Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna blow a blood vessel any minute. Or turn into a female 6ft hulk 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
<wibble> hold on to ya eyelashes people, she’s angry 😁😁😁😁😁.

She’s pissed off😁

Does she enjoy constructive feed back?🤔

😁😁😁
Look at the bottom of the pic. Hostile

I have four kids to do that.
Is she admitting her own kids call her hostile too?

Reactions: 1
About Deciem: she loved them until it conflicted with the super expensive stuff she was shilling.
That was exactly the impression I got when I saw her recently (whether I read it on Insta or YouTube, I can’t remember) mention The Ordinary in passing. She just said that they were “simple formulas”. If she could have stuck her nose in the air she would have. She couldn’t have been more dismissive of the brand if she’d tried.

Reactions: 5
That was exactly the impression I got when I saw her recently (whether I read it on Insta or YouTube, I can’t remember) mention The Ordinary in passing. She just said that they were “simple formulas”. If she could have stuck her nose in the air she would have. She couldn’t have been more dismissive of the brand if she’d tried.
The fact that she manages to keep a straight face doing that, when she was simply enamoured with the brand before, tells me that likely they wouldn’t pay her and she left them behind.
Then again, you simply cannot be in favour of budget options and 120 euro creams in the same breath, so it’s entirely possible they wanted to work with her but she couldn’t.

Reactions: 2
Definitely. I know Brendon Truaxe had serious issues but he took her to task and she steam rollered him on her IG too. And she fell out with Sunday Riley, though they’re all loved up again.
I think she probably treats ppl like garbage and thinks she can do what she wants because she’s sending serious coinage their way just by mentioning them.
I don’t know why they bother with her, she has a face for radio!!! So awful!

The fact that she manages to keep a straight face doing that, when she was simply enamoured with the brand before, tells me that likely they wouldn’t pay her and she left them behind.
Then again, you simply cannot be in favour of budget options and 120 euro creams in the same breath, so it’s entirely possible they wanted to work with her but she couldn’t.
I remember when she used to endorse budget brands. How things change!

Morning all, I think this is my favourite😁.

She’s not hostile , not hostile at all . The woman who says had to be prevented from punching people by Ruth Crilly at the Celine Dion gig.

Not hostile .
She suffers from that lying disease all influencers seem to get. Just admit you love a bit of drama, Caroline. We already know it.

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell her that no one uses salad as an insult, and that Prof Green is about as cool as she is.
She wears some god awful clothes, has anyone seen her in anything other then dayglo sweatshirts and jeans?

Can someone tell her that no one uses salad as an insult, and that Prof Green is about as cool as she is.
She wears some god awful clothes, has anyone seen her in anything other then dayglo sweatshirts and jeans?
I suppose she’s hard to dress at 7 ft tall with a blokes build. She takes the piss out of everyone but clearly doesn’t have a mirror in her flat.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, I just watched her stories. The ABBA clip.......... the Mufasa hair and newborn camel eyelashes, I can’t deal with it. 🤣

• Haha
Well, well, well. I saw this starting on Inst last night so thought I would wait to see how it unfolded. It has all the hallmarks of a Hirons incident.

Build up... cue the background info of the private message which one of her sycophants basically could not wait to tell her about.

In fact if you look at the original posters Insta and the whole post I think she was goading them (DE) about the issue so she could boost her profile with a post about it and she then struck gold with their Hirons reference.

(Look at me Queen Hirons. Look at me!!!)

Going in.... all the ranting which includes swear words for maximum affect to appeal to all the teenagers

‘I’ll deal with that Bumbaclot later’

‘I’m a bleeping grown up’
oooo use of the F Word you’re so clever Caroline

Bigging herself up…. Telling them how much they need her not the other way round (delusional)

Examples of classic Hirons bingo

‘Too old to be afraid of it thankfully’

‘Mother of 4’

‘you may wanna call your mommy’
(note the use of the Americanism as she was brought up in Mississippi don’t you know)

‘Leaving your 11 positive reviews up making you some serious coin’ Christ she believes that they are relying on her reviews to make a profit.

Tacitly setting the Hirons Cult onto the Brand….putting out all the drama as she knows the Cult will slavishly protect her

Calling off the dogs…. She then puts out posts to her Cult to say let’s leave them alone now, we are bigger than this. If that was what she wanted why put the post out there at all.

These people just crave the worship and attention there is no other explanation for it. CH has a cult following but half these people are deluded. I took a gander on the FB page and there are actual people ACTUAL PEOPLE saying she dealt with this gracefully. CH would not know subtle, graceful and professionally appropriate even if it punched her in the face. All she knows is shouting, swearing and aggressive.

I cannot see how a programme like This Morning would want to have someone on their show who is so unprofessional. let alone other brands working with her. Despite what we all think about the other Influencers none of them act like her. I’m not saying that This Morning is up there with Question Time but surely they have an image to project and that image is not a shouty sweary mad woman.

CH clearly changed management so she could improve her profile, but even she must realise that TV brings with it some semblance of recognising you have to tone down yourself. As quickly as this fame and infamy comes it can be taken away

This incident had some Classic Hirons contradictions as like most unintelligent people she can’t remember half of what she writes and so basically changes the tune to suit the situation

‘I don’t like confrontation’ numerous older posts saying things like ‘bring it on’

‘Once just once accept some perfectly reasonable constructive feedback like Adults’ Jesus the irony of this sentence alone.

I don’t need your money and I don’t need your bleeping immature head of R&D calling me hostile’

This phrase is an absolute classic. Who is immature – you are Caroline by putting this out over social media in the way you have. You simply just have no idea.

I have said it before, swearing whilst it has its place just lessons your position. As soon as she started on the f word it made ‘her’ look unprofessional not DE.

Whether we agree with what this bloke said or didn’t say (as an aside I think there is no way he would write that about CH if that was not what the brand thought themselves and if DE think it you can bet your bottom dollar so do other big brands) as soon as she went in on them about money and using swear words she just looked like the ill-educated chip on her shoulder person she is..

Sorry for long post but WTAF.

Caroline I hope you read this thread because you are just a parody now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Girl meister 👏👏

She really does believe in her power to make or break a brand. The fact is she’s going to become insignificant, she’s going after big bucks and the products are aimed at women of a certain income and age, CH USP of gobshite teenager does not fit with this demographic. Teenagers and students will find her a fuddy duddy with products too expensive and not fashionable enough.
I’m waiting for the breakdown of her working relationship with Pixi, it’ll come.

Reactions: 4
CH has become a caricature of her caricature, if that was ever possible. She's now the Donald Trump of her niche - thin-skinned, social media ranting, with a cult-like following who would defend her to the death even if she told you to remortgage your property to buy the latest must-have.

She and Sali Hughes are the perfect bed fellows because they are equally hypocritical without the presence of mind or humility to do a bit of introspection. The fights they goad themselves into - they could create an argument in an empty room; they're trying to be modern day 90s ladettes, but that ship sailed long ago.

How I ever looked up to these two and used to trust their recommendations...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Caroline is now all over her FB trying to stem the damage. People are saying that some have been banned from her page for liking a post on Nadine Baggot's page which stated that both DE person and CH acted inappropriately. She is saying

Caroline Hirons I'm happy to talk to anyone that feels unfairly treated. At any time. I'm aware this is still going on, and I'm trying to stem it, but I certainly do not want make any enemies over something a self-righteous passive-aggressive man did in the first place! Hit my DMs people. x

Well Caroline this is what happens when you go off on a rant before thinking about it. If you had acted professionally none of this would have happened.

Also I think she has implied that the DE person was drunk as she has mentioned booze in one post. That is a low blow even for her...

Caroline is now all over her FB trying to stem the damage. People are saying that some have been banned from her page for liking a post on Nadine Baggot's page which stated that both DE person and CH acted inappropriately. She is saying

Caroline Hirons I'm happy to talk to anyone that feels unfairly treated. At any time. I'm aware this is still going on, and I'm trying to stem it, but I certainly do not want make any enemies over something a self-righteous passive-aggressive man did in the first place! Hit my DMs people. x

Well Caroline this is what happens when you go off on a rant before thinking about it. If you had acted professionally none of this would have happened.

Also I think she has implied that the DE person was drunk as she has mentioned booze in one post. That is a low blow even for her...
I’m guessing she’s regretting going nuclear over this and if Nadine Baggott has stated she acted inappropriately then others of a similar standing probably think similarly too.

She’s going to try to brazen it out but I think she’s done irreparable damage to her brand after this , unprofessional doesn’t even cover it.

"self-righteous passive-aggressive"

Mr Pot...
She didn’t have to respond , she could have thanked the fan girl who sent it and filed it under ‘keeping my powder dry and my dignity intact’.

She’s come out far worse than DE.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.