Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite keen on the Then I met You balm but I’m not paying extra to import it , £65 for a double set!! from the Soko site but way too dear for me.

I'm not sure how I feel about her getting the Tropic boss on a live. I've been following CH for long enough to remember this post: https://www.carolinehirons.com/2015/03/brands-you-wont-see-reviewed-on-here.html (screenshot too)

Comes across a bit like she's getting Susie Ma on the live to redeem her brand. Just feels a bit odd to me.
She needs reminding.

Reactions: 2
I suppose she would say she’s not reviewing it more asking some probing questions. I guess.

*quietly* I’m really enjoying the empties lives
Aside from the excessively long intros they do feel a little like a return to the good old days. Just a passion for product whomever makes it. I was glad to see stuff like the Emma Hardy balm there and she hadn’t just binned it off in favour of paying clients. I do think that yesterday was a very handy pitch for handholding the UK launch of SoKo though!

Reactions: 6
I think it's fine to ask questions but I don't like how she takes on these "people's champion" roles. She's setting herself up for something here.

She spoke poorly of them, wrote them off (and I can see why), spoke to Susie Ma years later and thought "oh, there's a lot I didn't know here, I should give her a chance". It sounds like a classic MLM situation where the some of the reps themselves are the issue and not the brand.

Reactions: 1
There's an MLM thread on this site.

I suspect a lot of the £100m revenue is their own consultants buying their own stock/others' stock.

She said she's interested in the business side cos they bring in that much and she had no idea. She's interested in HER business. I wonder if she has actually put a poll up.

Reactions: 4
I too have enjoyed the empties lives.

The freaks are something else, but CH can be great when she is less frantic.

Reactions: 5
Taken me ages to catch up. Glad I’ve not missed anything 🤣

She may well have some questions for Tropic but she’s not a journalist, she’s a business woman. There will be a good reason why she’s giving them airtime, and it certainly won’t be to give them a load of grief over MLM practices. All she’s thinking about is lining her pockets.

She’s such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 13
I'm not really enjoying the empties. I prefer the more editted versions on YouTube, I'm finding the lives a bit rambling.

Reactions: 9
Taken me ages to catch up. Glad I’ve not missed anything 🤣

She may well have some questions for Tropic but she’s not a journalist, she’s a business woman. There will be a good reason why she’s giving them airtime, and it certainly won’t be to give them a load of grief over MLM practices. All she’s thinking about is lining her pockets.

She’s such a hypocrite.
Isn't it a shame that we can't take her at face value anymore?

I'm not buying it. She made her thoughts on Tropic clear but she's since caught wind that they're making a lot of money. Seems suspect.

I'm not really enjoying the empties. I prefer the more editted versions on YouTube, I'm finding the lives a bit rambling.
It's not my favourite format. I'm working when she goes live at 5pm and I don't want to hunch over my phone to rewatch them - you can watch lives on a computer but if you switch the window, the video stops! I'd usually just put the YouTube videos on in the background.

Does she still do that extremely irritating thing of saying hello to all her mates when they join?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Isn't it a shame that we can't take her at face value anymore?

I'm not buying it. She made her thoughts on Tropic clear but she's since caught wind that they're making a lot of money. Seems suspect.

It's not my favourite format. I'm working when she goes live at 5pm and I don't want to hunch over my phone to rewatch them - you can watch lives on a computer but if you switch the window, the video stops! I'd usually just put the YouTube videos on in the background.
I’ve just had a skim through the comments and Tropic reps coming out of the woodwork thinking they’ve hit pay dirt now the Queen looks like she might be on board. Also lots of others saying MLM not so bad, and you don’t have to buy through a rep as you can purchase online 🤦‍♀️ Ffs Do they not get that this company has grown and built itself by exploiting women?

Does she still do that extremely irritating thing of saying hello to all her mates when they join?
That's one of the reasons why I can't watch them. HI HOW ARE WE?! and then saying hello to people logging in, I mean, who cares. And I also don't need to see her applying make-up, why not just get ready before you film? Maybe I'm just old...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So a few weeks ago she had a rant telling people to stop asking personal questions because it’s nobodies business other than hers. One of the things she mentioned was her teeth. Yet today on the live she said she would do a video on them??? What?!

Reactions: 7
That really pisses me off. Gives a right “us and them” vibe 🙄. How about saying hello to your minions who adore you and pay your bills?

Reactions: 14
I really dont like caroline hirons. Shes a big fake. How do we know how many of these products shes being paid to promote, to me she doesnt tag things correctly when they are ads. Its basically all one big ad.

Go for beauty pie its really good quality and a fraction of the price of everything shes plugging.

I completely agree. I can’t watch the lives - it’s like a long, dull stream of consciousness. But her YouTube videos were good
I personally really liked her written bits on the blog and I’d much rather read what she has to say rather than watch her saying it, if you see what I mean!

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with her lives anymore. So much bleeping eyebrow raising and wide eyed pouting - I’m sure you all know the expression I mean.

As I said previously she’s always saying hello to her friends who join but never says hello to any “normal” people who are saying hello to her - is it that hard!?

I can’t stand how she takes half an hour to discuss one thing cos she gets distracted and goes off on a tangent. She can’t even complete one sentence and it’s so frustrating when she’s asked a question, starts answering it then gets distracted and doesn’t answer the question.

Reactions: 8
I completely agree. I can’t watch the lives - it’s like a long, dull stream of consciousness. But her YouTube videos were good
I personally really liked her written bits on the blog and I’d much rather read what she has to say rather than watch her saying it, if you see what I mean!
I also much much prefer the written word. I'm so sad blogs in general are dying out as they're much easier to digest- I can quickly skim read a blog post anywhere anytime rather than sitting down to listen to a live or YouTube video.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.