Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another post which caught my eye is this one. This the second time recently that CH has commented on SM with things like ‘if only you knew’ or the ‘stories I could tell’. Well if she is the Queen 🤮 all her fawners think she is shouldn’t she be blowing the whistle on all these companies who are making product for pennies or using cheap or slave labour? Oh yes she can’t as it would bite the hand that feeds her and stop the branches growing on her money tree.... when will these women realise that no one does this sort of tit for free.... it is a business pure and simple
As someone here pointed out, you can get one from Superdrug for £2.99 AND it’s but one get one half price!

Reactions: 4
Up until I few months ago I too drank the Koolaid!!!!! CH was okay up until she set up the Freaks FB page, since then her head has disappeared up her own arse. When the Freaks page started it was only meant to be 10k followers and everyone was nice and friendly; as more people have joined it's become more "mean girls" and there is definitely a "playground" mentality, g-d help you if you don't agree with something someone says.

Reactions: 5
Here are some gems from the FB post. Some people really have drunk the kool aid.
I actually can’t believe she is calling out the woman for being a fine jewellery/ diamond dealer. Caroline YOU ARE FLYING IN PLASTIC BAGS AND SELLING THEM FOR £28!! But yeah... aren’t diamonds such a rip off 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would love the know how much the personalisation costs. It has got to be a good chunk.

Also the nerve of CH to claim they are being ethically made! Pull the other one.

Reactions: 6
I actually can’t believe she is calling out the woman for being a fine jewellery/ diamond dealer. Caroline YOU ARE FLYING IN PLASTIC BAGS AND SELLING THEM FOR £28!! But yeah... aren’t diamonds such a rip off 🧐
Caroline isn’t adverse to a diamond too. She was telling someone the other day that a Kitchen Aid was a crap present and she should have asked for diamonds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Comparing the neon plastic bag on mouldy grouting vs the cute red velvet bag that comes with the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Comparing the neon plastic bag on mouldy grouting vs the cute red velvet bag that comes with the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks :LOL:
And you just know for a fact if anyone criticised Lisa's stuff she would not get into an unseemly slanging match or tirade of abuse. I can see why Hirons and S Hughes don't ever mix with her - I bet she doesn't indulge in the bitching, gossiping and showing off that I imagine they do.

Imagine being a brand and you’ve selected working with Caroline (or any other aggressive influencer) and your payment terms are 30 or 60 days or whatever and they shade you like this on twitter? Isn’t a delay in payment standard? We are talking Caroline Hirons ltd, or whatever her firm is, being paid not her as an employee or contractor - so it’s business to business which is often invoiced with a 30/60 window. Why are they so surprised at this years after being an influencer?Suggests to me they don’t understand cash flow and running short of cash! If you have no liquidity.... you have no business!

D0D882AB-994A-440F-AC0F-DE1871178C7A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
So who has been direct messaging her asking for freebies? 😝
:LOL: I know. The nerve of the plebs. 'There are no free kits'. Unless of course you include all the ones she gave away to influencers and celebs who can EASILY bleeping AFFORD THEM. Imagine the brass neck of someone seeing that and wondering if there might be some spare she might wish to donate to a good cause. What utter bastards. Hanging is too good for them - as her increasingly bonkers followers are all keen to point out. I should leave that group. Not good for me. Yet I keep going back - 'like a dog returning to it's vomit'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
:LOL: I know. The nerve. 'There are no free kits'. Unless of course you include all the ones she gave away to influencers and celebs who can EASILY bleeping AFFORD THEM. Imagine the brass neck of someone seeing that and wondering if there might be some spare she might wish to donate to a good cause. What utter bastards. As her increasingly bonkers followers are all keen to point out. I should leave that group. Not good for me. Yet I keep going back - 'like a dog returning to it's vomit'.
Oh this is what I came here to say! I should probably leave the freaks too..... the nerve of people to ask if she’d like to make a donation or offer one for free for auctioning off. I mean she only had to sell 35 to get her oh so generous donation of £10000, she needs her profit.
To be honest I’m sick of the group anyway, between the fawning, the fact that you can’t have a different opinion than the masses (ie I bloody love drunk elephant, I just ignore their social media nonsense) and the fact people just get pounced on for asking a simple question..... just a waste of my time

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh this is what I came here to say! I should probably leave the freaks too..... the nerve of people to ask if she’d like to make a donation or offer one for free for auctioning off. I mean she only had to sell 35 to get her oh so generous donation of £10000, she needs her profit.
To be honest I’m sick of the group anyway, between the fawning, the fact that you can’t have a different opinion than the masses (ie I bloody love drunk elephant, I just ignore their social media nonsense) and the fact people just get pounced on for asking a simple question..... just a waste of my time
I can’t bear the people who post pictures saying ohhhhhh I am 108 years old how can I sort out this issue. Side note there is no issue they just want everyone to fawn over them saying omg you are never 108 you don’t look a day over 12. Whatever CH or SH want from these groups and how different they say they are they still fall into the same old FB tit.... people fawning over each other or mass pile ons. It’s why although I am on FB it’s only for following pages I like and local groups. I don’t accept friend requests as the whole FB is bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Sarah Jossel (love her) on This Morning today talking about skin products for winter. So far so normal. Sarah mentions a vit c serum. Holly: why can’t you just eat vit c? Sarah: it might be good for your overall health but it’s not going to help your skin (that’s paraphrased, i cba going back to watch again). :ROFLMAO:

From 4.28ish

• Haha
So Sarah Jossel (love her) on This Morning today talking about skin products for winter. So far so normal. Sarah mentions a vit c serum. Holly: why can’t you just eat vit c? Sarah: it might be good for your overall health but it’s not going to help your skin (that’s paraphrased, i cba going back to watch again). :ROFLMAO:

From 4.28ish

Now she looks amazing, she must be doing something right!

Reactions: 3
I left the FB group because I was sick of seeing the same people posting selfies week in week out - no skincare chat, just fishing for compliments. I can’t stand people like that.

I left the FB group because I was sick of seeing the same people posting selfies week in week out - no skincare chat, just fishing for compliments. I can’t stand people like that.
I know. So tiresome. If you were that worried you just wouldn't. And what genuine feedback would you get anyway? People are hardly going to say 'duck me you look rough'. I can understand if people post with a specific problem eg spots, pores etc but just a general 'just to let you know you needn't fear aging freaks, this is me at 47' (which I saw yesterday) is bizarre.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.