Caroline Hirons #9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's an oaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of these days she will say the wrong thing or misjudge the bandwagon she's always jumping on, and lets face it, she doesn't actually care about any of these issues, its just a chance to mouth off.
And she will be cancelled.

Brands will cut her off. This Morning will not entertain her. She'll be left shouting into the echo chamber that is the freaks group.
#commune #Kool-Aid

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretty sure the latest story post of Avas hair should be marked as ad, as at the very least it will be press discount that she received 🙄.
Sorry long term lurker, hi everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure the latest story post of Avas hair should be marked as ad, as at the very least it will be press discount that she received 🙄.
Sorry long term lurker, hi everyone!
Totally, that was a perk with a sprinkling of nepotism. I wonder how big she tips?
It isn't worth it anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Totally, that was a perk with a sprinkling of nepotism. I wonder how big she tips?
It isn't worth it anyway.
Even if it was a full price job (she was diddled 😂), the fact that Hirons has it plastered all over her own Instagram stories is advert enough, seeing as she herself has an ongoing business relationship with the company.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's hiring a web developer for her store. Is it almost time for the next complete kitshow?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still just see straw 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t understand how a professional hair salon could let a client walk out with bits of hair sticking up all over like that 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where’s the pride in their work. Anyway, it’s given us a chuckle at least 😂

Worzel Gummedge! That’s what she reminds me of.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how a professional hair salon could let a client walk out with bits of hair sticking up all over like that 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where’s the pride in their work. Anyway, it’s given us a chuckle at least 😂

Worzel Gummedge! That’s what she reminds me of.
I zhush my hair up and out after a blow dry because I hate the shiny surface my hairdresser gives me, I’m with Caroline on this😂😂.

I know where the door is 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes a cool rock chick. Effortlessly so. Her and her luminous camo gear......

Duran Duran were not even that good.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I zhush my hair up and out after a blow dry because I hate the shiny surface my hairdresser gives me, I’m with Caroline on this😂😂.

It's not even that it's mussed up, it's that the bleach has really done a number on her hair.

Reactions: 10

That’s one thing when you do it yourself, I don’t think she’s done this deliberately, she’s just got scraggy hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.