Caroline Hirons #6 It must be wonderful to know everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it? I mean, we should all know that you NEVER refresh the page when a payment is going through, but I can't really blame some of them if they took her literally, the daft cow.

I hope she did call it hideous, @Influenzapandemic :D .
if I remember correctly, her words were “keep trying”. If people continue to kick off I’m sure she’ll blame them all for refreshing on a payment page and say that’s not what she meant.

I was in a meeting and didn’t get on the site until after 11. Got as far as getting kit in my basket but only got to the payment page once and it timed out. I tried a few times right up until the Brand lives as i had no idea anything was wrong (other than usual website lag) and could still access the shop area of the website. I backed off after seeing posts from people asking why the site was down and others asking about multiple pending payments. Had no idea how much of a lucky escape it was!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine if Cult Beauty or Boots or someone had made a big song and dance and launched a kit that cost hundreds of pounds, then executed it all so badly that a lot of people were charged for multiple kits? Then didn't immediately fix it? Left people unable to pay their mortgage, affect their credit rating? Then took to instagram for erratic updates? It would never happen. Excuses like 'there are only 5 of us' and 'we are doing our best' just wouldn't cut it - whoever was in charge would get sacked.

Reactions: 17
Working around the clock to get it sorted.. But somehow found the time to post this to her IG. What is it she loves to say? Ah yes... Read the room.
What does that meme mean?

Also nearly everyone on that short igtv how did you meet Caroline has pillow face, but its all down to skincare right?

Reactions: 1
Caroline Hirons #7 Kitmas, take it to the tits? More like Shitmas, it’s gone tits up!

Reactions: 4
Why is she reposting people on IG when there are still people out of pocket because of her website? Clearly aren’t working “all hours of the day” then Caroline, are you.

Reactions: 8
I can't wait until she next shouts about a company. Make sure to remind her that we "must all be patient and they're working on it so we just have to let it play out" even if we're £1600 down.

• Heart
I can’t believe these people are stupid enough to trust her and would buy another kit from her. Are they okay 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My inner skeptic wondered if she deliberately had the website user numbers limited to hype up demand and it backfired.
Sure the kits were more affordable and overall better but there was probably a part of her worried that she’d still be left with stock. All it would take is a few freaks to post about how difficult it is to get on the site and suddenly people would feel compelled to buy it before it’s gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely doesn’t work in customer service then because this isn’t customer service. It’s abysmal.

BBF0C448-C640-4411-A665-E36D0C4CD795.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she reposting people on IG when there are still people out of pocket because of her website? Clearly aren’t working “all hours of the day” then Caroline, are you.
Because there is another band wagon to jump on the #itsasin one. Obviously she will know everything about that aswell. Don’t get me wrong I found the series heartbreaking and thought provoking and it stays with you.

Reactions: 5
My inner skeptic wondered if she deliberately had the website user numbers limited to hype up demand and it backfired.
Sure the kits were more affordable and overall better but there was probably a part of her worried that she’d still be left with stock. All it would take is a few freaks to post about how difficult it is to get on the site and suddenly people would feel compelled to buy it before it’s gone.
Normally I would think this but it crashed at 10 on the dot so I don’t think they would have had time to post.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if someone here understands this better than I do but I saw a comment on her IG about a plug in on her site limiting the number of people to 200?

I just don’t understand why anyone (including the IT) would think Wordpress is a suitable site, something isn’t adding up

also came across this 🍿

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Long term lurker and ex-“freak” here. Honestly I’m baffled by everything that’s going on right now. Why is Caroline putting so much content on Instagram and chatting absolute bollocks to people in her comments section instead of actually sorting out the shower of tit that is the winter kit release?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure it’s a great look, posting as if nothing’s going on. Post about the screw up or stay quiet would be the options you’d think? Unless crisis management advice is carry on as normal.

Last edited:
  • Angry
I think she needs to firstly, send out a mass email to everyone to let them know of the situation (yes it's unlikely that anyone purchasing a kit doesn't follow or check her social media, but not impossible)

Secondly, she hops on a live every time her neighbour farts, she needs to get on and talk about it live and attempt to show the transparency she demands from everyone else (brands, stores, influencers, etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.