Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouting at people and name calling the way she does isn’t going to cause someone to change their mind .

She is so bleeping rude and I do think she actually thinks she knows best and better than anyone else ......about everything actually 🙄She probably thinks she’s a better parent than the rest of us too.

If she gave me her eyebrow I’d laugh at her.

Reactions: 8
Shouting at people and name calling the way she does isn’t going to cause someone to change their mind .

She is so bleeping rude and I do think she actually thinks she knows best and better than anyone else ......about everything actually 🙄She probably thinks she’s a better parent than the rest of us too.

If she gave me her eyebrow I’d laugh at her.
At some point she’s decided that being a rude steamroller is a feminist thing, so anytime somebody has called her abrasive or aggressive she turned into a feminist issue.
I partly even understand where she’s coming from, as women have been told to be “ladies” for a bit too long, but in her case I firmly believe it’s just an issue of her crappy personality 😂 it would bug me if she was a man too. I don’t need my women to be saccharine sweet, just to not be bloody rude all the time!

Reactions: 7
Has she ever ranted about Tattle by the way?
Curious as she’d definitely talk about how we want to tear women down, we’re jealous of success etc.

She may well have learnt from the Mumsnet episode that we don’t shut up just because she’s threatened her eyebrow at us

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Caroline has Sali Hughes tendencies - she knows everything about everything has loved it forever and also is part American, Swedish, Cherokee and about 100 other races... she is now ranting on about air con having grown up in Mississippi.
B2B5486D-6123-4AB4-B961-29E9E15DCAB8.png

Reactions: 4
Caroline has Sali Hughes tendencies - she knows everything about everything has loved it forever and also is part American, Swedish, Cherokee and about 100 other races... she is now ranting on about air con having grown up in Mississippi. View attachment 29866
She hasn’t mentioned that she grew up in he US for about 15 minutes, impressive!
She is an insufferable busybody know-it-all much like SH. I can’t believe I was stupid enough to get conned by them both (book/Cult beauty boxes). I feel like a sap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The American ancestry is always good for s laugh with Hirons. Remember when the American football players did ‘bend the knee’ in a stand off with Trump and her commentary was questioned 😁. I think she did actually say ‘ I am half American , I’m entitled to give my opinion and it’s MY platform’😁.

She has such a thin skin for criticism.

Reactions: 3
The American ancestry is always good for s laugh with Hirons. Remember when the American football players did ‘bend the knee’ in a stand off with Trump and her commentary was questioned 😁. I think she did actually say ‘ I am half American , I’m entitled to give my opinion and it’s MY platform’😁.

She has such a thin skin for criticism.
The problem is when it suits she is half everything!!! Just like Sali Hughes as neither of them remember the tit they spew out in the past so are always contradicting themselves and then get all crappy when people point it out.

Quintessential Hirons:
1) tweets something she doesn’t know anything about
2) complains about it
3) aggressively preemptive of feedback/advice.
Why tweet at all?
Put the phone down, CH, you’re so busy after all. You don’t have to tweet all the time.

Was she always like this?

Attachments

Quintessential Hirons:
2) complains about it
Why tweet at all?
Put the phone down, CH, you’re so busy after all. You don’t have to tweet all the time.

I don’t think she was.... but now she has got a bit of fame she has manufactured her USP which is shouty and sweary and involves getting on any bandwagon that she thinks is the new thing - which currently is vaccinations, toxic beauty and now wearing SPF, all of which are valid issues but she just irritates the hell out of me about them. Another thing she has started to do is suck up to other instafame people not in the beauty sphere, such as Dr Joshua (who himself is a bit irritating) and Gary Usher the chef who I really like and I am worried I may to start hating on if he starts engaging with the eyebrow. 🤨

Quintessential Hirons:
2) complains about it
Why tweet at all?

Why tweet that you don’t understand something but also say you don’t want an explanation for it. What’s the point?

She’s reposting the birthday messages she’s received on IG stories. Who does that, seriously.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.