Caroline Hirons #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's someone on her Facebook page who's also on another page I follow for students at Uni ( and parents)
one of the poor sods frequently mentions that she overspends on skin care /make up ( and has just bought one of the kits for £300) and has to work 3 jobs whilst at Uni to afford her rent ....something far wrong here! when I was a student spending a tenner in body shop was being frivolous!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell, £300 for a skincare kit. Wild.

That person on the freaks group above hit the nail on the head. This is all about whipping people into a frenzy so they have very little time to properly assess whether, one, they actually want it, and two, whether they can actually afford it. I used to be pretty bad for getting lured into the newness of skincare and would have a massive stash that i'd barely use before it expired. This year I've finally calmed down and I'm now only buying things when I need it and I'm repurchasing things that work for me rather than constantly changing things up based on marketing hype.

I've got to admit, I was tempted when I saw they were still on sale at lunch time but the only things i'm interested in is the Antonia Burrell cleansing oil and the Votary serum. I could buy them both for £111 and save myself almost £200. Will see what the brand deals are like first though!

Reactions: 11
This whole handbags/manbags at dawn thing, frantically clicking, crashing the website is all part of the excitement of the kits. The exclusivity of getting one. Wishing each other luck and then being jealous you didn’t bag one.
People should be feeling foolish right now that they’re still available and all that stress was for nothing! Hirons got way too big for her boots with this kit. Hilarious really 😂

Reactions: 10
Good thinking. .. .it's seriously not worth spending that much... i wasn't going to buy but still did a honest poll n only allies of skin ..n zelens is really tempting. .n i don't think they do anything to justify that price tag... Antonia Josh are ok affordable with discount more so .... afford you'll be better off picking the 1 2 products you really want to try ..with the brand discounts

It willl evem the die hard freaks will tire out ... 2 kits a year would be ideal... tops 3 ... 4 is overkill... the last box she did with cult beauty that had blue cocoon n dcl pads was awesome...6 products
I think Nadine Baggott has an Allies discount code? Might be worth checking her insta, she put all her codes in a highlight recently

Reactions: 2
I have no doubt that the kits will still sell out but hopefully this will open up the door to kits that are available for more than a few minutes. It could be similar to the other beauty Boxes that always sell out but don’t require you to rearrange meetings or childcare. I wish I had bought one of the summer kits because it had everything I wanted but they went so quickly, I didn’t have time to decide. (Literally found CH a week before the summer kit launch)

At the very least she could look at pre-preparing some information for the announcement the night before so we know what the products are and what they do before they go on sale.

I get upset when I hear the "pay on time" plans like Afterpay. If you don't have the money upfront, you should not be buying this kit. Nobody needs all these products.

And she was so excited and flustered I thought she had developed the corona vaccine. Is this all an act?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Kate Somerville isn’t going live with CH this time. But they’re such good friends! 😏😂
in fairness Caroline mentioned earlier it’s Kate’s wedding anniversary.... I’m glad Kate is spending time with her other half and seems to have some perspective.

Reactions: 6
in fairness Caroline mentioned earlier it’s Kate’s wedding anniversary.... I’m glad Kate is spending time with her other half and seems to have some perspective.
That’s good! I’m so glad. Hirons isn’t the be all and end all of the industry.

Reactions: 2
Her comment about LookFantastic getting in there and reducing the prices of the products that were in a previous "kit"... so she's saying she doesn't want her fans to get a good deal, she wants to line her own pockets. I mean, we knew this, but she's so blatant.

Reactions: 17
Her comment about LookFantastic getting in there and reducing the prices of the products that were in a previous "kit"... so she's saying she doesn't want her fans to get a good deal, she wants to line her own pockets. I mean, we knew this, but she's so blatant.
That's how I read it, too. And she didn't even try to say otherwise!

Reactions: 4
Exactly. She’s full of tit. Protecting the brands my arse. Protecting her own income more like it. She doesn’t want people to be able to configure their own kit that only contains the products they actually want, without paying her the full £300.

Reactions: 8
So in addition to $300 kits, now she's asking the brand founders what their top 3 products from their brands are. How many of her followers watching will be going into debt thinking they need all these products in addition to the kits! I weep for their skin having all of those new products being thrown on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Out of interest, how many kits do we think they make/sell? With all that going to charity and her making a hefty product no doubt it must be more than I had inititally assumed...

Reactions: 3
Omg...the hair flicking, pouting and gurning to show off the new dentures. Caroline, FRO will you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Almost 7pm and still kits left. I feel sorry for those who have believed the hype and bought on clear pay so as not to miss out. Also very embarrassed at many of these women being absolute dicks in this group and just throwing their money at her and wanting to send her a bleeping gift for being allowed to purchase a kit.
What. The. Actual. duck.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Very awkward this time around. The elusive sellouts still available. Her lunchtime live pushing them as well was cringe! Not gone the way you’d hoped has it, Hirons? 😂

Out of interest, how many kits do we think they make/sell? With all that going to charity and her making a hefty product no doubt it must be more than I had inititally assumed...
I honestly have no idea. I think she got greedy this time though and made too many at too high a price.

CH is currently on live with Sunday Riley. I can’t believe people have just swept over the fact that they posted fake reviews for two years and Sunday herself doesn’t actually have the qualifications she claims to have. I won’t buy from them just on principle. Dodge as its finest!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.