Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s reposting the birthday messages she’s received on IG stories. Who does that, seriously.
Somebody whose engagement is going down, and worried about the Instagram like changes.
They are all shivering in their gifted boots.

Reactions: 4
Why is she SO aggressive all the bloody time?!

Also, she obviously knows her tit, but she is a glorified counter girl ( I don't mean to patronise, these girls have to do exams and stuff, and they do know their products) with a few qualifications, no dermatology degree or anything yet if anyone questions her advice, she goes bat tit crazy!

Reactions: 7
Somebody whose engagement is going down, and worried about the Instagram like changes.
They are all shivering in their gifted boots.
I agree. Imagine having to send out on social media a picture and a thank you to everyone who sent you something for your birthday. She has to do it because if you don’t promote these companies then they stop sending you free press gift tit. I think it is sad. Just celebrate your birthday with friends and family we don’t need to know about it.

Reactions: 2
This is crazy bonkers

Who the duck takes 20 spfs on holiday?!?!
Somebody who gets a load of them for free and wants to keep every brand on the planet happy so that they keep sending her free stuff that she will then claim is a PR sample, despite blatantly using them on her family and regularly "calling in" the same items again and again, so very much not sampling them for her job.

Reactions: 6
42 bottles? Even the cheap ones are over £5 each so that's over £200 on sun cream? She had literary no idea how real people live.

42 bottles? Even the cheap ones are over £5 each so that's over £200 on sun cream? She had literary no idea how real people live.
I don’t believe she paid for all that cream , as said above I’d bet her eyelash glue they were all sent to her. Christ, she talks absolute shite .

Reactions: 3
What is she going to do when “clean spf” , like clean beauty , take over the beauty world !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Christ she is annoying. I wish she would just step out of character for just a bit. How she acts on Instagram has to be a Character as someone would have punched her out before now in real life acting the way she does all the time

Reactions: 6
Christ she is annoying. I wish she would just step out of character for just a bit. How she acts on Instagram has to be a Character as someone would have punched her out before now in real life acting the way she does all the time
So aggresive. ALL THE TIME. Christ, she needs to take a chill pill.

Do they spend their entire holiday lying by the pool? I bet the pool filters are totally clogged at the end of the day when the 6 ft Hirons clan have got through their daily dose.

So two suitcases of SPF bottles? Because of course nobody in Florida sells SPF.
She is so invested in her sales pitches she’s forgotten how real people live and shop.
Also, nobody cares how tall your clan is. She mentions is even more often than the amount of kids she squeezed out or the fact that she’s half American. Gosh she is so unique and special.

• Haha
Just came to me who she reminds me of, Les Dawson when he used to dress up as a woman 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.