Caroline Hirons #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought the summer kit as there was quite a lot of products that I wanted. Anything I didn’t like I’ve managed to sell on the fb groups.

I’ve been tempted by the Autumn kit but don’t like how last minute you find out what’s in it. Last time I swear she spent time going over each before they were released. I’m not parting with £300 if I don’t know much about the product or what it does.

I will probably use the Kate Somerville brand offer and maybe Zelens.

Reactions: 5
Why’s everyone saying, “I probably won’t get one, but I’ll try!”

They’re still available now. I saw a post this morning, the lady was going pumpkin picking and said did people reckon kits would still be available in an hour, and everyone was saying NOO, get one now, now, now!! They’re all still available. The 30 minute rush and sell out that once was is no more. Same happened with the summer kits.

Hirons must be so proud with comments like this. Anxiety dreams FTW! 🥳😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I feel like staging an intervention for these women. All jokes aside, it is frightening that grown women are putting her on such a pedestal. All the while, she's laughing all the way to the bank

Reactions: 17
Also, this was posted last night. Caroline responded then locked. Of course she’s protecting the kits and brands. duck those spending the money though.

07AC14DB-FE56-485E-A4CF-D5172DDD4010.jpeg
22E17AE6-F59F-43F7-A6F7-0B2AC0903E63.jpeg

528E0994-160E-4134-9EC2-1F02E90381D6.jpeg

I’m half wishing they were sold out so the temptation was over but I’m also half glad they aren’t so people don’t feel so desperate they wake up at 5am next time.

Reactions: 1
Her reply is bs Lookfantastic are renowned for doing beauty boxes and little boxes certainly less than 300 quid. She is sales person Create fake hysteria creates fomo and bam people splurging

Reactions: 12
Genuinely feel sorry for some of those women. I've been in those positions where you become obsessed with certain influencers and buy anything they mention or endorse. It's really not healthy (not to mention the debt you can get into). I wish some of these influencers would just flat out say "you do not need this"

Reactions: 13
She seems deflated on her live realising the sell out life is over

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This will teach her for being a selfish smug cow releasing expensive kits so close together and so close to Christmas during a PANDEMIC.

Reactions: 13
I saw Nadines box in superdrug earlier, very underwhelming. The comments under her post are telling, I wonder if her and the Hirons have had a rift.

Reactions: 1
"We're saying this as if we're all very chilled. There's some left but not thousands, so get a move on" hahahaha

She is so aggressive. Just told a woman to shift her arse

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.