Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also a fan of BBB in that she has always disclosed things properly. I’ll happily use one of her affiliate links, but she always gives you an option not to by posting another link as well.

Hirons on the other hand hides her affiliate links in those bit.ly urls.

Reactions: 5
Oh that was me. BBB has, afaik, always been transparent about how she works and who she works with. It’s always clearly marked and upfront. I don’t think I’ve ever felt tricked into click a blog post that turned out to be sponsored. I have no issues with affiliate links as long as it’s clear and declared.

I like that she has been in the biz a long time, has seen it all and is obviously passionate about the industry, not just because it’s a lucrative business to be in.

I also don’t think she had to change much when the new rules came in, as I recall, possibly some tweaks to wording. In any case she’s in cat 1 in my mind. But would be open to hearing any misgivings you have as I can’t say I pay too much attention.
I find her really relatable. Very genuine!

Reactions: 2
Caroline’s pitch with Huda hadn’t gone down well

....and this
Interesting. I’ve just read the insta comments and Caroline clearly didn’t like being challenged by that lady because she got quite aggressive and deflected. For all her bluster, she never actually answered the lady’s question as to whether she took the opportunity to talk to Huda about her ‘hacks’ etc (which Caroline herself has been vocal about in the past). So I’m guessing it was all let’s be friends and I’ll scratch your back...

Reactions: 4
Huda is going to be releasing skin care..... i think maybe shes giving her the info and products, no doubt bulldog face will shill anything for the right price

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait does this mean she knows she hyperventilates all over people?! Why can’t she just practice breathing properly when she speaks? It’s so weird for someone who does videos, panels, tv appearances. Imagine Huda walking away from that conversation...

Also what is 12 to the dozen? I have heard of 10 and 19 but 12 to the dozen makes zero sense to me.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hi, my apologies if the following information has put on the site before, but if you go onto Companies House website, you can search for Mrs Hirons as a director. Also the records for her husband. She describes herself on company documents as a 'Beauty Industry Expert'. She is a director of three active companies. Another company was dissolved. Here's the link https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/oOwLA3Uk8HWik_I6tPaLKvvf5MM/appointments. After all, it is publicly available information.

I found this site after reading the SH stuff that appeared in the newspapers. I was delighted to find a site that is made up of polite, funny, incisive contributors who are not willing to follow and buy everything that these 'influencers' offer up. Ms Hirons is one in particular that I can't stand and was delighted to find other people who think similarly.
Has CH got a 2019 thread ? I need to vent 🤢🤢🤢😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Vent away here, I’ll get you some tea☕
Echoed. Don't hold back. You are in a safe space.

Can I just bitchily say when asked who should play her in a film, Hirons said....Drew Barrymore. I've been laughing for about 3 days over that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In the comments of that Huda post she said “i have time” LOL, for a 50 yr old she is vile and disgusting, her real and true behaviour is coming out

Reactions: 1
Huda is going to be releasing skin care..... i think maybe shes giving her the info and products, no doubt bulldog face will shill anything for the right price
'bulldog face' just about sums up her face perfectly. I know looks aren't everything, but in her case, I will make an exception.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And also this from her Twitter...says the woman who has an opinion on pretty much everything.

Screenshot_2019-12-07 Caroline Hirons on Twitter.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.