Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree - the boots cleanser is brilliant. I’ve just started using pure moringa oil as a makeup remover / cleanser and its the best thing I’ve ever used. That and cerave - everything else seems like an expensive con!
Cerave is great , as is Aldi’s pink clay cleanser , there’s no need to spend £££ on that part of the routine.

Reactions: 4
I disagree. I’ve tried loads, and the Emma Hardie one is excellent if it’s in your budget. I love it so much and it probably costs me about £5 a month, which is ok for me.

Reactions: 1
I love oil & balm cleansers but the Emma Hardie one is way too fragranced for me. Plus I hate the packaging.

I definitely notice an improvement in my skin if I cleanse properly with a decent cleanser. Doesn’t need to be ridiculously expensive but I find cheap ones strip my skin or sting my eyes (and I cba with a separate eye makeup remover, plus it’s another thing to buy). Current favourite is Ole Henriksen Wonderfeel in the magenta tube. But always on the lookout for recs.
As @rosemarina said you don’t need much so the cost per month is a good way of looking at it.

Reactions: 3
two things
On recent stories her forehead is not moving one millimetre when applying product and given all the gurning involved that can only mean one thing... Botox and/or fillers. I know she has mentioned in the past very vaguely and basically very low key that she has had Botox but I think it should be declared more often and also when it has been topped up. There are probably thousands of women who are recent followers who have no idea she has had Botox and or other procedures and therefore assume all the products she recommends will give them the same skin. It wont.

The second thing is like SH why can’t tgis schiller get her stories straight. Recent blog poo poohing rollers at al. Blog earlier in the year saying she never leaves home without the Beauty Pie roller. JFC.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I THOUGHT she’d changed her stance on rollers, but I couldn’t remember the details.

I don’t think she has to tell us whenever her botox is topped up- not at all- but a bit more transparency about the fact that she has it would be more honest. Same issue as with Sali Hughes, basically.

I usually have 1 “high end” cleanser in my arsenal as a treat to myself - there’s a difference alright, in the feel, the way it goes on and yeah the results.

Reactions: 2
I THOUGHT she’d changed her stance on rollers, but I couldn’t remember the details.

I don’t think she has to tell us whenever her botox is topped up- not at all- but a bit more transparency about the fact that she has it would be more honest. Same issue as with Sali Hughes, basically.
Yes I agree we don’t have to be told every time but it needs to be made far more clear than in the small print of an old blog post

The second thing is like SH why can’t tgis schiller get her stories straight. Recent blog poo poohing rollers at al. Blog earlier in the year saying she never leaves home without the Beauty Pie roller. JFC.
solar microcurrents

What a load of horse tit 🙄

I've never heard her speak openly about her botox use.
I came across this when googling CH and botox which makes for a fascinating read (especially the comments section):

Users dared to ask about her, well, double standards when it comes to animal testing, animal by-products and French pharmacy brands...

I know she’s had filler in her cheeks , she said so in one of her stories , she had quite jowly cheeks and the filler pushed them back up .

Some of the comments on that post are very interesting. Particularly CH stating a blogpost referring to a brand or product is not promotion.

• Wow
I know she’s had filler in her cheeks , she said so in one of her stories , she had quite jowly cheeks and the filler pushed them back up .
This drives me nuts...blathering on about how meticulous you are about not using brands which animal test, to the extent you're concerned about how snail slime is collected...yet does she think her injectables are cruelty free? Because they are most definitely not, as animal testing is essential to get these to market. Whilst most people can justify the use of animals to test new essential medicines, injectables are definitely not essential. So if you're genuinely cruelty free, injectables should be top of your list to reject.

But perhaps not if you get them free and they make you young enough to shill the tit that hasn't seen an animal test for donkey's years.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s about to hit the skids / people are put off by her horrible attitude and dodgy doings. This time next year she’ll have to find another job

Reactions: 7
I think she’s about to hit the skids / people are put off by her horrible attitude and dodgy doings. This time next year she’ll have to find another job
Is she still on This Morning, or have they seen sense and got rid?

• Haha
Gosh I hope so! I predict all beauty influencers will be a thing of the past soon. It's becoming ridiculous.

I don’t really get why they air their dirty linen with brands on the sites where their customers are. It seems really unprofessional, as per this today. How dare brands request more for their money, it’s almost like... wait.. it’s a business?

Waiting for Bobbi Brown to post saying ‘Dear Influencers, it was great while it lasted but now you’re more transparent than our crystal lipgloss and sales are dropping. So how about a little more effort for your money? Seeing as you apparently ‘love our products so much that you already use them and would mention them anyway’.

Also, I know I’m going on, but shouldn’t deliverables, for payment, actually be very specific?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Dear My Employer

Please stop trying to tell me what I am supposed to do all day for my salary. I see you’ve already scheduled my weekly one-to-ones for this year, and there are also rumours of a mid-year review?

Z-snaps

rosemarina

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t really get why they air their dirty linen with brands on the sites where their customers are. It seems really unprofessional, as per this today. How dare brands request more for their money, it’s almost like... wait.. it’s a business?

Waiting for Bobbi Brown to post saying ‘Dear Influencers, it was great while it lasted but now you’re more transparent than our crystal lipgloss and sales are dropping. So how about a little more effort for your money? Seeing as you apparently ‘love our products so much that you already use them and would mention them anyway’.

Also, I know I’m going on, but shouldn’t deliverables, for payment, actually be very specific?
Her self importance and opinion of herself knows no bounds, perfect example right there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.