Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline is a great sales woman and could sell ice to Eskimos but do you think she has enough clout to sell her own skincare? , I’m not sure.
I guess it depends on her actual reach - her social isn’t in the millions so I don’t know that investors would put down money on name only.
If she did however, I don’t think her audience would be teenagers, more 35 + women surely?

Reactions: 2
Unless this woman is 60 then im ignoring her advice. Don’t hit me scary woman but the creams aren’t working!

Reactions: 7
If she didn't have a consistently aggressive face, she might look half decent. She looks like a she's chewing a wasp😖

Reactions: 7
I think her whole USP is (or was) that she’s an authority on skincare. Rightly or wrongly she’s considered fairly impartial, so perhaps bringing out her own range would work counter to that and put brands off working with her.

I agree that her target audience is probably 35+.

I listened to some Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast CH was on (I am neither) recently, she kept saying she lives in Central London - she lives in West London, I think where my Mum grew up and my Mum and her clan have never referred to it as anything other than West (is best) London. It's good but it's just not (if you're from London) central.

Also, vis a vis central London she waved off her kids not going to uni because "they live in central London". Ya what now? I mean sure they have a family business to go into but if that's what you mean say that.

I don't know why she paints Ava so badly. Even if she is a brat doesn't that deserve to be between her and her family.

Oddness.

Also, vis a vis central London she waved off her kids not going to uni because "they live in central London". Ya what now? I mean sure they have a family business to go into but if that's what you mean say that.
Weirdest reason ever to not go to university. I lived in the city centre of my very big hometown and it didn't stop me going to college :ROFLMAO:
Just be honest.

Reactions: 3
I thought she was in Fulham, which is technically central (zones 1-2) but doesn’t feel it. Weird reason not to go to university though. Kids aren’t spending £30K+ on tuition fees purely to make up for the terrible disadvantage of not living in London.

Reactions: 1
Oh I thought it was Hammersmith which is 2 and def not really considered central in my world - back when it was more working class- inner city maybe? But maybe I have done assuming. I do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, she could be. I don’t view Hammersmith as central either, but it might squeak in on a technicality. Convenient for Heathrow?

I wasn’t keen on the podcast either, she strikes me as someone who can never be wrong about anything

Reactions: 6
I think she's full of hyperbole about the family.

I would say Hammersmith and Fulham is West London. It is an inner London borough, but in terms of the London Plan (and my opinion), it is not a part of Central London.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen Ava's Instagram? It's full of very sexy poses. I wouldn't be happy if I had a 17 year old daughter who was posting such content on a public forum.

Have you seen Ava's Instagram? It's full of very sexy poses. I wouldn't be happy if I had a 17 year old daughter who was posting such content on a public forum.
Don't let The Hirons hear you say that, she'll jump down your throat and eat you alive😂😂😂. She's a woman not to be messed with😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m laughing at the idea she still tries to pass off the blog as a charitable act she does for people. She was unbelievably rude to that woman ( who may have not been the nicest, but grow a thicker skin, CH!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.