Caroline Hirons #6 It must be wonderful to know everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she needs to firstly, send out a mass email to everyone to let them know of the situation (yes it's unlikely that anyone purchasing a kit doesn't follow or check her social media, but not impossible)

Secondly, she hops on a live every time her neighbour farts, she needs to get on and talk about it live and attempt to show the transparency she demands from everyone else (brands, stores, influencers, etc)

Precisely a mass email is needed, customers might not have checked their bank for 1 and those who managed to get one now have their shipping delayed which she needs to inform them of. its so unprofessional & yet so easy to fix.

Reactions: 6
I think she needs to firstly, send out a mass email to everyone to let them know of the situation (yes it's unlikely that anyone purchasing a kit doesn't follow or check her social media, but not impossible)

Secondly, she hops on a live every time her neighbour farts, she needs to get on and talk about it live and attempt to show the transparency she demands from everyone else (brands, stores, influencers, etc)
She needs to send out an email for sure. Yes I imagine most (if not all) people who purchased the kits have social media but not everyone is glued to it 24 hours a day. Plus if it’s only been addressed on a private Facebook group and an instagram story that will disappear after 24 hours it’s hardly making yourself accountable! Future purchasers may not be members of the group and deserve to know what a shambles this was before they potentially part with their money for the next kit launch.

Reactions: 10
She needs to send out an email for sure. Yes I imagine most (if not all) people who purchased the kits have social media but not everyone is glued to it 24 hours a day. Plus if it’s only been addressed on a private Facebook group and an instagram story that will disappear after 24 hours it’s hardly making yourself accountable! Future purchasers may not be members of the group and deserve to know what a shambles this was before they potentially part with their money for the next kit launch.
I only found Tattle because I was Googling kits before the summer one was launched! You all successfully put me off, or at least calmed me down enough to think about whether I really needed a kit or not (i didn’t).
Based on the number of people asking for the store email address in the group, I’d say quite a few aren’t Instagram users or even savvy Facebook users.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The store itself doesn't even show any contact details.
I know it isn't a scam, but jesus it comes across that way. Can you imagine, over a grand out of your bank account and this is the message when you go back to the site? I'd lose the plot.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The comments under her insta post are quite something, Molly was only telling the truth but got jumped on and humiliated my Caroline, further on down a very measured response from another freak explaining why people feel the need to defend her had me loling :ROFLMAO:
Interesting someone with IT knowledge has said the page was kicking people off the cart page, alluding to it being a fault called IP tracking and control.
What does this mean as Caroline has said it bloody better not be.

Reactions: 13
I love the fact that this place is the one place Caroline cannot come and start gobbing off. No other influencer I know (I appreciate I don’t follow many) would react to situations like she does. Everyone talks about her keeping it real, in the words of Chris Rock keeping it real, yeah real dumb! IMO. She never knows when less is more. It really does show how she could never work for anyone but herself. Can you imagine having her as an employee

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Apparently negative reviews don’t exist in the Caroline Hirons “Skincare Freaks” world when it comes to the kits. Imagine posting one negative review (which wasn’t even nasty and was just a truthful account of your own experience) and being bombarded with people telling you you’re “nasty” or have “an attitude”...good grief!! The sheer audacity of anyone posting something truthful 🤣

I also remember once somebody posting on the freaks Facebook page that they tried Caroline’s Pixi Double Cleanse and didn’t like it/found it really underwhelming. Caroline commented something horrible in response as she took it as a personal attack. It’s okay though, you can’t say anything bad about Caroline or her products but she’s fine doing an hour long Instagram live telling you which brands you should “chuck in the bin” or “throw off a cliff”. She’s an absolute bleeping cow. Stay classy Caroline!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do we think she could cry bullying like Ms Hughes?.
Don't really fancy this thread being descended upon by hoards of rabid fans.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The havoc that would be caused in the freaks group! 🤣 I think they’d not allow a post about Tattle though. She’s clever enough not to draw the attention to it.

Reactions: 1
The last few days have reminded me of the Caroline Calloway debacle.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.