Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally don't mind Caroline but she pisses me off sometimes. She is claiming that the fact the Palace are looking into allegations of bullying of staff by Meghan and Harry is racist, classist, sexist and misogynistic.

If someone claims to have been bullied then claims should be investigated regardless of the gender or race of the person accused. 🙄

Reactions: 25
I generally don't mind Caroline but she pisses me off sometimes. She is claiming that the fact the Palace are looking into allegations of bullying of staff by Meghan and Harry is racist, classist, sexist and misogynistic.

If someone claims to have been bullied then claims should be investigated regardless of the gender or race of the person accused. 🙄
Id say CH is a top bully herself.

Reactions: 16
I think the constant posting her opinion on everything is wearing thin, I can't see how longer term brands are going to embrace this in the context of a working partnership.Nobody knows the complete truth behind the allegations of bullying but as @Libertine1975 quite rightly points out allegations of that nature have to be investigated regardless of who it is.I would say it is pretty telling that the people alleged to be on the receiving are all women who have all held high positions prior to working with the Sussexes including long service with other royal households (so not women you could class as ill prepared) so are all used to that kind of demanding role yet all left pretty quickly.
The pair of them to me are immensely hypocritical in their words and actions and are completely at odds with what they claim to represent, and my opinion on that has literally zero to do with race, class, misogyny etc as Caroline tells you it is.You are allowed an opinion on someone based on their action and it NOT be because they are a woman you know!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't care for the Sussexes, or the Royal Family in general, however it would be nice to see Buckingham Palace have the same energy towards Prince Andrew and investigate his conduct too.

Reactions: 34
I don't care for the Sussexes, or the Royal Family in general, however it would be nice to see Buckingham Palace have the same energy towards Prince Andrew and investigate his conduct too.
The circumstances are different. The Andrew matter is potentially criminal whereas the Sussex matter is an employment matter (civil). Buckingham Palace can't investigate a criminal matter but they are employers and should investigate matters relates to the treatment of employees.

Please don't take this as defending Andrew, I just don't think the Palace have jurisdiction over the matter and they have made him stand back - I don't really know what else they can do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
The circumstances are different. The Andrew matter is potentially criminal whereas the Sussex matter is an employment matter (civil). Buckingham Palace can't investigate a criminal matter but they are employers and should investigate matters relates to the treatment of employees.

Please don't take this as defending Andrew, I just don't think the Palace have jurisdiction over the matter and they have made him stand back - I don't really know what else they can do 🤷‍♀️
You make a very good point. I hadn't consider the jurisdiction or the legal ramifications of either.
I just remarking an evident difference in how matters are approached and reported on when it comes to certain Royals as I observe it in the newspapers and SM. Perhaps I could have worded it better.

But do not let that detract us from the real Queen. 😂😂

Reactions: 3
No sorry this is pathetic. You’ve been crying for 2 reasons - one good, one bad but all you care about is how to soothe your bleeping under eyes!? Good bleeping God.

FF89DA45-BE3E-4E81-B4CC-81E214403D16.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
No sorry this is pathetic. You’ve been crying for 2 reasons - one good, one bad but all you care about is how to soothe your bleeping under eyes!? Good bleeping God.

View attachment 466961
Was that because you bought something and they charged you for five and then didn’t give the money back, or even what you bought, for days? Or.. oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You make a very good point. I hadn't consider the jurisdiction or the legal ramifications of either.
I just remarking an evident difference in how matters are approached and reported on when it comes to certain Royals as I observe it in the newspapers and SM. Perhaps I could have worded it better.

But do not let that detract us from the real Queen. 😂😂
Lol no worries I'm a lawyer so I tend to over analyse these things.

The real Queen 🙄 has been quiet today on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Why the hell is this in the group? 😂

Also - I don't think an eye cream will really help with crying eyes. Just take it easy for a bit!
Like, they’ll be fine in the morning??? Jesus when I’m crying I don’t think HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA SORT THESE SORE EYES OUT 😭😭😭 MUST ASK THE SKIN FREAKS WAAAAAAAA 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I unfollowed Caroline about 18 months ago. She was posting screenshots of an argument she was having with someone about dodgy science (fair enough) but then she started slagging off the person’s spelling. As soon as you start laughing at someone’s spelling you’ve lost the argument in my eyes. Go for them for shoddy medical advice etc but even Einstein had dyslexia. A low blow.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I unfollowed Caroline about 18 months ago. She was posting screenshots of an argument she was having with someone about dodgy science (fair enough) but then she started slagging off the person’s spelling. As soon as you start laughing at someone’s spelling you’ve lost the argument in my eyes. Go for them for shoddy medical advice etc but even Einstein had dyslexia. A low blow.
This is her all over. She has no class.

Reactions: 6
Lol no worries I'm a lawyer so I tend to over analyse these things.

The real Queen 🙄 has been quiet today on Instagram.
Worry not. She back into inserting herself into anything and everything and promoting the printed copy of her blog. 😂

I have to say she makes a good point at times but her delivery is just awful!

Reactions: 3
Yes, this a thousand times. It's like people attacking Donald Trump for his appearance. It distracts from the actual issue and completely negates the argument. It makes it sound like they have nothing valid to criticise and therefore resort to cheap shots about superficial flaws.

Reactions: 10
Someone dressed up as Caroline for World Book Day 😳 no screenshot because I feel scarlet for them!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I am dying of cringe

All the great literary women in history and she chooses someone who copied and pasted their blog and sold it as a book

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.