Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is sooooo abrasive.

Even thought the Drunk Elephant guy was incredibly rude to her, you can’t deny he kind of had a point. I wonder what sort of behind-the-scenes behaviour led to him insulting her like that? There must be a backstory 🤔
She didn’t have to publicise what he’d said , she wants the confrontation and her fangirls to bombard him with hate messages.

She really does rate herself .

Reactions: 2
She is sooooo abrasive.

Even thought the Drunk Elephant guy was incredibly rude to her, you can’t deny he kind of had a point. I wonder what sort of behind-the-scenes behaviour led to him insulting her like that? There must be a backstory 🤔
Definitely. I know Brendon Truaxe had serious issues but he took her to task and she steam rollered him on her IG too. And she fell out with Sunday Riley, though they’re all loved up again.
I think she probably treats ppl like garbage and thinks she can do what she wants because she’s sending serious coinage their way just by mentioning them.

Reactions: 3
Definitely. I know Brendon Truaxe had serious issues but he took her to task and she steam rollered him on her IG too. And she fell out with Sunday Riley, though they’re all loved up again.
I think she probably treats ppl like garbage and thinks she can do what she wants because she’s sending serious coinage their way just by mentioning them.
As far as I'm aware she never even had a nice word to say about True after he died (please correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see anything at the time).

Aside from the ludicrous arguing - I’ve just got the aforementioned retinol to use in September never read before it needs buffering! Ps Salli Hughes’ fav moisturiser is DE !! Nadine Baggott likes them too

Aside from the ludicrous arguing - I’ve just got the aforementioned retinol to use in September never read before it needs buffering! Ps Salli Hughes’ fav moisturiser is DE !! Nadine Baggott likes them too
I’m sure Ruth Crilly has mentioned how strong it is and to read the instructions, she said her face almost melted😁 but it was all good after she’d slathered a ton of moisture on it , she really was glowing ❤.

I’m going to buy some.

Does Caroline not think she is ever hostile.?

She does have her message to Krista pinned to her IG home page, that’s not aggressive of hostile at all😉

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise she’d had spats with Deciem and Sunday Riley too! I noticed her being very sniffy about The Ordinary recently, very much damning with faint praise.

Not many people can get away with pissing off the big names in your industry, so it takes a special kind of ego to think that you can get away with it, right? She thinks she’s too big and too important and the brands should kiss HER ass, not the other way around.

WOAH. Caroline Hirons is going to find herself in a situation she can’t come back from if she’s not careful.

As far as I'm aware she never even had a nice word to say about True after he died (please correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see anything at the time).
She LOVED him at one point, I thought. But yeah, they definitely fell out. I always suspected that she turned on Sunday Riley because they treated her like the Youtuber she is, not like another Sali.

Re the DE retinol, it’s really good, don’t worry. If you’ve never used retinol before, start out with once or twice a week MAX (I’m serious). Make sure your face is totally dry before you apply it. (I don’t know why, but it can sting on a damp face.) I apply mine in the evening, wait 15 mins or so, then put a simple moisturiser or night mask over the top. You may start to peel 4-5 days later, but stick with it if you can because it’s good.

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the essay though 😀. I clearly think I’m the next Mama Hirons 😂.

Update: she’s deleting her affiliate links to DE, the massive fanny. “FINE, I will stop making money out of referring people to you!”

That’ll show them.

Last edited:
Sorry for the essay though 😀. I clearly think I’m the next Mama Hirons 😂.

Update: she’s deleting her affiliate links to DE, the massive fanny. “FINE, I will stop making money out of referring people to you!”

That’ll show them.
Thanks - already used Indeed Reface and using Kate Somerville retinol + Vit C. DE is next one before the big guns of Airol 0.05 €3. Happy days

WOAH. Caroline Hirons is going to find herself in a situation she can’t come back from if she’s not careful.

She LOVED him at one point, I thought. But yeah, they definitely fell out. I always suspected that she turned on Sunday Riley because they treated her like the Youtuber she is, not like another Sali.

Re the DE retinol, it’s really good, don’t worry. If you’ve never used retinol before, start out with once or twice a week MAX (I’m serious). Make sure your face is totally dry before you apply it. (I don’t know why, but it can sting on a damp face.) I apply mine in the evening, wait 15 mins or so, then put a simple moisturiser or night mask over the top. You may start to peel 4-5 days later, but stick with it if you can because it’s good.
About Deciem: she loved them until it conflicted with the super expensive stuff she was shilling. She painted herself into a corner where she couldn’t keep praising The Ordinary (which was all about stripping down the marketing BS and selling bare formulas that work for little money) and also continue to talk up her clients and the 80 euros creams. So she started spouting BS like “The Ordinary doesn’t feel like a treat and women want to feel spoiled when they use skincare”. Since this was the same woman who previously claimed that if you’re paying 80 euros for a cream, you’re paying for the CEO’s beach house, I really couldn’t justify following her anymore as the contradictions kept piling up.
She cut ties with The Ordinary and as we know sadly Brandon went off the rails and then passed away. I always thought it was very low of her to not offer condolences. The man is dead ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
LOL at CH telling anybody they need media training, while she's swearing and getting into a virtual fist fight on her professional page.
What a first class twit. loving this thread as unfollowed ages ago as just didn’t like her and didn’t warm to her or anything she did or said.... now I know why 👍

I buffered it but still peeled really badly!

It does also have alotttt of ingredients, don’t know how they can claim to be such a clean brand with an inci list as long as my arm. I do love their vit c and new balm cleanser though.

I’ve been using dr sams night serum.. AMAZING! Such good keep ingredients too and feels nourishing

Reactions: 1
So she is telling Drunk Elephant that their boy needs media training, he replied to a PM that was then sent to CH and because she doesn't like it shows it to the whole world.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.