Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bgr101

VIP Member
The mother of the granddaughter posted a pic showing that they had the baby at Portland Hospital - just how much is CH earning from the kits as can't imagine her son/his gf funding £8000+...
Id say hirons is worth a bit

Reactions: 1

BigMavis

VIP Member
Did you see how she reacted when someone used this emoji :rolleyes: or when someone said "sadly she dismissed it"?

Filouette

Chatty Member
I think it's a man who thinks that that's how women talk
I don't think it's a man because the facts are correct. If Veet gets in the wrong spot that's exactly what happens. Personal experience. Men don't have the imagination to come up with that.

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Has Gwyneth not had work? I see fillers, subtle as they are. Anyway, Caroline actually left me feeling a little unsettled, I know she's passionate but I'm sure this could have been delivered much better and had the same impact. Why not just reach out to Vogue and Paltrow and educate them rather than a public takedown. It's times like this that I think Hirons needs a break from the Internet, all this playing to the gallery screams of something happening under the surface.
I don't she has always looked the same to me. As for CH a big difference to the vlogs she used to do with Ruth C.

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Off topic but Caroline has mentioned it.
Anyone see Pai skincare Sarah talking about a
brand platform selling site that are ripping people off, I wonder which site it was.

See that dermologica dark spot treatment, would it be any good at lightening or even getting rid of freckles. I am absolutely plastered in them.
Ruth Crilly shared it in her Stories, it's still there this evening.

cholulamare

Chatty Member
I’ve read it and enjoyed it a while ago but there’s a lot about acne and aging which both apply to me! No real product recommendations but a good explanation of ingredients and what to look for. Types of treatment for scarring which helped me find a local clinic with the right type of laser (sadly within my hospital and closed due to Covid). Also the sorts of warnings Caroline should really be giving her own freaks like the risks of long term hydroquinone use.
Is there much about eczema, sensitive skin, and repairing the moisture barrier? She's a qualified derm isn't she? I might be interested in getting this if she covers any of that. Hoping to see a derm myself but I want to wait until I can go in person, not over zoom (also if I can get some good advice for less than £250, that's a bonus!)

BigMavis

VIP Member
What was she crying over?
Missed the beginning, think she was upset her comments about the gays had been taking badly. It was hard to make sense of the rest, she started sentences and then got distracted. She talked about Jo Whileys sister contracting covid, and spoke about vulnerable people needing the vaccine, she said 60% of people who have died with coronavirus are disabled. Some medics agreed with the stats.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Caroline. You are tall. 5'10 is considered tall. Call it what it is ffs.

I've never seen anyone refer to someone tall as being "oversized" - clothing can be oversized, yes, but not someone's body.
Screenshot_20210323-121521.png

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I hope they don't wreck Crilly's house. I bet once hairdressers and pubs reopen they will be burning rubber back to London.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Is she 100% at Ruth's place then? I saw her comment on one of Caroline Quentin's IG posts in mid-Jan saying she "lives in West London if you want to borrow stab vest"...stab vest aside, where is she?!
Not 100% sure where her last “live” was from. Think it was from Ruth’s. If she’s doing another one tonight, it’ll be interesting to see where she is!

enelram

Is there much about eczema, sensitive skin, and repairing the moisture barrier? She's a qualified derm isn't she? I might be interested in getting this if she covers any of that. Hoping to see a derm myself but I want to wait until I can go in person, not over zoom (also if I can get some good advice for less than £250, that's a bonus!)
Don't buy the book! Anything you can find in the book is also on the blog (but neither have a lot of info on what you are looking for I'm afraid). She is definitely NOT a derm! She is an aesthetician and a sales woman

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yep! Australian here. We have so much government advertising about skin cancer and it’s risks. Eg
Cool! I have family over there, big tubs of spf at the back door and its reapplied frequently. When I first visited my family were horrified at how lax we are.

Lucia

VIP Member
There was a poster in the FB group saying they didn't watch the Royal rant as they wanted a serum video. Seems reasonable? Cue a lot of abuse from people saying how racist she must be if she wouldn't watch Caroline talking about Meghan Markle and racism.
They're awful the freaks Caroline is a Skin care person I do agree using her platform to spread relevant education or other matters is good Caroline showed her rather Fish wife side...

DreamyGal

VIP Member
I think Caroline this whole hyram thing is interesting given she has a group where the things people post and comment is honestly delusional sometimes so she can’t pick at him when she’s got people in her own group posting inaccurate things