Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my experience pixi products are just stinging water, she'll be fine

Reactions: 10
Honestly, the amount of stupid people in there is truly astounding.
It's either people piling a million actives on and wonderingly why their skin is sore, people trying to persuade disinterested family members to start a ten step routine, or people putting up pictures of miniscule flaws asking how to fix them. Such a weird group but somehow I can't leave

Reactions: 21
Or people asking mundane questions whilst also telling us they've left their husband, theirs dog has died and their house burnt down.
Bonus points for puffy eyed crying face picture

Reactions: 25
It's either people piling a million actives on and wonderingly why their skin is sore
This is so true. The amount of pictures you see with women with inflamed red skin and then they list their routines
So much stuff piled on and the constant tugging and scraping at their faces with various potions.
And the advice is always pile more stuff on

Reactions: 8
Shes also not right in the head !! and people need to know that before basing their facts on what she says which most of the time is pure nonsense.

Reactions: 5
She’s going in on Vogue and Gwyneth tonight - calling on dermatologists to ‘do their job’ and join her I’m sure they’ll love being told what to do by a salesperson.

Again, I don’t disagree with the message, but she’s like a bull in a china shop the way she goes on.

Reactions: 18

I despair!
Oh boy! I live in hope that someday they might find a "cure" for freckles.

She abhors Gwyneth doesn't she, tbh I know nothing about the woman apart from her acting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is angry tonight!
I don't think I've seen her so angry

I completely agree with her message and understand her frustration. People in the industry do need to call out shitty advice and it's cowardly just sending her a message rather than calling it out publically. I wonder is Estee Laundry has picked it up yet.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she do a ‘clean’ beauty box? Selling things by fear? Like fear of wrinkles, getting older, not having the latest £££ beauty box to fit in?

Reactions: 3
Or people asking mundane questions whilst also telling us they've left their husband, theirs dog has died and their house burnt down.
Bonus points for puffy eyed crying face picture
My favourite was when a young woman asked people to guess her age, expecting everyone to tell her she looked like a foetus, and everyone guessed 10 years older (including me, and it was a generous guess )

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.