Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ok, the planet is literally on fire but Caroline Queen of Consumerism Hirons has not one but FOUR new lipglosses, all exactly the same. Wtf 🤯
So true. It's when there is a massive news story that the ridiculous bubble/prison influencers put themselves in is shown up, because all their posts have been planned/curated, scheduled by who is paying them, and they'd look stupid to even begin saying 'we need to stop creating unnecessary tit'. Soooo, they have to carry on posting the dumbest posts to flog more plastic....

Reactions: 5
The only thing I like about her is her sense of humor. I do enjoy her. But she is misinformed when it comes to ingredients like recommending skincare with fragrance. I too use some Fragrant skincare if I feel the formula is unique and is working. But I wouldn’t make a blog, claim myself as an expert and advise people to use fragrance in skincare. :/

Reactions: 2
New thread time , any ideas folks? I’m crap at this lark but I’ll give it a go.

#2 Caroline Hirons: Years in the Industry and she’s not confrontational at all.........just don’t disagree.

I’ll get me coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread time , any ideas folks? I’m crap at this lark but I’ll give it a go.

#2 Caroline Hirons: Years in the Industry and she’s not confrontational at all.........just don’t disagree.

I’ll get me coat.
...3rd generation skincare warrior, shoe size is 10:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe there hasn’t been more said! The woman is so rough and mouthy! I had the leave the FB group, it’s so cultish.

Giant toddler. She should be going through menopause, not puberty. Even in my worse time, I had never swear like that lol

Reactions: 2
I disagree. I’ve tried loads, and the Emma Hardie one is excellent if it’s in your budget. I love it so much and it probably costs me about £5 a month, which is ok for me.
Yes it’s so lovely. I find the Elemis cleansers really effective and I look forward to using them at the start and end of the day. Some are also designed to be applied and then left on as a treatment for 15 mins or so if you’ve got time so although they’re a bit pricier than a Boots cleanser they can double up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can't stand her she is incredibly mouthy and that facebook page/group jesus christ it's like everything she says is gospel. Opinionated twit is what she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.