Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, my apologies if the following information has put on the site before, but if you go onto Companies House website, you can search for Mrs Hirons as a director. Also the records for her husband. She describes herself on company documents as a 'Beauty Industry Expert'. She is a director of three active companies. Another company was dissolved. Here's the link https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/oOwLA3Uk8HWik_I6tPaLKvvf5MM/appointments. After all, it is publicly available information.

I found this site after reading the SH stuff that appeared in the newspapers. I was delighted to find a site that is made up of polite, funny, incisive contributors who are not willing to follow and buy everything that these 'influencers' offer up. Ms Hirons is one in particular that I can't stand and was delighted to find other people who think similarly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I cannot understand the lashes. They are so wonky, like it's the first time she's put on individual lashes and failed (as most of us did). How can't she see this? She has the means to get good extensions, just why?
They’re comical. Can’t she see this? [emoji2370][emoji2370][emoji2370]

Reactions: 7
Oh the constant need for the “OMG Queen your skin is flawless” comments drive me nuts.... to be honest I followed CH’s advice with all the steps and saw no great improvement in my skin at all. Makes you realise pretty quickly she’s all about the 🤑 and nothing truly to do with helping
I know she shills things too, but I find someone like "gothamista" to be a far better -influencer- in that she actually shows her bare skin, demonstrates the products and always emphasises skincare rather than covering the skin up with makeup. As surely that should be the goal, to not need fake tan to look "healthy" or loads of foundation to look "glowing". It's all marketing at the end of the day, but it just seems a better message that skin care is the focus, not covering it up, and that skin doesn't need to be all one perfect shade of foundation.

Just going off on a tangent, but I just think that there are girls today who have literally grown up with youtube and the beauty community, preaching that makeup has to consist of foundation, contour, concealer, highlighter, bronzer etc and constantly apologising for being bare faced, and on another note, it's not collection 2000 or rimmel prices either anymore.

Kind of like the move towards more minimalist, on the go/apply with fingers looks that seem to becoming more popular, thinking of KJH, glossier, trinny london etc or those that show more simple fun looks like Violette fr and co.

Reactions: 1
I first learned about Caroline Hirons about 3 years ago, and have been in her FB group since the beginning. Actually I got kicked out (?) for no reason I can tell about 8 months ago, and rejoined. She and the group have become ridiculous. Her cheat sheets and older posts are great for getting started but I don't trust her current posts. And the group is so annoying! It's all fishing for compliments or bragging.

I'm an American and found this site because of MOD! Finally a place I can complain about CH!

Reactions: 8
I first learned about Caroline Hirons about 3 years ago, and have been in her FB group since the beginning. Actually I got kicked out (?) for no reason I can tell about 8 months ago, and rejoined. She and the group have become ridiculous. Her cheat sheets and older posts are great for getting started but I don't trust her current posts. And the group is so annoying! It's all fishing for compliments or bragging.

I'm an American and found this site because of MOD! Finally a place I can complain about CH!
Hi, welcome aboard😊.

We’re pretty good eggs here, not the nasty vindictive bunch suggested.

Reactions: 4

Yep. The same women (one in particular) posts selfies. BEGGING for compliments. My friends and I have a proper laugh!!

Reactions: 5
There is one girl in particular who I worry about. Her dysmorphia seems severe! She has huge lip fillers and seems to think her face should be as smooth and lineless as a doll.

Reactions: 4
I finally left the group today, full of compliment seeking sheep for the most part who agree blindly with the fact that whatever CH is being paid to shill that week is their holy grail. My skin is way happier using far less products than she recommends and to be honest I actually find it very difficult to trust an expert who loves products depending on what she’s been sent/being paid to sell.

Reactions: 6
I left the CH FB group a while ago due to all the desperate attention seeking selfies.

The Nadine Baggott group isn’t much better. I was seeing one particular member’s face on my feed more than my actual friends and family. I ended up permanently hiding all her posts. I’m there for skincare tips and chat, not boring narcissists.

Reactions: 6
I left that group full of Sycophants and Caroline lapping it up a while back , I was embarrassed reading the flagrant arse licking .

And people saying ‘you look amazing hun’ to attention seekers fishing for compliments .

I left the CH FB group a while ago due to all the desperate attention seeking selfies.

The Nadine Baggott group isn’t much better. I was seeing one particular member’s face on my feed more than my actual friends and family. I ended up permanently hiding all her posts. I’m there for skincare tips and chat, not boring narcissists.
I left Nadine's FB group as soon as I saw her defending Sali Hughes and Caroline Hirons about a month ago. SH and her coven were really unpleasant to me a couple of years back when I had the "audacity" to disagree with one of her IG posts and CH just comes across as an utter bully with a massive chip on her shoulder about something. I had liked Nadine up to that point, but rather lost respect for her just blindly supporting people who can be so thoroughly unpleasant to any "dissenters".

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There is one girl in particular who I worry about. Her dysmorphia seems severe! She has huge lip fillers and seems to think her face should be as smooth and lineless as a doll.
That girl has serious issues, she needs help. I’m so over CH and her FB groupies. I enjoyed her blog in the early days but I wouldn’t believe a word she says these days. She’d shill anything for a quick buck. The whole yellow bag saga was just laughable. Plus she has major anger issues. I’ve unfollowed her on Twitter also. She puts me in a bad mood. She’s a very unpleasant person.

Reactions: 10
US makeup artist KJ Bennett, who is a pain in the butt, is an avid fan of CH. From reading his facebook page, he really should get his tongue surgically removed from her backside. I am putting the link to KJB's comments about Nathan Rivas who is Drunk Elephant's head of R&D. However, if you look at the link, you will find Nathan Rivas' comments at the bottom about CH. You will find that he refers to her 'abject hostility about the world in general' and also 'not understanding how skin formulations work'. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2285inmykit/search/?query=Nathan Rivas&epa=SEARCH_BOX

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Facebook group rule change today that everyone except CH can now only post skincare stuff. Cos the group's got so big. It was branching out to a lot of other stuff previously.

Reactions: 2
Facebook group rule change today that everyone except CH can now only post skincare stuff. Cos the group's got so big. It was branching out to a lot of other stuff previously.
Good fed up with people’s life stories and what they are having for dinner .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.