Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparklymama

So she has removed last night's live as she was seemingly having a go at Kate Middleton-- double standards or what and after rewatching she wasn't happy about how it could be taken.

Reactions: 1

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Same crop of photos she always puts up each Mothering Sunday, with the extra addition of the baby. She’s such a hypocrite.

Lucia

VIP Member
Whenever I see Hiron’s age mentioned I’m surprised again, even though I already knew it. I would have guessed ten years older (but with the procedures/tweakments that she’s actually had). I’m not sure what it is, perhaps partly her manner? She just seems early 60s. Which is absolutely fine but not, I’d guess, what she’s aiming for.
I agree I think genetics plays a huge part as well I also think if you too much filler it ages you as well

DreamyGal

VIP Member
There’s no exact picture confirming the Portland just Westminster is tagged in a photo but she could have had her at Chelsea and Westminster hospital

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Hang on a minute. Why should she get any acknowledgment from brands when she wears their clothes on tv, if she’s bought and paid for it herself? How would they know? Why would clothing brands even necessarily know who Hirons even is? She’s known in the skincare industry, not clothing. Tagging doesn’t always work. Unless she’s made a big deal about it, contacted them behind the scenes and told them all about it? And why would she do that?

Call me cynical but this is just another bandwagon she’s jumping on for personal gain. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wasn't really sure what she was getting at there but I wonder if it's because a lot of brands get shots of people of TV wearing their clothes and post it to Instagram tagging the person. I guess this would give CH more followers ths quid pro quo being that she also shares the post on her Instagram and her followers then follow the brand.

There are a few brands who have definately benefitted from her giving them shout outs (Scamp and Dude and House of Neon are ones that come to mind).

I have a couple of friends who are 5ft 10 but both slim and they seem not to have a problem buying clothes. One friend does find a lot of clothes are too short for her liking. I don't think the issue is that CH is tall (I'm not doubting she is) but she is tall and bigger than a size 10/12. I've not met her but would put her at a size 12 or 14.

I completely agree with her that when the average clothing size is 16 but considered a 'plus' size or XL there is a problem in the clothing industry.

I think brands will have to discredit her or distance themselves at least. I wouldn't be surprised if things are happening behind the scenes. I don't follow Hyram but I was sure he wasn't a fan.and now he's got a mention on that live, which as much as she protests it wasn't shade it actually was. I wonder if he'll respond.
I sont watch him either although have had a nosey a couple times, didn't know he wasn't a fan of hers lol, hope he comes back with something

Stonecatlin

Size 16 is rarely considered 'plus size', it's usually the upper end of standard sizing.

You're possibly remembering wrong, depending on how long ago you're recollecting; people have got bigger since decades ago yes, but size 16 has been the average for some time.

"The actual average dress size in the UK is now 16 ... Reportedly 45% of British women are dress size 16 or more" (from YouGov, 2013)

"Today’s British women are 5ft 5ins tall on average, weigh 11st, have size six feet and dress size 16." (from 2017 in The Independent)
I was thinking back to the shops that used to be in the shopping centre for "curvy" sizes, always started at 16.
I'm also probably skewed thinking as most of the women in my family bubble around size 10-14

I need your help (ex)-freaks!
I have the possibility to buy Votary Super Seed Serum for around 25€ - Yes or No?
I dont mind herby / natural smells but not sure whether this is as great as CH says or a waste of money (even at this price)...
Thank you!!
I got this in the Liberty advent calendar this year and I quite like it. But haven't tried it under make-up cause lockdown. I'd say it's pretty soothing and doesn't really have a smell.

• Heart