀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.