Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding to the moving to Ruth’s house, both her and Jim had their details changed as directors on companies house. Can’t see what has been changed but you would change a director’s address if they moved. Weird how she hasn’t addressed it at all and set up her lives so you can’t really tell where she is.

also their accounts showed their sons receiving a fair amount of dividends (£15k and 17k) as shareholders of the business - am yet to see what they actually do for the business.
The address has been changed to Balfour House, 741 High Road, London, England, N12 0BP. Which I'm assuming is her office address.

I actually think she wants ppl to know she's at Ruth's. She could have picked anywhere in that house to film: a plain wall for example.

Reactions: 5
51B0465E-48DF-45B1-BE30-3F4414646284.png
I’ve never looked at Ava’s profile before but since Caroline brought her family up I went to have a look.
Surprised it’s a public profile firstly but BEYOND SHOCKED CH is publicly liking a post of her daughter that shows her body is three separate photos (face, tits, feet).
Sure my girls are only 10years but we’re already having conversations about them owning their own body, what’s appropriate and how privacy is about keeping them socially and emotionally safe.
Big WTF

• Wow
  • Sick
I think it has to do with the change in significant control.

Notification of Hirons Holdings Ltd as a person with significant control on 12 April 2019
What I saw was dated 14/15 January 2021, it was a change of details as a director (and also PSC which is to do with shareholding).

The address has been changed to Balfour House, 741 High Road, London, England, N12 0BP. Which I'm assuming is her office address.

This would be the companies registered office but as a director you are required to register your home address too - but this is obviously something that isn’t visible to the public but is registered at companies house.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I went on the insta live she did because I wanted to hear from the Zelens and Ren experts. But there was such a weird vibe. Loads of very pervy comments and she kept reading them out and telling people off and yet reading out more. Properly sexual comments - which if men were saying them about a woman you would be appalled. But she kept referring to them - and it was mortifying. So I left. Never to return.
Her fans are really fricking odd.

Also why does she sniff so much and fiddle. It takes ages for her to start speaking because there is so much sniffing and hair fiddling.
Fulham is full of rich entitled teenagers - ghastly. One of the most polluted places in London so no amount of Zelens is going to counteract that.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I know she used the ‘duck off and leave my family alone’ rant as a deflection from the kit fiasco.

Apart from her youngest , she’ll be plastering them all over her page again and acting like the family friend they all think they relate to when she wants to start reeling the gullible shoppers back in again.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else just had an email saying 'the winter kits are now live' with the blog post from 29 Jan?! Either I've been triangulated or this is another duck up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else just had an email saying 'the winter kits are now live' with the blog post from 29 Jan?! Either I've been triangulated or this is another duck up.
Can that woman get anything right??? It’s just one thing after another... No doubt this will be the customers’ fault too.

Unless, this is the kits they now have left over after they’ve sorted out all the duplicates??? But then it should say so. Although that would be an admission that they cocked up in the first place, and she would never do that 😡

Yep, me too. I just bought the Kate Somerville moisturiser with the discount and was really impressed. I then got the email as looked at the content of the winter kit no.1 and realised what a massive bargain it is and maybe I should have bought it. But £190 is a bloody lot of money to pay on skincare in one go.....
So I clicked on the link and it says they’re all sold out anyway. Total shitshow!

I just showed my seventeen year old daughter the photos from Ava’s Instagram and she was horrified! (She remembers her from primary school)
That bizarre sticking-your-bum out thing isn’t something my daughter or any of her mates do - she was quite non-plussed by it. So it’s not all teenagers, by any means.
It made me think of the sketch from The Fast Show where that woman would constantly say “Does my bum look big in this?”. Do people now cherish having a large arse? I certainly don’t! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
<...> I just showed my seventeen year old daughter the photos from Ava’s Instagram and she was horrified! (She remembers her from primary school)
That bizarre sticking-your-bum out thing isn’t something my daughter or any of her mates do - she was quite non-plussed by it. So it’s not all teenagers, by any means.
It made me think of the sketch from The Fast Show where that woman would constantly say “Does my bum look big in this?”. Do people now cherish having a large arse? I certainly don’t! 😂😂
It's just like a primate mating ritual.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have just realised that someone I know (not very well) is on the freaks group and is has fallen for the koolaid. I may have to stage an intervention.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 421496I’ve never looked at Ava’s profile before but since Caroline brought her family up I went to have a look.
Surprised it’s a public profile firstly but BEYOND SHOCKED CH is publicly liking a post of her daughter that shows her body is three separate photos (face, tits, feet).
Sure my girls are only 10years but we’re already having conversations about them owning their own body, what’s appropriate and how privacy is about keeping them socially and emotionally safe.
Big WTF
I know Ava is 19 now and probably thinks she knows it all but you're still very young at that age. She doesn't need to have her tits on full show. Teenagers are gonna do what they're gonna do but it's odd that CH is liking all of these photos.

What are those jeans all about? They remind me of the jeans I used to wear in the early 2000s!

Reactions: 4
What is the point in that picture other than to show off her tits? Attention seeking runs in the family.

What I saw was dated 14/15 January 2021, it was a change of details as a director (and also PSC which is to do with shareholding).

This would be the companies registered office but as a director you are required to register your home address too - but this is obviously something that isn’t visible to the public but is registered at companies house.
Yes, her home address is not on the public register. I'm not sure if she had her home address as the serviced address before. Pretty sure she did, I think I remember it being a Fulham address.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why she is not allowed to mention Indeed Labs? The Freaks used to refer to Hydraluron as Hironsluron...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So here’s something I find funny about these kits...the timing is all wrong. Why is she sending out the winter kits now? Will be mid February by the time I get mine. A few weeks away from spring!

Would it not make sense to do a winter kit in late November/early December when the weather is starting to get cold so you can start adding in repairing/nourishing products?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.