Caroline Hirons #6 It must be wonderful to know everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god!!! I’ve seen posts this morning already from freaks saying to stop complaining/worrying/adding to the teams work load. They’re trying so hard. Well yeah they might be but not everyone has savings or buffers in their bank account and have bills to pay! People have had multiple transactions come out of their account and at this point nobody knows if they have a bloody kit (I have confirmation from CH store and money has left my account, but still none the wiser). Who do the freaks actually think they are policing who can say what??? The mind boggles 😵😵😵

Reactions: 11
Someone just commented putting up her bank statement showing 7 transactions from CH store poor girl is in an absolute panic as they have all come out today, she emailed Friday and heard nothing back - it’s been deleted 🤯 I hope that was due to admin sorting it at once!
£1400 taken!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
They’re already asking about spring kits and monthly kits 🙈View attachment 413044View attachment 413047
Jesus. Read the room. These kits haven’t even shipped yet. These people need an intervention. It’s an easy fix, get a new site specifically designed for high volume traffic purchasing. Implement a queue system & it won’t go tits up. Easy. But stop selling kits is the main takeaway we should have from this tit show.

Reactions: 13
Pretty calm. Not sure they're letting everything through. This bollocks - 110% says it all I think.
She should know better if she’s in that environment. A plant?

I wonder how quickly the tone will change when her hardcore fans don’t get their kits they’ve paid for.

Reactions: 4
Not defending CH, but the freaks haven't helped. Keep on refreshing, multiple browsers open on multiple machines. That has got to have added to the problems.

Absolutely, she should have invested in better ict.

Reactions: 12
Not defending CH, but the freaks haven't helped. Keep on refreshing, multiple browsers open on multiple machines. That has got to have added to the problems.

Absolutely, she should have invested in better ict.
I thought she told them to keep refreshing if their payment hadn’t gone through?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re already asking about spring kits and monthly kits 🙈View attachment 413044View attachment 413047
Surely, surely, she isn’t even thinking of releasing a spring kit after this gawd awful mess? It will (should) take months to recover from this. You’d need to take some serious time to have a good think about whether you’re even in the right business before you even start to proceed with a completely new online customer proposition - because she surely can’t think the current one just needs a few tweaks and it’ll be ok? Although she is rather fond of tweakments..,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Would brands really want to continue working with her after this? Is it worth the grief? Personally my opinion has changed on brands who are in bed with her.

Reactions: 9
Really good point. Perhaps she could go back to curating these kits through spacenk or CB. Or even sell them on QVC. Not sure what the advantage is to doing them direct without major investment in the selling infrastructure.
more profit what else ..

I've had an email through but it's the same statement that was in the Facebook group (I still subscribe to her emails for some reason)
This is how badly run this is, I’ve ordered a kit & haven’t had an email or any correspondence since my order confirmation.

Retailers might repeat statements on their social media but their main communication is via email to customers. They don’t rely on someone checking Instagram when there is a disaster like this, imagine if you didn’t check your bank account & had no knowledge this was going on!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Who is the team of 5 CH, 2 x sons, niece and one more? I can picture Jim sat on his games console while CH is foaming at the mouth running around the mansion.
I don't think son no 2 works for her...she did hire 2 ppl remember. .she showed of their CVs so how cone still 5. . some reason I know ..must have posted some of it on stories ..I used to fast forward through her igtvs

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe the chaos - this is some amateur level nonsense and hopefully will damage her reputation because it’s affecting people. If you miss you direct debits it affects your credit score, all because her IT took multiple orders - terrible.

also can’t believe she’s moved to a mansion in Somerset. She lives for London - as soon as gigs are back and nightlife is back in a fewyears she will have massive FOMO and be back. What about her grandchild - has she packed the baby in her suitcase?

finally - I thought that she was a licensed beautician aesthetician or whatever, I’m sure she called herself that - she used to charge a fortune for her to do a facial - when I first saw her on IG I thought she ran a beauty salon. Does she not? Because that wa the impression she gave.

Reactions: 5
Did I see a IG Story with a load of testimonials from the kit brand heads saying how they met CH and how great she is? Morto.

I don’t hate on her the way some do, I have seen the personality change that’s well documented but I just switched her off - learnt what I needed and off I trotted - slightly more of an eye and a ear for the selling that’s going on but I largely stopped following her so it’s neither here or there to me what she’s up to. They do say pride becomes before a fall though and the ego on her this past year right? I thought she was a better business woman than this, listening to her bip on about herself the way she does, so the repeated 5 JUST 5 OF US is getting on my wick. She works with huge brands right? You’d have thought she might have taken some learning from sitting in a position to observe best practise. Just set to blast with them as well though, it seems.

@Vanelope No she’s never run a salon.

They won’t give up their London base.

Reactions: 6
I’m thinking they may be getting their London place renovated so moved out to Ruth’s empty house whilst it gets done. I remember her saying something about doing the hideous red lounge up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.