Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me. I had to hide the posts cos good God it was a cringefest. Just ppl spending so much money they didn’t need to spend on products CH schills. I mean, spend your cash on what u want, but when your skincare regime is the price of a decent holiday, ‘ave a word
It’s so cringe isn’t it! Grown women posting and hoping Queen Hirons notices them! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It’s so cringe isn’t it! Grown women posting and hoping Queen Hirons notices them! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes! I just can't get over how many products people use too. 2 x cleansers, exfoliating acid, spritz, serums x 2, spf, moisturiser... Does your skin REALLY need it all?

Reactions: 2
LOL at CH telling anybody they need media training, while she's swearing and getting into a virtual fist fight on her professional page.

Reactions: 9
She’s a bully and so incredibly aggressive all the time, no wonder they don’t want to associate themselves anymore with a bulldog that likes the sound her own voice too much.
she’s a glorified retail sales assistant (nothing wrong with that I used to work on beauty counters too) so why is she painting herself as the one and only person to take advice from in skincare. she really is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is sooooo abrasive.

Even thought the Drunk Elephant guy was incredibly rude to her, you can’t deny he kind of had a point. I wonder what sort of behind-the-scenes behaviour led to him insulting her like that? There must be a backstory 🤔

Reactions: 7
Haha she’s fumming, I don’t think she’ll be letting this go anytime soon.
Looking forward to her stories where she really hammers the point home that SHE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT HOSTILE whilst screeching into her phone with that chewing a wasp face.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.