Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing she’s regretting going nuclear over this and if Nadine Baggott has stated she acted inappropriately then others of a similar standing probably think similarly too.

She’s going to try to brazen it out but I think she’s done irreparable damage to her brand after this , unprofessional doesn’t even cover it.

She didn’t have to respond , she could have thanked the fan girl who sent it and filed it under ‘keeping my powder dry and my dignity intact’.

She’s come out far worse than DE.
It was not Nadine who said it - I think someone posted on the Nadine Fan page and lots of people agreed. The post has since been removed though.

However it will be interesting to see who of her pack dogs influencer friends comes out in support. I don't think any of them will because they know she acted completely unprofessionally. Also to try and make this about the DE bloke being misogynistic is ridiculous; news flash Caroline - men can be critical of you without it being about trying to 'stem the Queen Hirons'

Reactions: 4
It was not Nadine who said it - I think someone posted on the Nadine Fan page and lots of people agreed. The post has since been removed though.

However it will be interesting to see who of her pack dogs influencer friends comes out in support. I don't think any of them will because they know she acted completely unprofessionally. Also to try and make this about the DE bloke being misogynistic is ridiculous; news flash Caroline - men can be critical of you without it being about trying to 'stem the Queen Hirons'
Oh ok , I thought Nadine was brave 😁.

Is she bringing out the sexist card , I thought she’d do better than that, she must be feeling a bit desperate.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t have to respond , she could have thanked the fan girl who sent it and filed it under ‘keeping my powder dry and my dignity intact’.
Absolutely! She ought to be thoroughly ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 1

Yeah wonder if Crilly, Pebbles, Anna ect come out to back her but sure I have seen them all promote/rave about DE in the past.

This isn’t about age per se, but she’s way too old to be such a hothead. She should know better especially considering this is her JOB. She is acting like a 15 year old at her first online argument.
She has indeed become a parody of herself and her credibility is no longer even plausible unless you’re in her cult.

I’d love to hear takes from her fans who pop on this thread. Not being shady, I genuinely appreciate the conversation if anybody is on her side after this faux pas.

Reactions: 7
I'm a member of the FB Group - I barely look - it's mostly people begging compliments and post after post of empties which just makes me feel depressed about plastic. However I'm there to see this tea (is that right 👵🏼)?

I was quite pleased to see Drunk Elephant called out because they have a really passagg, sanctimonious social media presence ..... but the woman's gone fully silly.

Bumbaclot? Not said outside the playgrounds of (white) West London since the late 80s.

*We used to say bumbaclat - Jamaican slang - an insult.

*My school was quite diverse so it's maybe not as cringey white middle class kids being "street" as it sounds 👵🏼

Also , I don't own a single Drunk Elephant product but their packaging gives me wood 🍆

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
I only have two DE samples from Cult Beauty gifts with purchases and haven’t found them to be anything special, but then again I’ve only used them sporadically.

I like a few of the DE products, but if I’d seen their social media first I might have avoided their products, they piss me off so much. However I have no idea what CH thinks she’s doing. She’s been after that guy for ages, presumably because of some slight (real or imagined) offline, or something.

I think she is on a family holiday. I bet poor Mr H is getting it in the ear or is he egging her on 'No one F*&&%&G talks about my Mrs like that' Phil Mitchell style.

• Haha
I think she is on a family holiday. I bet poor Mr H is getting it in the ear or is he egging her on 'No one F*&&%&G talks about my Mrs like that' Phil Mitchell style.
I get the impression Jim is probably a gentle soul who’ll make her a cup of tea and tell her to let it go .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has a nice vibe I think.

Mind you I really liked her to start with but it's all a bit much these days. I will always admire her skin though.

She’s using Mindy quotes to excuse her behaviour 😁😁.

I don’t think Mindy would have an online, public hissy fit because of a leaked private message not meant for her, I’m sure she’s much more professional😁.

Reactions: 2
She's honestly just so up her own arse only her feet are sticking out🙄. Horrendous, big headed prat.

Don't worry everyone she is now Carolinesplaining it to everyone on her FB page. She just doesn't get it does she.... it is not the swearing, we all do that, it is the context and the lack of professionalism as well as inability to accept any form of criticism....she does not practice what she preaches. She can't accept that some people just don't like her and instead of moving on they have to be accused of not liking strong women... Always their fault, not hers.

Attachments

That is such patronising twaddle. She’s behaved appallingly, and that has nothing to do with whatever language she used.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.