Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Influenzapandemic

I need your help (ex)-freaks!
I have the possibility to buy Votary Super Seed Serum for around 25€ - Yes or No?
I dont mind herby / natural smells but not sure whether this is as great as CH says or a waste of money (even at this price)...
Thank you!!
Firstly I’d ask what are you wanting it for? ie morning/ evening. It’s an oil based serum not water so if you don’t like that texture under makeup or in your routine I’d skip.
The ingredients are designed to nourish & soothe so if dryness & irritation are concerns I’d say go for it for £25. votary probably aren’t paying hirons any more so she will tell you to buy strivectin

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Lucia

VIP Member
New thread in the freaks group - interesting read! Good to see how many people are responding saying their skin was so much better once they stopped the freak routine!
And the woman that posted this is one I would have called a psycho freak - she posted a rant about how she gave her doctor a dressing down for not knowing THE CH.
That's the thing alot of the skin care products are aimed at if you have certain problems also genetics plays a massive part. Hopefully we start to realise Queen caz is all about coining dollar

BigMavis

VIP Member
Her stories have derms speaking out. Maybe I picked it up wrong, but one had been at a skin cancer screening clinic yesterday. What Gwyneth said was silly but she wasn't giving advice she was just talking about her routine, did she actually say not to wear sunscreen, did she not just point out how she wears it. I don't think her "message" if that's what it was is going to have much of a reach.
I think the UK and Ireland are in fairly new territory when it comes to spf but the rest of the world are not, anyone been to Oz?

Jools2216

I've heard zoom has a filter but I can't find it on the app :ROFLMAO: also I'm a little afraid that I'll look like Hugh Dennis, that incident was most unfortunate.
I've been warned off under eye fillers as they can be dangerous.
I’ve had a dirty dream about Hugh Dennis recently. He wasn’t too shabby at all 😊

• Haha
  • Wow

Jools2216

is CH only 5’10? lol she seems much taller than that, maybe 6ft? nothing wrong with being tall anyways.
I’m sure she said she was 6 feet in her stocking soles when she posed for a photo with Bobbi Brown years ago.

Thatsnotmyname123

I can’t get it to work (but I’ve never tried it before) but there is a website called Undelete were you can see see deleted posts (& videos I think) from insta or Twitter

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Her mother looks great for her age I think, so its a shame CH has overdone the fillers as I think it will mean she doesn't age quite as gracefully. I do think fillers can sometimes create a great 'present' but not necessarily set one's face up well for the future. Does that make any sense?

But also f aging gracefully and heres to just aging. It means a life lived well/long/through the good times and bad.
🍷
Excellent comment on all counts.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’m quite keen on the Then I met You balm but I’m not paying extra to import it , £65 for a double set!! from the Soko site but way too dear for me.

I'm not sure how I feel about her getting the Tropic boss on a live. I've been following CH for long enough to remember this post: https://www.carolinehirons.com/2015/03/brands-you-wont-see-reviewed-on-here.html (screenshot too)

Comes across a bit like she's getting Susie Ma on the live to redeem her brand. Just feels a bit odd to me.
She needs reminding.

Mysay

She's too cringe.. n becoming everything she despised.... I can't listen to her lives... every 2 seconds she goes off topic... is distracted.. sentences go here there n everywhere.. that one Dean lady she hypes...I'm just not having any patience ..the 1st box I actually watched don't remember statutory the end..2nd I zipped through the live just to see what products .. n 3rd ..just opened the site late n peeked... dermalogica on repeat...waiting to see strategy next box.. it ain't working n I'm quite certain she list money at least this time...too much of a good thing (good being debatable...)

BigMavis

VIP Member
I've not seen that particular one but I'm only in the North West tribe. I know what you mean as have noticed that there are a few attention seeking posts and then to be the same people doing them.
Some of them are quite funny, the lady in America with the fabulous hair is great. But legs akimbo lady is slightly odd. I wish you knew who I was talking about.
@LyraBalaqua I've tried a few things but not those. My friend likes them, I like the concealer.

• Haha

cholulamare

Chatty Member
Just a note - not trying to be rude so I apologise, but please inform me & educate if need be
I always remember a 16 being plus size- I don't however remember 16 always being the average size? Have people got bigger, clothing been scaled down, or am I remembering wrong?
Size 16 is rarely considered 'plus size', it's usually the upper end of standard sizing.

You're possibly remembering wrong, depending on how long ago you're recollecting; people have got bigger since decades ago yes, but size 16 has been the average for some time.

"The actual average dress size in the UK is now 16 ... Reportedly 45% of British women are dress size 16 or more" (from YouGov, 2013)

"Today’s British women are 5ft 5ins tall on average, weigh 11st, have size six feet and dress size 16." (from 2017 in The Independent)