Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline being called out on Twitter which I have to say is ridiculous IMO but I had a chuckle as she has to mention she has Irish family. Is there any country in the world she doesn’t have family from?
Caroline Hirons is part American, American Indian , Liverpudlian, Irish, Wanker .

Sounds about right.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s been posting pictures of her daughter because she’s just turned 18, and oh my GOD do they have the exact same hairline :D.

Reactions: 2
I want to know why CH and every other Influenza thinks that straw-brittle looking custard yellow hair and diagonal black eyebrows (with broom-bristle foot-long lashes) are the epitome of style and beauty???

She looks like one of the Angry Birds with those eyebrows and that facial expression.

Someone on the Sali thread mentioned British Beauty Blogger. Still seems to have a lot of affliates/ sponsored posts but I feel like there is some genuine 'insider' news about trends which can inform my purchasing.
I met her at an event once and she was genuinely nice and didn't spout guff or seem up her self like CH or Sali was. Also seems genuine on Twitter instead of being a bulldog on the attack like CH is (or a drippy sympathy seeker like Sali)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Caroline should just rock white hair? Stop bleaching and colouring and just go with it, I think it would be an improvement.

Reactions: 3
Oh Golly that camo is very tacky. I know she likes wearing it but sometimes our fashion choices don't translate to book covers...

Reactions: 6
I thought this was the placeholder cover but looks like it’s the actual, final cover of her book. Basic.
No nonsense meaning buy all the expensive tit I am paid to be shilling to you and dont f’ing complan when your skin breaks out when you havent been using that Zelens moisturiser

Reactions: 7
No nonsense means she’ll have a hissy fit if her views are challenged but she’s not aggressive or confrontational about it .....ever!

😁

Reactions: 4
Her latest empties video...she says it's 3 to 4 months' use. How can you go through so many products in so little time?

Reactions: 5
Her latest empties video...she says it's 3 to 4 months' use. How can you go through so many products in so little time?
I thought this! She and her daughter went through two Emma Hardie cleansers in about 3 months? ONE of those lasts me about 9 months, easily.

I thought this! She and her daughter went through two Emma Hardie cleansers in about 3 months? ONE of those lasts me about 9 months, easily.
And that’s on top of all the other cleansers she’s using at the same time. Doesn’t add up...

You pay for it, she doesn’t. So you go easy, those two greedy witches slap it on like nobody’s business.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those expensive cleansers are the biggest con ever. You have it on your face for 30 secs then wash it all off! By definition it can't leave any actual skin care benefit on your skin as it is supposed to be taking everything off. So why are they so expensive? You just need the cleansing effect but they add some fancy sounding extra ingredients which you wash down the sink and charge a small fortune. The boots botanics one in the blue and white tube is about a fiver and excellent!

Reactions: 8
Those expensive cleansers are the biggest con ever. You have it on your face for 30 secs then wash it all off! By definition it can't leave any actual skin care benefit on your skin as it is supposed to be taking everything off. So why are they so expensive? You just need the cleansing effect but they add some fancy sounding extra ingredients which you wash down the sink and charge a small fortune. The boots botanics one in the blue and white tube is about a fiver and excellent!
I totally agree - the boots cleanser is brilliant. I’ve just started using pure moringa oil as a makeup remover / cleanser and its the best thing I’ve ever used. That and cerave - everything else seems like an expensive con!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.