Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her son Benjamin's girlfriend is pregnant! 😬 I'm in the FB group and someone posted about it, saying "Caroline is going to be a grandma!" Both the son and the girlfriend's Instagram accounts are public so I hope it's ok to post this here. They are both so young! 😬😬😬

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They’ll be moving in with Caroline, then (assuming they don’t live there already).

Reactions: 2
It’s a terrible tragedy for Kobe Bryant’s family but why is Hirons all over her stories posting pictures of him , I cannot stand those who jump on the grief bandwagon and I cannot bear Hirons doing it . I expect we’ll get an explanation of today about how sad she is .

Imagine Nanny Caroline , will she be able to rein in her interference?

Reactions: 9
They're both 28. I know people tend to have children later in life these days but it's not that young. (First time poster, hello everyone!)
Oh, goodness. I thought they were much younger than that. Thank you.

Reactions: 3
Imagine Nanny Caroline , will she be able to rein in her interference?
'Course not - she'll be the first one to monetise it. People don't normally go public until 12 weeks with pregnancies, but this is not a grandchild, it's a financial opportunity however things turn out.

She's "always been a fan"? :rolleyes:
I hate to defend her but she did mention it back in 2011 (I googled it because I thought she'd never mentioned it before)

also, this:

Sounds simple enough – but I don’t know anyone that drinks enough. I drink at least two pints an hour throughout the day (more in the Summer). When I don’t drink enough, I get headaches, dry skin and moody. *pauses to go get water* *no, really*

my bladder hurts just reading this.

Yep. And then pushing Neal's Yard's Wild Rose Beauty Balm- an eco, green, clean beauty product if there ever was one. She obviously got a hefty sum for the trouble. She's the biggest effing hypocrite ever!
I bloody love that stuff. It hasn’t half hiked in price though. It was £32 when I first started buying it a few years ago. It’s £40 now 😲

I hate to defend her but she did mention it back in 2011 (I googled it because I thought she'd never mentioned it before)

also, this:

Sounds simple enough – but I don’t know anyone that drinks enough. I drink at least two pints an hour throughout the day (more in the Summer). When I don’t drink enough, I get headaches, dry skin and moody. *pauses to go get water* *no, really*

my bladder hurts just reading this.
Don't worry about your bladder. She is talking out of her arse again. If she drank two pints an hour and was awake for ten hours that's over 11 litres of water. She is so full of tit. At one time I used to manage almost 4 litres of water a day and I felt fantastic but I was never more than 30mins from a loo. Ever. 11 litres would put you in hospital.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.