Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly , she’s filmed Celine and agreed with SH that other people doing it are the pits of the earth ( do as I say not as I do ) typical aggressive Hirons. Then she moans about people talking when she’s and Ruth Crilly were sounding like strangled cats.

Unbelievable 🙄
I really do hope they read here sometimes because they need a bloody reality check. Why is it ok for them to talk and film at a concert but if other people do it they "get the eyebrow"? By the way, your eyebrow is only scary to your children, woman. Calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did one of those text things on her Instagram stories saying thanks for the DMs, she only filmed if it wasn't getting in anyone behind's way and she wasn't at it all night.

Filming events baffles me. My cousins are mad for FB Live and I honestly can't tell who's supposed to give a tit what they're up to.

Reactions: 3
She’s filming again ...she loathes others who do this but it’s ok when she does it 😁😁.

Reactions: 1
And age matters how exactly??
I am talking in regards to how she conducts herself on social media towards very young and teenage bloggers. It’s the equivalent of my own mum arguing with teenagers in the street, it’s odd and bizarre. She never challenges women of similar age, it comes across very bully like.

NOTHING to do with her not allowed to speak because she’s 50+

I am talking in regards to how she conducts herself on social media towards very young and teenage bloggers. It’s the equivalent of my own mum arguing with teenagers in the street, it’s odd and bizarre. She never challenges women of similar age, it comes across very bully like.

NOTHING to do with her not allowed to speak because she’s 50+
So why did you say “she’s got a lot to say for someone in her 50’s”?? What was the point of that statement? Because your reply above doesn’t seem to explain it? Surely you would have just said “she’s got a lot to say to her younger followers” or something like that... Just own what you said. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So why did you say “she’s got a lot to say for someone in her 50’s”?? What was the point of that statement? Because your reply above doesn’t seem to explain it? Surely you would have just said “she’s got a lot to say to her younger followers” or something like that... Just own what you said. 🙄
Either way Caroline is a self entitled vile woman

Reactions: 2
She’s not underage she’s 17 x
The one and only time I saw Ava's Instagram page, it was full of pictures of her drinking, posing suggestively, and smoking weed. The first two look ridiculous no matter who you are, but the last one is illegal and shouldn't be shared publicly on a social media account. Caroline acknowledged on GF's podcast that she knows Ava smokes. She doesn't approve of it but there isn't really much she can do about. All of the above is true. Her daughter is her own person and that's fine. But at least have enough respect for your mother to either private your account or remove those pictures entirely. Common sense seems to be lost on today's youth. I am not a prude but her mother is a public figure. Also, I guess I was raised to believe that what you do behind closed doors is your business but what you do in public reflects on your upbringing. No need to share things like that on social media. Hopefully some day it will be legalized and then it will be a non-issue. But until then keep it to yourself.

Last edited:
Nigella doesn’t bake her face in the sun like Caroline does!! It’s ironic don’t you think that Caroline is a skin/beauty ‘expert’ 🤣🤣🤣
Caroline looks every bit of 60 plus.... and she’s the last person I would take skincare advice from if she’s still only in her late 40’s or just turned 50.

Reactions: 3
She looks about 56. Her hair has given up with all the bleach ect

I think Twitter had an outage yesterday evening.

I guess Sephora & LVMH in general are not currently an income stream for Lady H, then!

I think Twitter had an outage yesterday evening.

I guess Sephora & LVMH in general are not currently an income stream for Lady H, then!
Just managed to check, and had a scroll through as well. Her Twitter feed is very....odd. Not saying she's not allowed to express her opinions on politics, vaccines, ageism etc (and I happen to agree with her a lot actually!), but she manages to come across as super aggressive even when she is retweeting something and adding a line! It's a talent :p

Reactions: 5
Just managed to check, and had a scroll through as well. Her Twitter feed is very....odd. Not saying she's not allowed to express her opinions on politics, vaccines, ageism etc (and I happen to agree with her a lot actually!), but she manages to come across as super aggressive even when she is retweeting something and adding a line! It's a talent :p
She thinks it makes her seem edgy and cool🙄

She's understandably cross re people refusing vaccines due to her son's recent critical condition with mumps, but rather than being so aggressive on twitter towards non-vaxxers, why not use her platform to make people aware that late teenagers need a top-up? She admits that they didn't know about the top-ups because her boys didn't go to university. I didn't know anything about them. Being aggressive doesn't achieve anything. A nasty tweet won't make a non-vaxxer feel any different, but an educated tweet re late teen boosters may help save lives.

Reactions: 6
Am I right you have to tag people into tweets for them to read your response. She always rants but never tags the people in mmmm not so tough.

Am I right you have to tag people into tweets for them to read your response. She always rants but never tags the people in mmmm not so tough.
Can dish it but can't take it. People on twitter can search their own name I think but without a tag there would be no notification for them to even be aware that a conversation concerning them is going on.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.