Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s unforgivable, people with that level of following should be taken to task for doing crap like that. I feel sorry for that person. Rude perhaps but why is it that these “deities” can’t be challenged?
CH does this all the time, calling out the "MeAn PeOpLe" sharing the print screens, and all her rabid fans trounce on them. I eventually unfollowed her because of how aggressive, loud and crass she is. I too benefited from her skincare regime ideas, but she's just too loud and rough for me to watch on a regular basis anymore. I think there is a difference between speaking your mind, and what you say vs HOW you say it.

Reactions: 8
That “love her or dislike her” comment was fair! Surely CH herself must acknowledge that she’s abrasive and just... own it.

Wish she’d ditch those awful jet black lashes though. They look like paint bristles.

Reactions: 11
She is totally my guru and with her guidance my skin is way brighter and better cared for than it ever was.

I totally see what y'all are saying but I find her stridency quite funny. Also I just wanted to be told what to do and then I figured out a combination of 1 pricey product and the rest is not luxury - also with her help to be fair - so whilst she may be shilling away at flogging stuff it doesn't impact on me because I'm set in my ways (lazy)with the same 5 or 6 products until death. I just like the pop of lids and the description of product and scent - it's my kink. Plus from her empties vid I have repeat bought the enormo Garnier body lotion at the princely some of £5 🤷‍♀️

I believe her qualifiacations and/or that she has learnt about formula etc. No prob with any of that from this cult follower's perspective.
My skin is grateful for finding her blog, and cheat sheets. Double cleansing has made it less congested. She's a bit rough in her manner but I just love her!

CH does this all the time, calling out the "MeAn PeOpLe" sharing the print screens, and all her rabid fans trounce on them. I eventually unfollowed her because of how aggressive, loud and crass she is. I too benefited from her skincare regime ideas, but she's just too loud and rough for me to watch on a regular basis anymore. I think there is a difference between speaking your mind, and what you say vs HOW you say it.
Exactly this. She’s SO vulgar and crass and absolutely CANNOT receive it but is always dishing it. I honestly don’t understand how she’s got in there with the likes of Sally Hughes, A Model Recommends, Pixiwoo, Baggott etc etc. Maybe it’s better the devil you know? Vile woman who you just know was the school bully. Evil
Cow.

Reactions: 5
what is double cleansing?
Essentially using perhaps an emollient based cleanser firstly to remove dirt, makeup, grime of the day, followed by a second cleanser, maybe like with a cream cleanser for example, to actually clean the skin itself, help minimise pores, or acne issues etc. So one removes the dirt / make up / oil build up firstly, and the other step tackles caring for the skin itself. If that makes sense?? It's a good 2 step on cleansing.

Reactions: 3
Literally taking your make up, or the day's dirt, twice. So I use a balm on my face, hot flannel it off and the use another balm and hot flannel that off. Then a load of other things to make you nice and glowy. It's a lovely process and made me realise I'd just been moving muck around my face with wipes for the last 20 years.

Reactions: 4
She’s awfully common isn’t she. And I have it on good authority that a lot of people in the industry just put up with her because they have to.

Reactions: 13
She's got nice skin but I think she looks her age. If I was going to take advice from someone older, I'd want it to be someone I look at and think 'wow they look 10 years younger!'. Especially if they're trying to flog expensive stuff. 😂

Reactions: 5
She's got nice skin but I think she looks her age. If I was going to take advice from someone older, I'd want it to be someone I look at and think 'wow they look 10 years younger!'. Especially if they're trying to flog expensive stuff. 😂
I think you hit on a key point of skin care industry that really bothers me as a whole. These expensive products aren't going to magically fix genetics. I don't have an issue with Caroline looking her age. That's nothing to be ashamed about. But perpetuating this BS that expensive anything will fend off the inevitable grinds my gears.

Reactions: 6
Her skin has been looking radiant apart from a few days when the “food allergy” struck , or was it a reaction to the 10,000 products she applies?🤔.

The cynic in me wondered if she was using a filter?

I think you hit on a key point of skin care industry that really bothers me as a whole. These expensive products aren't going to magically fix genetics. I don't have an issue with Caroline looking her age. That's nothing to be ashamed about. But perpetuating this BS that expensive anything will fend off the inevitable grinds my gears.

Is that what they're peddling though? I never hear CH or SH mention age and ir's not what I've been responding to - I'm under no illusion about time going backwards (41) just want bright skin. The products and companies themselves may talk about anti aging and anti wrinkle but not sure CH is ........ could be I'm just not hearing it though as it's not what I'm after.

CH's face is so so mobile, forehead full of lines when she makes a face ..... it's noticeable in comparison to SH's immobile death mask.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't look her age though, she looks older imo (people over at GG seemed to think so too, lol). We couldn't believe she's around the same age as Lisa Eldridge. Maybe it's a genetics thing.... I think Caroline's mum looks great for her age😉

She's 49 yes? I think that seems about right.

Mentioned 49 on a vlog recently when she was chatting about being peri menopausal.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.