Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't let The Hirons hear you say that, she'll jump down your throat and eat you alive😂😂😂. She's a woman not to be messed with😂😂😂
She’s had 4 children, ya know !! She knows everything!

I’m laughing at the idea she still tries to pass off the blog as a charitable act she does for people. She was unbelievably rude to that woman ( who may have not been the nicest, but grow a thicker skin, CH!)
We must bow down at the alter of the world’s most knowledgeable skincare supremo , it’s a free blog , never ever complain😁😁.

Yes the woman was snippy but CH has the thinnest skin ever , ironic .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised by Ava's content too - or not I suppose, I had to stop following Anais Gallagher when she was younger because I was so worried about her - but given how fearsome CH portrays herself I'm surprised she allows it to be out there given the kid's age. But CH described her as having the body of a super model on that podcast so .... pride? Or trying to get her a modelling contract maybe.

I'm surprised by Ava's content too - or not I suppose, I had to stop following Anais Gallagher when she was younger because I was so worried about her - but given how fearsome CH portrays herself I'm surprised she allows it to be out there given the kid's age. But CH described her as having the body of a super model on that podcast so .... pride? Or trying to get her a modelling contract maybe.
Feels kinda weird to discuss your underage (I think?) daughter's body like that...but maybe everybody and everything is fair game in the cash grabbing business :ROFLMAO:

Feels kinda weird to discuss your underage (I think?) daughter's body like that...but maybe everybody and everything is fair game in the cash grabbing business :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know, my Sons all have that natural triangle shaped figure ; all shoulder and chest muscles and snake hip but I’d never post that , they’d die of shame .

Reactions: 1
I've met Caroline a couple of times. Close up her skin looked good, but not remarkable. I think the jowliness makes her look older. A few years ago I met Nigella. She was in her mid 50s. I know she is rumoured to have had work done and at the time she was looking a bit "fillery" in the press. However, close up she looked stunning. She had very pale, lightly freckled skin with the faintest single line on her forehead and fantastic cheekbones. Her skin looked perfect.
Nigella doesn’t bake her face in the sun like Caroline does!! It’s ironic don’t you think that Caroline is a skin/beauty ‘expert’ 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Caroline is always rubbing at her face on instastories. I make an effort not to touch my face unless I'm cleansing or applying makeup to it. What's the point of her double cleansing it and applying industrial strength acids if she's then going to rub her bacteria laden hands all over it?

Reactions: 1
Weirdest reason ever to not go to university. I lived in the city centre of my very big hometown and it didn't stop me going to college :ROFLMAO:
Just be honest.
Just admit it, your kids couldn’t get into Uni. And she lives in Fulham, somebody buy Motormouth an A to Z of London before she makes a bigger tit of herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These tweets. This is from the woman who spent the Celene Dion concert on insta stories
She and Sali Hughes love to get angry and sweary (whilst humblebragging) about the most middle class things ever - it's hilarious.

.....she’s filming on her phone!!!🙄 at a gig despite agreeing with SH about what a tit thing it is to do .

Is she forgetting what she moaned about yesterday ?

.....she’s filming on her phone!!!🙄 at a gig despite agreeing with SH about what a tit thing it is to do .

Is she forgetting what she moaned about yesterday ?
She has the same disease SH has: inability to stick to a bloody opinion for more than 5 minutes.

She’s a massive twit. Sorry to be abrupt but she has far too much to say for herself for a woman in her fifties? I used to follow her on twitter a while back I’m not sure how or why but all I saw her do was passive aggressively talk about smaller bloggers and ‘influencers’ she definitely thinks she’s a cut above but she honestly looks like a bulldog

Yeah, what on earth? Are we meant to pipe down for good once we hit 35? I think she’s a dick, but come on.

She’s a massive twit. Sorry to be abrupt but she has far too much to say for herself for a woman in her fifties? I used to follow her on twitter a while back I’m not sure how or why but all I saw her do was passive aggressively talk about smaller bloggers and ‘influencers’ she definitely thinks she’s a cut above but she honestly looks like a bulldog
I disagree strongly with your comment regarding age, being in one’s fifties shouldn’t mean your voice is ignored.

Reactions: 10
Yep - there are many things she can get in the bin for but not her age. She's 49 anyway.

She gets comp tics for BST In The Park ever year right?

Last edited by a moderator:
What does her age have to do with anything?
At what age exactly do women stop having "something to say for themselves"? Asking so that I know when to stop talking :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
CH and Crilley acting out the Titanic scene at the Celine Dion concert was toe curling.

Honestly , she’s filmed Celine and agreed with SH that other people doing it are the pits of the earth ( do as I say not as I do ) typical aggressive Hirons. Then she moans about people talking when she’s and Ruth Crilly were sounding like strangled cats.

Unbelievable 🙄

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.