Caroline Hirons #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm cringing SO HARD at her talking to Marko Lens!!

"Why are you being nice to me YOU ABSOLUTE WANKER"

"Erm WHAT THE duck is that"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Also, this was posted last night. Caroline responded then locked. Of course she’s protecting the kits and brands. duck those spending the money though.

View attachment 293549View attachment 293555
View attachment 293557
This seems a bit weird. Retailers and brands will have an ongoing business relationship where they both need each other. A retailer ‘harassing’ a brand seems a strange dynamic for her to talk about publically, and as a brand I’d be pissed off to see that. Awkward conversation with retailer that you need to stock and promote your products?

Reactions: 4
Almost 7pm and still kits left. I feel sorry for those who have believed the hype and bought on clear pay so as not to miss out. Also very embarrassed at many of these women being absolute dicks in this group and just throwing their money at her and wanting to send her a bleeping gift for being allowed to purchase a kit.
What. The. Actual. duck.
You couldn’t make this tit up. She’s smirking as she knows they’re all gormless dicks. I’d love to relieve her of those horsey veneers 🥊

Reactions: 1
This seems a bit weird. Retailers and brands will have an ongoing business relationship where they both need each other. A retailer ‘harassing’ a brand seems a strange dynamic for her to talk about publically, and as a brand I’d be pissed off to see that. Awkward conversation with retailer that you need to stock and promote your products?
Thats exactly what she is, a retailer. She is just sagging off other retailers to protect her own shop. She thinks she's something more than that, but instead of working in someone else's shop, she has her own. And you can't get more harassing than her getting her 'mates' to do cringey lives with her.

Reactions: 7
I will NEVER understand grown women who defend a stranger so much and kiss her arse and throw money at her. She's not your mate, you're lining her pockets. Nothing she does is a favour to you. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I will NEVER understand grown women who defend a stranger so much and kiss her arse and throw money at her. She's not your mate, you're lining her pockets. Nothing she does is a favour to you. Get a grip.
She couldn’t give a tit about them. She’s all about the 💷💷💷 greedy, smug cow.

Reactions: 5
Hirons replied 😂
“If I do not pay people for the quantity I’ve ordered, it could put brands out of business.”
Watch out love, your head won’t fit through the door in a minute. I highly doubt Zelens and Dermalogica would be out of business if CH didn’t pay them 😂
It’s not like she could just send the products back, is it? Oh noo. That doesn’t fit into the fantasy!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hirons replied 😂
“If I do not pay people for the quantity I’ve ordered, it could put brands out of business.”
Watch out love, your head won’t fit through the door in a minute. I highly doubt Zelens and Dermalogica would be out of business if CH didn’t pay them 😂
It’s not like she could just send the products back, is it? Oh noo. That doesn’t fit into the fantasy!
I paid £100k to charities today. I will sleep well. Wowsa.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I paid £100k to charities today. I will sleep well. Wowsa.
Great that she has given such a large donation but it begs the question, if she can donate 40k from these kits, how much did she earn for herself?!

EDIT: both kits still available...

Reactions: 18
Hirons replied 😂
Planned and ordered months in advance. That hardly fits in with her saying on her lives that she had to leave it to the last minute to confirm what’s in the kits because she was still negotiating with brands. Which is it Hirons? Can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 16
£300 on a skincare kit, oh my Christ.

I never, ever buy full-sized premium skincare without first trying a sample (I find lots on ebay). Encouraging anyone to buy that many full-sized products without knowing if they are any good seems like poor advice from someone who claims to be socially conscious.

Nobody needs the number of products in that kit, either. I love skincare but I buy faaar less these days because constantly changing products is expensive and usually ineffective. This isn't a philosophy that would shift many kits, I suppose.

Reactions: 12
I had to stop watching her she is so negative and rude and thinks she knows it all, I only started following her last year after seeing her on this morning doing all the skin stuff and fought she seemed to know her stuff when it come to skin care, but I find her unbearable to watch now

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.