Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet another influencer who has always plugged their hairdresser without admitting they don't pay. ( AMR ) Josh wood is #GIFTED!
Although no # and tiny 'gifted' at the end of her post.
Her hair is awful. Really ratty bad blonde dried up mess. Her hair care/empties videos are more of a what not to buy warning than an ad. recommendation. I have never ever seen her with good healthy shiny hair, even pre blonde.

Reactions: 10
Her empties video's always surprise me how much stuff she gets through, she must bathe in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And yet another influencer who has always plugged their hairdresser without admitting they don't pay. ( AMR ) Josh wood is #GIFTED!
Although no # and tiny 'gifted' at the end of her post.
Her hair is awful. Really ratty bad blonde dried up mess. Her hair care/empties videos are more of a what not to buy warning than an ad. recommendation. I have never ever seen her with good healthy shiny hair, even pre blonde.
She had the audacity to chide other influencers for lack of #ad in one of her stories this week , beggars belief.

Reactions: 4
I'd never heard of this woman until about 6 months ago and wow, just, wow. I apologize for my language but what an asshole. She prides herself in being blunt and "honest." I'd say hostile and for sale to the highest bidder would be a more accurate description. Hopefully that over inflated ego of hers bursts and she comes crashing down hard.

Reactions: 16
I caught a bit of her slot on This Morning ....my god she thinks highly of herself!! She’s like one of those annoying twats on The Apprentice, all cocksure, know it alls and brazen. 👊🏻👊🏻

Reactions: 10
Yeah and she has a face for radio 📻
Unfortunately for some, a lot of radio programmes are filmed now lol (I don't really see the point of that but hey).

I caught a bit of her slot on This Morning ....my god she thinks highly of herself!! She’s like one of those annoying twats on The Apprentice, all cocksure, know it alls and brazen. 👊🏻👊🏻
I stupidly clicked on a YouTube recommendation with her on TM for a laugh. Of course she had to carry on with that no-nonsense persona, she's so annoying. I thought she was a bit too aggressive with the flannel, not great for everyone.

Unfortunately for some, a lot of radio programmes are filmed now lol (I don't really see the point of that but hey).

I stupidly clicked on a YouTube recommendation with her on TM for a laugh. Of course she had to carry on with that no-nonsense persona, she's so annoying. I thought she was a bit too aggressive with the flannel, not great for everyone.
I swear she thinks the redder the skin the better. She once applied that french toner she adores , she was applying it all over her face as if she was scrubbing burnt on food off a baking tray. She prefaced it with ‘ I know my skin I can do this’ , I was wincing 😲.

• Haha
I used to be a huge fan of hers, her skincare advice (many years ago) was very good and I found myself really drawn to what was once no-nonsense approach. My skin really benefited from it and I still use a lot of her advice daily (double cleansing, acids).
I had to unfollow her when she quite honestly lost the plot and started with the obvious peddling of really expensive brands, literally contradicting her old blog advice. It was really upsetting to see how obvious it was that she sold out, especially to the old fans (lots of my friends also unfollowed). Nothing wrong with her making a buck (since she was RAISED IN THE US!) but when she started going against her old advice, coupled with her frankly insufferable persona at this point (and her pretty terrible skin and hair!), made me hit that button faster than you can say wet wipe.

Reactions: 16
She asked on Twitter why everyone is obsessed with air freshener now. I replied saying it's thanks to Hinch. Safe to say she didn't reply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her profile pic...I have so much to say.
That hair is...inexplicable, and the very dark brows with the yellow hair...I mean, what the hell is going on there? Is that some kind of “vlogger chic” I don’t get?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought it was someone else when I saw it the first time. Not the best picture and definitely not a good or flattering likeness of her.
The lashes are crazy bad, like she stole them from a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.