Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 you’ve managed to age her another 30 years

I won’t judge the daughter for her instagram, most of the “cool” kids are doing the same stuff. She’s a product of her generation.

I will absolutely judge her and her entire family for ignoring the lockdown rules and make things worse for the rest of us. The fact that CH is moaning about beauty service being closed for so long and begging the rest of us for money while simultaneously undermining everyone else’s efforts is just too hard to comprehend.
Oh absolutely, that’s pretty much a “normal” Instagram account for a girl her age nowadays. What isn’t okay is Caroline spouting all sorts about other people breaking rules and then liking posts of her own child doing the same thing. Whether she likes it or not, Caroline is an “influencer” and needs to be held accountable for her actions. She’s quick to tell us all how Jim is ‘extremely vulnerable’ but appears to have multiple bubbles and is interpreting the rules to suit her and her family’s lives. People are right to be questioning the actions of a person with that sort of platform.

Reactions: 13
Why talk about your kids in such a sexual way? Why not say my sons are handsome and my daughter has a great figure? Although why talk about your kids like that at all to your significant following when you're a skincare influencer/ businesswoman

Oh absolutely, that’s pretty much a “normal” Instagram account for a girl her age nowadays. What isn’t okay is Caroline spouting all sorts about other people breaking rules and then liking posts of her own child doing the same thing. Whether she likes it or not, Caroline is an “influencer” and needs to be held accountable for her actions. She’s quick to tell us all how Jim is ‘extremely vulnerable’ but appears to have multiple bubbles and is interpreting the rules to suit her and her family’s lives. People are right to be questioning the actions of a person with that sort of platform.
Let's not forget how she went absolutely ape at Boots without even having the full facts

Reactions: 8
Please stop talking about or sharing pictures of/the IG accounts of your children Caroline. We’d all appreciate it!

Reactions: 9
Why talk about your kids in such a sexual way? Why not say my sons are handsome and my daughter has a great figure? Although why talk about your kids like that at all to your significant following when you're a skincare influencer/ businesswoman

Let's not forget how she went absolutely ape at Boots without even having the full facts
Exactly - and then have a hissy fit when her obviously quite strange and fervent followers take it too far (in her mind, the comments she quoted seemed relatively harmless). The followers she relies on to blindly buy whatever she recommends. She has whipped up this adoration, she can't control it all.

Reactions: 10
I'm not going to judge a teenager for what they post. I will forever be grateful that social media and digital cameras/ phones did not exist when I was that age.
Facebook had just opened up to the public when I was 18. Never thought I’d be thankful for my lack of confidence in my youth but I am! I have embarrassing photos but nothing as cringeworthy as Ava. I’m also thankful that MySpace has disappeared into the darkness so nobody can see my emo phase 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If you’re going to be as mouthy and outspoken as Caroline you need to practice what you preach. And if you don’t, you need to expect comments questioning why. Just pick a side CH, instead of getting angry at everything/everyone! You’ll feel so much better...

Reactions: 5
Exactly - and then have a hissy fit when her obviously quite strange and fervent followers take it too far (in her mind, the comments she quoted seemed relatively harmless). The followers she relies on to blindly buy whatever she recommends. She has whipped up this adoration, she can't control it all.
Exactly, comments like "she's wearing revealing clothes" are too much but what's wrong with saying the kids take after you or Jim? I also had to laugh at the comment she shared that said "do you know your daughters friends smoke weed"

What's this about her and multiple bubbles? I think I missed it!

She was saying on the live how different Jim felt about Ava losing her virginity to when her sons lost theirs and how she had to explain to him that there was no difference. I just couldn't imagine that she asked Ava in advance if she could discuss that on her live. I certainly wouldn't discuss my kids personal business to a load of strangers on the internet.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The only thing I want to see is her downfall for being a greedy bleeping cow living a privileged life whilst ignoring the fact her company be taken multiple payments off people. Having a public ig is a display for all to see its weird to obsess over someone whose relatively low key known

Reactions: 3
She was saying on the live how different Jim felt about Ava losing her virginity to when her sons lost theirs and how she had to explain to him that there was no difference. I just couldn't imagine that she asked Ava in advance if she could discuss that on her live. I certainly wouldn't discuss my kids personal business to a load of strangers on the internet.
She had to explain to him that there's no difference?? Of course fathers are usually a bit more protective of daughters. She's a muppet

Reactions: 4
There is practically radio silence on the freaks group about the kit, it's so strange. I know posts are on admin approval but are they really limiting any kit chat at all incase it sparks off something?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
But also she’s pretty happen to comment on JLO’s face and other people and then doesn’t like it when people do it to her

Reactions: 5
What's this about her and multiple bubbles? I think I missed it!
She has a bubble with her son and the baby claiming it's a "childcare bubble" when it's not, she just bends the rules to see the baby. And she has another bubble with the other son. Plus Ava goes out and meets up with all her friends. No doubt the youngest son is too. People come and go in her house like Piccadilly Circus!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Everything I know about her family I know against my will, but in the son and daughter-in-laws defense, if you have a child who was under 1 in December 2020 you are allowed one support bubble no matter household size.

The rest of her bubbles are questionable however.

Reactions: 3
I have no sympathy for her. She has created this cult of weirdos who hang on her every word and now cries foul when they unsurprisingly start acting like stalkers. It is not normal to revere someone in this way but she’s allowed it because it feeds her insanely huge ego. Utter dick!

Reactions: 9
Short time lurker, first time poster. I quite liked CH previously but her attempts at diversion tactics because of the kitshow are so blatant that she is, as pinkelsie says, now acting like an utter dick!

Reactions: 11
Adding to the moving to Ruth’s house, both her and Jim had their details changed as directors on companies house. Can’t see what has been changed but you would change a director’s address if they moved. Weird how she hasn’t addressed it at all and set up her lives so you can’t really tell where she is.

also their accounts showed their sons receiving a fair amount of dividends (ÂŁ15k and 17k) as shareholders of the business - am yet to see what they actually do for the business.
I think it has to do with the change in significant control.

Notification of Hirons Holdings Ltd as a person with significant control on 12 April 2019

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.