Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she done now?
Sorry am on holiday and have only just seen this. My post was about the fact that she tends to retweet every cause going but as others say she does it in the most aggressive way which just makes her seem like a loon.

Plus - her spider lashes are back. These lashes are the equivalent of Anna’s eyebrows

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry am on holiday and have only just seen this. My post was about the fact that she tends to retweet every cause going but as others say she does it in the most aggressive way which just makes her seem like a loon.

Plus - her spider lashes are back. These lashes are the equivalent of Anna’s eyebrows
Her Twitter feed is not what I would describe as professionally curated!
Spider lashes are indeed back, they're scary!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is the ultimate role model for “do as I say not as I do”.

She’s had 4 kids , did you know that ?😉

Reactions: 6
Honestly , she’s filmed Celine and agreed with SH that other people doing it are the pits of the earth ( do as I say not as I do ) typical aggressive Hirons. Then she moans about people talking when she’s and Ruth Crilly were sounding like strangled cats.

Unbelievable 🙄
She is so cringe. Had to be held back to stop punching people aye right. Of course she did. She is soooo feisty. She is such an embarrassing show off.

Reactions: 9
She is so cringe. Had to be held back to stop punching people aye right. Of course she did. She is soooo feisty. She is such an embarrassing show off.
Threatening to chin someone to make oneself look tough and intimidating is laughable, CH is unlikely to ever deck another person , she’s high on eyelash glue.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes and everyone better be really scared if she raises her eyebrow as she has had 4 kids you know

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can dish it but can't take it. People on twitter can search their own name I think but without a tag there would be no notification for them to even be aware that a conversation concerning them is going on.
Thanks thought so and Sali Hughes does it as well.

Reactions: 1
She needs to chill.
I agree with the poster who said her SM use is far from professional. There’s a few incidents that I can remember:
A few years ago a black woman pointed out CH privilege about something re: skincare for WOC, and CH called her racist and blocked her.
She then tweeted about Notting Hill Carnival and how Ava was ‘mad’ because she hadn’t been born black.
Both incidents made me cringe.
She also claimed to have invented the double cleanse technique and took to IG one day pissed off to duck cos a brand (possibly Nivea) had mentioned double cleansing in an advert. She spent all day arguing the point with followers on IG before deleting the whole post.

Oh and she fuuuucking hates Mumsnet 🤣

• Wow
She needs to chill.
I agree with the poster who said her SM use is far from professional. There’s a few incidents that I can remember:
A few years ago a black woman pointed out CH privilege about something re: skincare for WOC, and CH called her racist and blocked her.
She then tweeted about Notting Hill Carnival and how Ava was ‘mad’ because she hadn’t been born black.
She also claimed to have invented the double cleanse technique and took to IG one day pissed off to duck cos a brand (possibly Nivea) had mentioned double cleansing in an advert. She spent all day arguing the point with followers on IG before deleting the whole post.

There’s aggressive tweeting and then there’s this. Yikes.

She needs to chill.

Wow none of that is cool.
Apart from the Mumsnet thing :p She probably hates it because it's infested with anti-vaxxers and she's understandably angry at them due to what happened to her son.

Mumsnet isn’t antivax 🤣 and it’s a life saver for many women, Hirons hates it cos they wouldn’t take down a thread about her a few years ago.

Reactions: 8
Mumsnet isn’t antivax 🤣 and it’s a life saver for many women, Hirons hates it cos they wouldn’t take down a thread about her a few years ago.
Her sense of entitlement knows no bounds 😁.

I see on her IG she’s pinned her aggressive response to Krista , wants people to know she takes no tit , cos she’s ‘ard like innit!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her sense of entitlement knows no bounds 😁.

I see on her IG she’s pinned her aggressive response to Krista , wants people to know she takes no tit , cos she’s ‘ard like innit!🙄
She’s so cool and edgy! Don’t mess with her, she’ll glue your eyes shut with her eyelash glue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just needs to get down off her bloody high horse. I honestly don't know who she thinks she is. Condescending cow🙄

I see she’s filming at a gig🙄.

Someone give her the eyebrow and tell her how annoying it is .

• Haha
Threatening to chin someone to make oneself look tough and intimidating is laughable, CH is unlikely to ever deck another person , she’s high on eyelash glue.
Why do people book her, she is not a good role model for anyone’s produce

Reactions: 2
The eyelashes on today’s insta stories 😲. Awful. I quite like CH in general but I am truly baffled by her love for those terrible eyelash extensions.

Whilst I agree with CH on vaccination and some other issues about this whole new 'trend' of non-toxic beauty, why does she have to be so agressive. I think she thinks it makes her look so 'woke' to be shouty, sweary (not that I am opposed to a bit of swearing) and loud. IMO it is crass. She could address these issues in such a better way but the fact that she chooses to do so in the way that she does I think devalues what she is trying to get across. This whole lioness and her cubs along with the eyebrow is cringe worthy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.