Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Estee Laundry has tagged her in their story about Pixi Beauty’s lack of women of colour in their campaigns , I wonder if she’ll respond ?

Reactions: 2
I see she’s describing herself as an Aesthetician on her IG page 😁.

Is she? she’s a sales woman who can talk the talk and flogs product on behalf of those who pay her enough, haven’t seen her talk about treating skin conditions for a very long time .

Reactions: 5
Her stories this morning are about switching up swear words. I have absolutely nothing against swearing I do it every day, however I have a job which requires professionalism and I would not publish on the internet on a forum for my work like she does. I don't understand how any professional company would want her to work for or with them. She lacks professionalism, and has a chip on her shoulder (which as we all know has borne 72 children and is at least 10 foot off the ground) about not being formally educated, I am not saying she does not know how to schill but she thinks the louder she shouts and the more she swears and raises an eyebrow the more authentic she is, when in fact it is the exact opposite.

Reactions: 11
Her stories this morning are about switching up swear words. I have absolutely nothing against swearing I do it every day, however I have a job which requires professionalism and I would not publish on the internet on a forum for my work like she does. I don't understand how any professional company would want her to work for or with them. She lacks professionalism, and has a chip on her shoulder (which as we all know has borne 72 children and is at least 10 foot off the ground) about not being formally educated, I am not saying she does not know how to schill but she thinks the louder she shouts and the more she swears and raises an eyebrow the more authentic she is, when in fact it is the exact opposite.
She really does promote herself as hard and ballsy and not to be messed with , she’s always been aggressive but it’s not a positive trait. I’d say the same of a man , it’s off putting.

Reactions: 6
She really does promote herself as hard and ballsy and not to be messed with , she’s always been aggressive but it’s not a positive trait. I’d say the same of a man , it’s off putting.
Definitely. It really bugs me that she tries to make it into a sexism issue.
Nah mate, you’re just unpleasant.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The ‘scouser’ thing makes me laugh. Warrington is NOT Liverpool, in any sense. Different counties (Cheshire & Merseyside, previously part of Lancashire). Different accents. Town vs city. Warrington just isn’t as ‘cool’ as Liverpool.

Reactions: 9
I’m not one to poke the bear , there’s no need because we can discuss here but I’d laugh my arse off if someone questioned her ‘ scouser’ heritage on her feed😁.

Does this mean she has mistaken what she thinks is her American Mississippi Indian heritage is as well? 😁

I love Tattle for the piss take 😁

Reactions: 5
I’m not one to poke the bear , there’s no need because we can discuss here but I’d laugh my arse off if someone questioned her ‘ scouser’ heritage on her feed😁.

Does this mean she has mistaken what she thinks is her American Mississippi Indian heritage is as well? 😁

I love Tattle for the piss take 😁
It’s probably an attempt by her to look interesting

Reactions: 3
She’s not happy with Victoria Beckham’s night time skin routine 😁, she can’t help but stick her nose in.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s not happy with Victoria Beckham’s night time skin routine 😁, she can’t help but stick her nose in.

HAHAHAHAHA Oh please. VB looks good for her age (and yes, I am aware she's probably had fillers, the best facials etc) but something is obviously working for her.

I had a spot in the week. I used sudocrem instead of some expensive oils or whatever CH is always shilling. My face didn't fall off. The spots went down.

She seems to have a thing specifically about going after VB and any skincare “advice” she may give in interviews. This isn’t the first time she rants about her. At the end of the day VB can do whatever she wants to her skin.

I guess it's not good skincare advice and StickyVicky's got a lot of followers who may go and scouer their faces off 🤷‍♀️

I wonder if she's actually had a good look at herself in a mirror lately🤔. She's no bloody oil painting. She's got a face only a mother could love🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.