Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Exactly - and then have a hissy fit when her obviously quite strange and fervent followers take it too far (in her mind, the comments she quoted seemed relatively harmless). The followers she relies on to blindly buy whatever she recommends. She has whipped up this adoration, she can't control it all.
Exactly, comments like "she's wearing revealing clothes" are too much but what's wrong with saying the kids take after you or Jim? I also had to laugh at the comment she shared that said "do you know your daughters friends smoke weed"

Readread

VIP Member
Adding to the moving to Ruth’s house, both her and Jim had their details changed as directors on companies house. Can’t see what has been changed but you would change a director’s address if they moved. Weird how she hasn’t addressed it at all and set up her lives so you can’t really tell where she is.

also their accounts showed their sons receiving a fair amount of dividends (£15k and 17k) as shareholders of the business - am yet to see what they actually do for the business.
The address has been changed to Balfour House, 741 High Road, London, England, N12 0BP. Which I'm assuming is her office address.

Word

Hello, I’m new here, and pleased I found it. I’ve been following this woman, off and on, for years.... mainly because I love muttering profanities under my breath at her. I have SO much to say about her, and the current ‘kitgate’ she finds herself in, but I’ll settle for this. She has fostered that ‘coolest girl in school’ image really well. Her little freaks are behaving like they lent her their ruler and she broke it, they’re a bit sad but it doesn’t really matter because lending it to her was a privilege and an honour. Not one of the f***ers seems to be able to acknowledge that she’s running a f***ing business, she has zero respect for them, and had any other company of this size taken multiple payments from people, kept the money for days, shut down communication, and deleted the comments of the dissenters, they’d be in the news. It absolutely f***ing beggars belief. I requested to join her freaks fb group 3 days ago so I can piss myself of even more. Anyway, glad to be here 🤬
I take your point, it’s ‘In Group’ specific though isn’t it? By no measure, outside of her cult, would CH be considered the cool girl.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Oh absolutely, that’s pretty much a “normal” Instagram account for a girl her age nowadays. What isn’t okay is Caroline spouting all sorts about other people breaking rules and then liking posts of her own child doing the same thing. Whether she likes it or not, Caroline is an “influencer” and needs to be held accountable for her actions. She’s quick to tell us all how Jim is ‘extremely vulnerable’ but appears to have multiple bubbles and is interpreting the rules to suit her and her family’s lives. People are right to be questioning the actions of a person with that sort of platform.
What's this about her and multiple bubbles? I think I missed it!

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Has anyone else just had an email saying 'the winter kits are now live' with the blog post from 29 Jan?! Either I've been triangulated or this is another fuck up.
Can that woman get anything right??? It’s just one thing after another... No doubt this will be the customers’ fault too.

Has anyone else just had an email saying 'the winter kits are now live' with the blog post from 29 Jan?! Either I've been triangulated or this is another fuck up.
Unless, this is the kits they now have left over after they’ve sorted out all the duplicates??? But then it should say so. Although that would be an admission that they cocked up in the first place, and she would never do that 😡

Ninetiesbitxh

Her insta in general.. (not the baby one). How old is she? She seems really immature. Pictures of those ridiculous lips and her tits out in a bikini.. you can see where Ava gets her Inspo from.. (I don’t mean that in an insulting way to people wearing bikinis, you can see she’s making a big show of her boobs in the photo, it’s 90% boobs; 10% face.)

glowup

But businesses are supposed to make projections and forecasts. How could she not have known that there would be a huge level of interest in the kits especially considering the kits was much cheaper? She should plan for the worst case scenario, not the best
Exactly she knew how many kits she had and brought it on herself with all the build up whipping the freaks into a frenzy